Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Seeking a 3v3 Triples (I'm using NFE's, don't really care what you use).
1 Day DQ
No Chills/Recoveries
2 subs per team
Arena: Unown Soup

And also seeking a 2v2 FE Doubles.
1 Day DQ
No Chills/Recoveries
2 Subs per team
Arena: Challenger Choice.
Sure, why not

Switch = Derp
Items = OK

Arena: Boom Box Studio. Every mon learns Explosion after Round 1 (Non Sketchable). No weather either.
Taking this. PM mons, guys.

I'll drop my match with Rodan (It's been over a week and no one is responding to me, I'd say it isn't happening) to accept Rediamond's triples match.

No Items
One ability
Switch = OK

Challenging Dogfish44 to a 1v1 Training match!

1v1 (derp)
Anything's allowed in terms of mons
Training items only
Switch = Derp
ASB Arena
1 day dq

And df can clear up anything i miss.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Challenging smash

1v1 Singles
Gonna evolve middlemons
Items=Training
Abilities=All
ASB Arena
2 Day DQ
1 Sub
Infinite recoveries and chills

There. Laizeh punk.

Well what do you know, 1,000 posts. Guess I gotta do something special. Unfortunately, I'm all out of slots, so I'll do the next best thing.

I'll ref a massive rotation battle.

3v3v3v3 Rotation Battle Royal
DQ: 2 Days
Arena: Serenity
This arena is a grassy plain surrounded by a moat. There are several trees, but they're spread out enough that it shouldn't affect the battle much unless the trainers roleplay. On each corner of the field, there are strange runic platforms that rotate whenever the trainers speak a command word. (i.e. start a rotation) All moves are allowed here, except for weather moves.

However, it's not all sunshine and rainbows. Every round, the weather will change between clear skies, sunny, rainy, hail, and sandstorm in that order, starting with clear skies. Even more troubling, if the nature around the arena is destroyed (via either a fire move miss or a trainer targetting it with a specific move that would obviously wreck the surroundings) the runes will turn red and all the platforms will rotate at the end of each round randomly and automatically.

So here's how this is going to work, I will ref the match, and people will accept and determine the rules based on the order they accept.
1st: Declares the type of pokemon used (FE's, NFE's, LC)
2nd: #of subs
3rd: Items
4th: Abilities

Also, all actions will be PM'd to the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)