Media Yu-Gi-Oh discussion

Holy Marked just let Maxx "C" players draw tons of cards. I ended up with 16 cards in hand because of their shenanigans and the person only did 1200 damage to me during the End Phase. They're meh.

Any meta deck get wrecked by maxx "C" , the fact that your opponent lets you draw all those cards , and not even for an OTK , means he's bad and don't know how to play .

I would never let my opponent draw that much card personnally , doesn't matter if I stop my play , at least it doesn't mean i'm gonna lose .

i'm interested in finding out if he sided heavily vs wind-ups, mained random cards to beat them, or if The Shadow Knight's theory is correct and they were a non-issue due to nobody in the area having them irl yet

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
He beat Barrett Keys in the quarterfinals, who went unbeaten in swiss with wind-ups. No word of what happened in their match though.

The rumor going around is that Six Sams won because a judge ruled that Hornet could be negated by Shien/Naturia Beast.

Well, if Hornet is treated as a Equip Spell when it's equipped, and it uses its effect, can't it be negated by either of those two cards?

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
it's mexico, who cares. and yeah, being able to negate hornet with shien is kind of huge/completely wrong lol

normal lss builds never give me problems, but great shogun shien builds can be hard to play around. they don't have a high chance of opening with lss shi en + gss but when they do ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

even then however 2500atk isn't as impressive as it used to be, you can summon synchros and xyz to tie or run over them, and some effect monsters like caius/raiza/brionac/black rose/hornet to name a few can break the lock as well, although you have to hope they don't have musakani magatama set for those last two

have any of you gotten a chance to play with any of the new cards from the Dragons Collide structure deck?

there's quite a lot of attractive reprints in it (charge of the light brigade, ryko, dad, chaos sorcerer, hell even blue-eyes lol) that make me want to pick up 2-3 of it but tbh i'm not really all that interested in the new cards in it

i've played a few people on dn who used decks build around lightpulsar dragon and darkfire dragon but i beat them all pretty easily, but it's one of those things where i'm not really sure if that's because the deck is bad or the players are just bad. the thing is though the next banlist will be coming out really soon so i'm thinking they probably -will- become relevant next format somehow, even if that "somehow" is just hitting everything else lol

tl;dr do i drop money on this or not

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
I've played with Chaos Dragons before, and the deck is only really explosive if you open with Future Fusion. If you don't, it's rather inconsistent, as the deck can get really bad hands, and milling spells (if you are using a Lightsworn engine) is always unpleasant. If someone has been able to make a consistent build, I would be fascinated to see it.

Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Konami boosts the deck on the next ban list with Chaos Emperor Dragon to 1 or DAD to 2. Of course, I don't think anyone would want these things to happen, but Konami is nuts.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/64975791

Shriek has a copy of the latest V-Jump edition which shows the changes to the Forbidden list

there are the typical OMG FAKE comments and general idiocy but considering shriek's record of consistently posting the real list before any other sites i think we're in the clear here

i'll go ahead and post changes here in case they go down due to traffic or something

Forbidden:

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Glow-Up Bulb
Spore
Trap Dustshoot

Limited:

T.G. Striker
The Agent Of Mystery - Earth

Semi-Limited:

Marshmallon
Level Limit - Area B
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Emergency Teleport
Shien's Smoke Signal
Torrential Tribute
Reborn Tengu
Ultimate Offering

Unlimited:

Call of Haunted

Fake. Fake. FAKE.

OCG List always comes out before TCG List. OCG does not have Reborn Tengu (not until EP5 atleast). If Reborn were to be hit, it would be on the TCG list.

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
MY EYES!

If this is the real list, I think I'll quit...

EDIT:

Never Mind :) They updated the post and said that they can't confirm it.

Fake. Fake. FAKE.

OCG List always comes out before TCG List. OCG does not have Reborn Tengu (not until EP5 atleast). If Reborn were to be hit, it would be on the TCG list.
Allure of Darkness would like to have a word with you. Limited in Japan before they even got it. Check and mate.

I don't care if the list is fake or not. If it's real all it does is massively cripple my friends deck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)