The Second Tournament of Second Chances (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ill be on all day, we keep missing each other, but i'm gonna be on as much as possible today to do it.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Is it the 25th March of 2013 ?
Okay, after consulting with Earthworm, this is extended to a week from the original deadline, as about half of these matches are not done. I do not have a single person to sub in; if you want to sub, please PM me with your teams and I'll sub you in. For those matches I can't find subs for, I'll have to give byes. I'm sorry about this to those of you who have gotten your matches done, but there are simply too many left incomplete to possibly extend into the next round. I also do not want to give so many activity wins.

I would like to run the next round in one week, and we should be fine from then; I think the main problem was that people did not have their teams in during the time allotted. By the way, please be proactive in contacting your opponents.
assuming that's what you meant?

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
please give my opponent the win. i've been terribly inactive and busy with shit irl where i haven't had time to battle him and probably won't anytime soon. sorry for the inconvenience.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
literally have been constantly since the last post, pokebasket was online yet decided he wanted to play later which i can't make -_- i guess tomorrow will have to do now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)