Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Question for RNGing Ho-Oh post elite Four:

I am at the second to last floor of Bell Tower, right at the stairs. Does going up the stairs and walking to Ho-Oh advance my frames by anything?

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Walking to Ho-Oh does not advance the frames unless you trip the 128 step counter. If you do then when you load your save walk to Ho-Oh and back then save and repeat the RNG process.

I'm still confused about searching for a seed. Is it possible to do it in RNG Reporter, or do I need to use JavaRNG? I'm attempting to find seeds for adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31; jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31; modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31; and timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31. First of all, are all of those nature-IV combinations possible? There isn't an HGSS RNG abuse guide, so I'm still confused about the steps for obtaining a seed. Sorry for all of the stupid questions, but I'm visually impaired and can't see what Bearsfan is doing with the RNG programs on his videos.

OK so I'm trying to hit my delay for Ho-Oh, Ive gotten pretty close but I still can't seem to nail it.

I have my EonTimer set to tick at me 2.0 times a second, and I have a flashing orange visual aid to help my time my press right. Here's my question: Shoudl I be pressing "A" to boot my savefile/load the game RIGHT at 0.00 seconds, or should I be aiming to press "A" RIGHT at the last beep?
Or is it all just me?
EDIT: Just to help pin-point my problem, I've been hitting 611 (my target delay is 620) pretty consistently, and every once in awhile I hit 630ish. I've also been shooting +/- 4 or 5 frequently.

OK so I'm trying to hit my delay for Ho-Oh, Ive gotten pretty close but I still can't seem to nail it.

I have my EonTimer set to tick at me 2.0 times a second, and I have a flashing orange visual aid to help my time my press right. Here's my question: Shoudl I be pressing "A" to boot my savefile/load the game RIGHT at 0.00 seconds, or should I be aiming to press "A" RIGHT at the last beep?
Or is it all just me?
EDIT: Just to help pin-point my problem, I've been hitting 611 (my target delay is 620) pretty consistently, and every once in awhile I hit 630ish. I've also been shooting +/- 4 or 5 frequently.
You need to adjust your year by +/- 1, or insert a cart if you want to hit an even delay.

Do anyone have a Japanese HG or SS? I got one but I cannot seem to RNG on it as I have no idea about Prof. Elm's calls in Japanese. Can someone help me please?

Do anyone have a Japanese HG or SS? I got one but I cannot seem to RNG on it as I have no idea about Prof. Elm's calls in Japanese. Can someone help me please?
Check this i just translated them and equated them to the p,k,e elm calls in the us version; you don't need to get all those togepi, and pokerus and whatnot, just find juggler irwin in your japanese game and you can determine what frame you land on.

edit: this is also useful, goodluck.

Check this i just translated them and equated them to the p,k,e elm calls in the us version; you don't need to get all those togepi, and pokerus and whatnot, just find juggler irwin in your japanese game and you can determine what frame you land on.

edit: this is also useful, goodluck.
OMG Thanks so much ^^

I am lost here. I was going to RNG Lugia. PID: 77452EC2 (Impish, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31, seed: 70040282, delay: 630 (year: 2012), method 1: 1912, K (synch): 1905, K (no synch): 1897, HP: Dark 59. So I get Eon timer ready, but the second timer only gives me 14 seconds which isn't enough time. What do I do? Is that even a good seed in the first place? Lol so lost here-_-

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
Use RNG Reporter's Seed to Timer function and enter your seed there. Find a time with a higher seconds value.

Use RNG Reporter's Seed to Timer function and enter your seed there. Find a time with a higher seconds value.
That's how I got 14 though. The time I picked was 4:55:55. Is it something to do with calibration? I didn't touch those setting.

That's how I got 14 though. The time I picked was 4:55:55. Is it something to do with calibration? I didn't touch those setting.
Try picking a lower seconds value. I entered 630 as the target delay in Eon Timer and got 55 seconds for the first timer and 17 for the second with my target second as 14.

If that doesn't work, use a seed with a higher delay.

Try picking a lower seconds value. I entered 630 as the target delay in Eon Timer and got 55 seconds for the first timer and 17 for the second with my target second as 14.

If that doesn't work, use a seed with a higher delay.
Alright thanks for the help. IDK how it will turn out, but hopefully I get something close to the delay. And when I am hitting the times the first one ends and I SR? then when the 2nd ends I start the game? Also is 1912 frame to high? Seems way too high, but I am only used to 5th Gen RNGing. Also, I feel like a complete dumbass when it comes to this stuff, but it isn't necessary to Calibrate right?

Hi,i am playing my SS after i started a new game and i am just in front of Lance.I want to RNG the Entei since i have already RNGed the Raikou.I have killed Entei and caught Raikou but Latios isn't released yet.Can i RNG Entei and how if possible?

I need help with RNG a Lugia
The phone calls do not work inside the Lugia's room so I step outside and stand in front of the entrance to RNG but I cannot hit my seed. Does anybody know how to RNG the Lugia or Ho-Oh?

can some one please helpme find my secret id
Just use pokecheck.org

Alright thanks for the help. IDK how it will turn out, but hopefully I get something close to the delay. And when I am hitting the times the first one ends and I SR? then when the 2nd ends I start the game? Also is 1912 frame to high? Seems way too high, but I am only used to 5th Gen RNGing. Also, I feel like a complete dumbass when it comes to this stuff, but it isn't necessary to Calibrate right?
New page and I haven't gotten an answer so yeah :P

Hi,i am playing my SS after i started a new game and i am just in front of Lance.I want to RNG the Entei since i have already RNGed the Raikou.I have killed Entei and caught Raikou but Latios isn't released yet.Can i RNG Entei and how if possible?
Without Latios you won't be able to verify your seed,you'll need at least one roamer released for the roamer method
I guess you could try radioseed(I'm not familiar with it) but the link in the OP is broken

When the first timer ends you SR,you button mash to Continue screen and when the second timer ends you press A.1912 frame is high,aim for higher delay and lower frame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)