Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the chance of Synchronize, passing the nature to Wild pokemon?

I have a Calm Abra with me right now (first in party) and I've caught Cresselia at least 20 times now and none of those time, the nature was Calm.
You have to have saved before you meet her for the first time, as thats when everything is set.
Atleast thats what I heard, I have not yet caught them.

Also, is it possible to setup Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock so that when your opponent switches in, it takes damage from both Toxic Spikes AND Stealth Rock? Or is it one of the other? If it is one or the other, which is the one that is applied?
Yeah, you can do both. You can even do regular spikes. It does the damage of everything thats out there.

If I lose to Uxie/Mespirit/Azelf, are thier natures/IVs set?
I don't want to waste time capturing them, I just want to have them in my dex for the national dex and get them later.

Thanks

If I lose to Uxie/Mespirit/Azelf, are thier natures/IVs set?
I don't want to waste time capturing them, I just want to have them in my dex for the national dex and get them later.

Thanks
Surprisingly, if you lose to them and face them at another time, their IVs/Nature are still randomized.

I just Bred a pefect iv Skarmory!

ehh Kinda pissed though....

Mild Nature....should i try for impish still?

I think i should but is it worth it this is my first pefect iv skarm

!!!!!

I wanna get a Perfect adament iv Gyarados! lol What do you guys think that would be worth???????????..and if anyone has one....I got some good offers

Sorry I couldn't read the entire thread (is gigantic, sorry). But here I my questions:

Does Big Root raises the amout of energy absorbed by Leech seed?

Does Sandstorm (and Sandstream) really raises 1.5x the SDef of rock types? What about hail, does it raise something?

How much does Technician, Reckless, Iron Fist raises the power of the move?

What are the moves raised by Reckless?

How much does Life Orb raises the power?

How much does Wise Lens raises accuracy?

Is 'black sludge' better then Leftovers to Poison types?

Does Metronome raises the power progressively?

That's all... yet.

1. What is the equation for Eruption and Water Spout?

2. Aqua Ring can be baton pass'd... right?

3. How many EV reducing berries do I need to give a pokemon with 0/255 happiness to max it out? Will having the Sooth bell equipped at the time reduce this number?

no, it's 25%. Trust me. There is a stage boost chart somewhere though.
Normal - 1/16 | 6.25%
High Crit. Attack x2 - 1/8 | 12.5%
Super Luck Ability/Crit Increase Item x2 - 1/4 | 25%
Super Luck and Crit Increase Item x2 - 1/2 | 50%

If it started at 1/4, it would go up to 100, and thats just broken.

I'm confused about EVs. Here's what serebii says:
there can only be a maximum of 255 Effort Points per stat, giving a pokemon a potential 32 point increase in any stat.
If 4 effort points = 1 stat point, wouldn't that be a 63 point increase?

Also, I was looking at Dratini's pokedex entry on serebii, and it says that the max speed stat for dratini with a beneficial nature is 218. My dratini is jolly and has 31IVs in spd, but when I wi-fi battled the speed stat was only 149. Why?? I've looked at some other stats as well and some just don't match up.

fewmitz, not that i know of. the one that a lot of people use is pokecharms, which there isn't an option to add shinys. you'll probably have to find somebody on a forum who'll make a custom trainer card for you (i know that sppf forums have a ton of TC makers).

if you use perish song and then baton pass, does the new pokemon that goes in faint in 3 turns or does it count as a switch, negating perish song?

fewmitz, not that i know of. the one that a lot of people use is pokecharms, which there isn't an option to add shinys. you'll probably have to find somebody on a forum who'll make a custom trainer card for you (i know that sppf forums have a ton of TC makers).

if you use perish song and then baton pass, does the new pokemon that goes in faint in 3 turns or does it count as a switch, negating perish song?
IIRC Perish count got passed via Baton Pass in advanced, so I'm guessing it still does in D/P.

Opinions on this moveset for Bronzong?

Bronzong @ Macho Brace.
252 Hp 252 Attack 4 Defense. (Brave)
EarthQuake
Gyro Ball
Explosion
Hyponsis

Looking at Lucario...If I use Close combat w/ Choice Band on a Blissy...

120*1.5 (Choice Band) *1.5 (STAB)* 2 (Blissy's weakness)....

Would Close Combat have a 540 BP? O_O

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm confused about EVs. Here's what serebii says:
If 4 effort points = 1 stat point, wouldn't that be a 63 point increase?

Also, I was looking at Dratini's pokedex entry on serebii, and it says that the max speed stat for dratini with a beneficial nature is 218. My dratini is jolly and has 31IVs in spd, but when I wi-fi battled the speed stat was only 194. Why?? I've looked at some other stats as well and some just don't match up.
Yes, it's a 63 point increase. Max stats on Serebii take into account max EVs as well.

Yes, it's a 63 point increase. Max stats on Serebii take into account max EVs as well.
Sorry, I meant 149 speed stat, not 194.
However, with a 63 increase in speed my dratini would only have 212 for speed instead of 218. Am i missing something here?

It had no EVs at all when i IV battled and the speed stat was 149(31ivs). So when i do EV train, the 63 point increase would bring it to 212.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)