Make an actual ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about a list of illegal move and/or ability combo, such as aroma+wish for bliss..

i know that they's automatic in team builder, but it's also good to have a reference when team building. btw, just a request. ^^

Hey, the page looks great! However, I noticed a grammar error that occurs in every use of the Banned Pokemon line. We're missing an "in".

Banned Pokemon-A team cannot have any of the Pokemon found in the following tiers.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is excellent. Exactly as I envisioned it. Thank you to all who worked on it, as my HTML is weak.

If Antar or someone with the appropriate auth could post a link in the topic of our PO server, that would be the last step!

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
I have felt for a long time we need a Policy Review archive on-site. It's true you can look for the threads, but rule changes / policy changes should be visible and easily referenced for newcomers and seasoned users alike. This hypothetical page would link to posts where consensus was reached (like vote results, admins closing a thread and stating the conclusion, threads that announce new changes) in chronological order. The ban-list is a natural extension of that and would consolidate these decisions. It would also make it very easy to look at past phases of the metagame for tournaments, policy discussion, and people who are just plain interested. I like the suggestions of adding summaries as well. The need for this is made even more urgent by the fact that without SCMS access you can't look at old news entries.
I'd just like to say that I, along with a few other people are currently writing up exactly what Jumpluff has envisioned above. It will be organized by year and in chronological order detailing every major Pokémon vote (in OU and UU for gen 4) from 2008 onwards with the proper threads linked and a brief summary for each vote. Something else to look forward to!

I'd just like to say that I, along with a few other people are currently writing up exactly what Jumpluff has envisioned above. It will be organized by year and in chronological order detailing every major Pokémon vote (in OU and UU for gen 4) from 2008 onwards with the proper threads linked and a brief summary for each vote. Something else to look forward to!
That's awesome. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Yes cause I never knew that anything other than pokemon themselves are banned.
Also the smeargle page still have the smash/pass
on it even though it says RU on it.
PS. There are no item, are any banned

I think this should be locked now, since the page is on-site. If you see any errors in the banlist online, pm the leader of the metagame in question and ask them to fix it. When symph finishes his project, it will be viewable on the site as well. Thanks for your hard work, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)