The OFFICIAL ASB Singles Tournament #1 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one rooting for deck??

Also how do you kick an alls' butt

Grats to ultra and deck, dan is good but i should have beaten him and he's a lazy mafia host

Also beedrill had better win

I had to put my money on danman; Deck is boss on a stick, but Danman's team absolutely destroys Deck's (and by destroy, I mean DESTROY).

But it chews so it's even mightier.

And its combos have overdramatic names too!

Also when I get home tomorrow I need to make a big update to my registration post

Pardon me for being noob, but who's Chou Toshio? Deck's Beedrill, yeah, but who's it named after?

Also, I'm going to have to say that Dan's taking the tourney. That Pyroak is top notch.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
All of the battles in the finals have now finished! Let's look at the results:

danmantincan v iiMKUltra
iiMKUltra v Deck Knight
Deck Knight v danmantincan

danmantincan has a WLT of 0/1/1 in the finals.
iiMKUltra has a WLT of 1/0/1 in the finals.
Deck Knight has a WLT of 1/1/0 in the finals.

FINAL STANDINGS:
1st Place:
Deck Knight
2nd Place: iiMKUltra
3rd Place: danmantincan

OP said:
FIRST PRIZE: The winner of the tournament will be offered one of three legendary Pokemon to add to their team: Raikou, Entei, or Suicune. These Pokemon will come with their learned movepool up until Level 25, three pre-determined BW TM's, and their non-ExtremeSpeed Event Moves as well as a pre-determined nature. These Pokemon are available for use in regular battles, but will be ineligible for future tournaments (unless specified) and gym challenges (this includes use for gym leaders as well).

SECOND PRIZE: The runner up will receive five Tourney Counters, which can be used as universal counters for any of the runner up's Pokemon and TC count.

THIRD PRIZE: The winner of the third place battle will receive three Tourney Counters.

This means that danmantincan receives three Tourney Counters and iiMKUltra receives five Tourney Counters.

Deck Knight, you may choose one of the following:

Raikou (U)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)

Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Volt Absorb (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.

Stats: 90 / 85 / 75 / 115 / 110 / 115

HP: 100
Atk-: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA+: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 115

Evolution Counter: Not Applicable.
Move Counter: 0
Dream Counter: 0 / 5

Attacks:
Bite
Leer
ThunderShock
Roar
Quick Attack

Charge Beam
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave

Zap Cannon
Aura Sphere
Weather Ball

Total Moves: 11

Entei (U)
Nature: Rash (+SpA, -SpD)

Type: Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Pressure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
Flash Fire (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Stats: 115 / 115 / 85 / 90 / 75 / 100

HP: 110
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA+: Rank 4
SpD-: Rank 2
Spe: 100
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks:
Bite
Leer
Ember
Roar
Fire Spin

Flame Charge
Stone Edge
Will-o-Wisp

Howl
Crush Claw
Flare Blitz

Total Moves: 11

Suicune (U)
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atk)

Type: Water
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Water Absorb (LOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats: 100 / 75 / 115 / 90 / 115 / 85

HP: 110
Atk-: Rank 2
Def+: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 85
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks:
Bite
Leer
Water Gun
Roar
BubbleBeam
Rain Dance
Gust

Scald
Ice Beam
Toxic

Sheer Cold
Air Slash
Aqua Ring

Total Moves: 13

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmmmm.... Well, Entei does fit the general theme of my endgame planned team better, but Raikou has Weather Ball, making it a better partner in SS and other weathers.

Not to mention Zap Cannon ftw.

So I shall select Raikou.

Good games to all my opponents in the tourney matches. And remember: Never underestimate the bumbling bee!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
And with that, the first ASB tournament is concluded. Thanks for participating, and be sure to sign up for the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)