Inactive All Pokemon in the Pokemon Online Boxes (LC Included) (COMPLETED) (772 SETS)

I haven't seen anything that can automatically import every single Pokemon w/ all analysis' sets into Pokemon Online boxes...
actually, if I had to guess, I'd say this person is manually putting everything in, and exporting the results so we can access this stuff easier...

actually, if I had to guess, I'd say this person is manually putting everything in, and exporting the results so we can access this stuff easier...
"This person" as in, me...? I don't know why people are so confused as to what it is that I'm doing, as it's very obvious. I'm just manually putting all the Pokemon into boxes then letting people download the 'boxes' folder...

ack...I feel stupid...didn't notice you were the OP...I need to pay more attention...

...so yeah...seems I was right about this...

ack...I feel stupid...didn't notice you were the OP...I need to pay more attention...

...so yeah...seems I was right about this...
Well then yes I suppose you were correct, but someone said something about being able to 'parse the information from Smogon' and 'automatically import it all', but I haven't seen anything like this before...

by smogon's data do you mean the onsite analyses or the server usage stats
I assume that was a question...
Usage stats won't be really helpfull as they contain a lot a thrash. As a reference, beta's usage stats contain 372506 unique sets in Wifi OU.
Besides Smogon doesn't collect it since administrators can't seem to make the new server work properly afaik.

I meant analysis data (doesn'tTheSpeedyShaymin use them as well?) of course.
If it's accessable in some parsable format (or maybe even better, SQL) this can be done pretty easily. If it is not, it's still possible to grab and parse analysis html pages but that's a bit more complicated.

Wow keep it up bro! Just make sure u don't pressure urself.....there are over 600 Pokemon with 1 or more sets each. Take ur time and good luck! :)

Wow keep it up bro! Just make sure u don't pressure urself.....there are over 600 Pokemon with 1 or more sets each. Take ur time and good luck! :)
Well considering not every Pokemon has a strategy but most of them have at least 2 I'd say over 600 strategies but not necessarily over 600 Pokemon.

I put the files from that .zip file into my Boxes folder, and they're not loading up.

I renamed Box1 to "Abomasnow - Aron", and created a new second box names "Aron - Bronzor", and nothing seems to work. Am I doing something wrong, or is anyone else having these issues?

I put the files from that .zip file into my Boxes folder, and they're not loading up.

I renamed Box1 to "Abomasnow - Aron", and created a new second box names "Aron - Bronzor", and nothing seems to work. Am I doing something wrong, or is anyone else having these issues?
You aren't putting the files in the correct folder. The boxes folders are in C:/users/~urname/AppData/Boxes o C:/users/~urname/AppData/Roaming/Pokemon Online/Boxes

Yeah, you must not be putting them in the correct place. If you have teamviewer I can help you from there if need be.

Any advice about doing this for mac? I replaced my boxes folder with the download in the OP, but all of my boxes are still blank :-(

I'm not sure how to do this on Mac, but remember you have to extract the files from the .zip first.
I did. I downloaded them, extracted them using Zipeg and then replaced the folder in the package contents. I think that the Mac version might be a little buggy. I remember when I first downloaded Pokemon Online on my mac the boxes weren't saving at first, but I don't remember how I fixed it unfortunately :-/

The Boxes folder form PO directory does nothing.
Use the following paths:
  • %APPDATA%/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Windows)
  • ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Mac)
  • ~/.config/Dreambelievers/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Linux)

I did. I downloaded them, extracted them using Zipeg and then replaced the folder in the package contents. I think that the Mac version might be a little buggy. I remember when I first downloaded Pokemon Online on my mac the boxes weren't saving at first, but I don't remember how I fixed it unfortunately :-/
Yea, as Whitefag said in 1.23 the boxes are located in a different place

Use the following paths:
  • %APPDATA%/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Windows)
  • ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Mac)
  • ~/.config/Dreambelievers/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Linux)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)