Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Challenge 1 - NFEs Please! TAKEN BY ENGINEER PIKACHU
3 v 3 Triples
DQ: 1 Week
Restricted Moves: Bide (Banned) ; Non-Damaging moves which cause Sleep (Banned) ; Unlimited Chills/Recovers
Arena: Forest within a Tree. A gargantuam tree, larger than any Baobab, it is actually hollow. The wooden trunk is still incredibly firm, with small leafy branches extending inside the trunk. There are leaves covering the top of the hollow trunk, and these block a large portion of sunlight. The only light sources available are a glowing form of fungi, which grow on the trunk, giving twilight conditions. The bottom of the tree is made of fertile soil, which is good at absorbing impacts and shaking. There is a small abount of moisture in the air which will prevent the tree from burning after an ember, but 3 or 4 shots will burn the tree down. The moisture cannot power the water moves like Surf though. Digging is difficuly in this arena, since the roots from the tree will happily stop you, causing 10 damage per action spent underground.
Are there any refs available? Please?

Need a ref for this match/B]

4 v 4 doubles
2 Day DQ combatants 3 day ref
Arena: Boy Scout Camp

A dry field in summer. Surrounding you are a few dozen boy scout with nothing better to do. At the end of every roud, they will throw something at combatants because they think it's funny. It will either be:
Knives (steel)
Fire (Fire)
Water Balloons (Water)
Walking sticks (grass)
Slushies (Ice)
Rocks (Rock)

These will be a 7 BP attack of their respective typing thrown at Rank Three Attack. Due to the lack of water, surf can not be used.
I will be using FE mons.
Ill accept this
1 Ability
no items or switching

Alright, I'm going to issue a challenge that may seem a bit...unusual (although I have seen similar challenges before), and I am waiting on approval for new moves for my mons I plan to use, but I figured I'll put this out here now since I'm not in any matches at the moment.

3v3 Triples, Beginner
DQ Time; 3 Days
Arena; The Sacred Realm of Hyrule

The Sacred Realm, thought to be only a legend of the land of Hyrule. In order to not cause any damage to this holy ground, only beginner pokemon are allowed. Since the world of Hyrule has just been created, there are plenty of sources of water and rocks laying around for any moves that need them, but seismic activity is strictly forbidden, as it could disrupt the Triforce. The three Goddesses will watch over this battle, and they just hate to see pokemon sustain injury. Therefore, the first team each pokemon faints, the goddesses will revive it at full health and energy, just once each.

Summary: After you KO a pokemon the first time, it will be fully restored to max health/energy, no status. Each pokemon must be KO'ed twice before it is removed from the battle. All pokemon involved earn twice the standard set of counters, and the winning team earns a total of 6 KOC. No seismic attacks (EQ, etc.)
I'm In rickheg

Switch can be no
Items can be off
there will be 1 ability
We need a ref for this. It is equivalent to a 6v6 triples, counter-wise. Just sayin'

Hmmmm...Leethoof needs to get his newest Shieldons up to par with his other ones.

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Roleplaying training grounds - A very high tech arena which can transform to anything the ref wants, to encourage awesome battling. As this is a roleplaying training grounds, each trainer must order at least one roleplaying command/action each round, or use a move in a creative way. If the ref determines the moves use not creative enough, then one random action will fail for that trainer.
Reposting.

Originally Posted by Fat Dogfish44
Challenge 1 - NFEs Please! TAKEN BY ENGINEER PIKACHU
3 v 3 Triples
DQ: 1 Week
Restricted Moves: Bide (Banned) ; Non-Damaging moves which cause Sleep (Banned) ; Unlimited Chills/Recovers
Arena: Forest within a Tree. A gargantuam tree, larger than any Baobab, it is actually hollow. The wooden trunk is still incredibly firm, with small leafy branches extending inside the trunk. There are leaves covering the top of the hollow trunk, and these block a large portion of sunlight. The only light sources available are a glowing form of fungi, which grow on the trunk, giving twilight conditions. The bottom of the tree is made of fertile soil, which is good at absorbing impacts and shaking. There is a small abount of moisture in the air which will prevent the tree from burning after an ember, but 3 or 4 shots will burn the tree down. The moisture cannot power the water moves like Surf though. Digging is difficuly in this arena, since the roots from the tree will happily stop you, causing 10 damage per action spent underground.
Are there any refs available? Please?
I'll take this. PM me teams. I might not be able to get the match up until tonight or early afternoon tomorrow though as a heads up

Also looking for a match of my own.

Either 1v1 singles or 2v2 singles/doubles
1 Day DQ
Tournament Arena
Special Rule: I will be using a Tynamo and thus want fair match ups. For example, another tynamo/magikarp/beldum... etc. Alternatively, I might use tynamo and an FE vs. 2 Mid-Stage mons or something of that nature.
Help me evolve him.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll battle you one on one, I think I have someone who should be a decent match for a Tynamo.

Switch = If you can find a way to do it, it is allowed.
No Items
One Ability.

I'll battle you one on one, I think I have someone who should be a decent match for a Tynamo.

Switch = If you can find a way to do it, it is allowed.
No Items
One Ability.
Sweet. We just need a ref.

Also, if you're into the idea, I'd like to make it so that after the initial KO, each pokemon gets brought back to life once (or twice if you want to go for more counters). At the end, the pokemon will get that many times more than normal counters.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sweet. We just need a ref.

Also, if you're into the idea, I'd like to make it so that after the initial KO, each pokemon gets brought back to life once (or twice if you want to go for more counters). At the end, the pokemon will get that many times more than normal counters.
Well, sure. My Pokemon really wants its DW ability, so more counters would be good. Thogh I have a feeling this battle could get a little boring... how about we keep it to one revival each?

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmmmm...Leethoof needs to get his newest Shieldons up to par with his other ones.

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
Arena: Roleplaying training grounds - A very high tech arena which can transform to anything the ref wants, to encourage awesome battling. As this is a roleplaying training grounds, each trainer must order at least one roleplaying command/action each round, or use a move in a creative way. If the ref determines the moves use not creative enough, then one random action will fail for that trainer.

Also, will have to wait on prize claiming to start the battle.
Reposting.
Accepting.
Switching is allowed if you somehow trick the ref into allowing it, Items are not (though I suppose you can take an action to summon or create an item from the arena if you so choose :P), all Abilities, etc etc
I will be using NFEs but you're using Shieldons so I don't think there will be a problem.

EDIT: Infinite anythings. (chills, recoveries, etc)

Open Challenge
2v2 Doubles
3 Day DQ
Arena: A savanna watering hole. The water reaches 5 feet deep, but is much shallower near the edges. There are no move restrictions.

I'll be using midstage/fully evolved pokemon.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I hereby Challenge that blighter Terrador to a fight to the death outside at sundown.

1v1
1 Day DQ
INFINITE ANYTHINGS
Arena: Outside. Nothing special, no restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)