Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal - 1/16 | 6.25%
High Crit. Attack x2 - 1/8 | 12.5%
Super Luck Ability/Crit Increase Item x2 - 1/4 | 25%
Super Luck and Crit Increase Item x2 - 1/2 | 50%

If it started at 1/4, it would go up to 100, and thats just broken.
I believe it;s 1/16 --> 1/4 ---> 1/3 ---> 1/2. It's in the D/P research thread, which this question belongs in anyways.

Two questions:

1) What exactly does Mold Breaker do? At Serebii, it says "Opponents ability has no Effect" but Intimate always works. Soo... May I have an explanation?

2) Right now, I am playing in the Singles match at the Battle Tower. Since a Pokemons lvl is dropped down to 50, does this affect the EV's as well? Like, if I have a lvl 100 Zam fully EV Trained, does it still get a stat point for every 4 EV's when the tower brings it down to lvl 50, or does it take whatever it usually is (8 EV's?) to get a stat point?

Sorry I couldn't read the entire thread (is gigantic, sorry). But here I my questions:

Does Big Root raises the amout of energy absorbed by Leech seed?

Does Sandstorm (and Sandstream) really raises 1.5x the SDef of rock types? What about hail, does it raise something?

Yes, Sandstorm really does. Hail just makes Blizzard have 100% accuract

How much does Technician, Reckless, Iron Fist raises the power of the move?

Technician gives moves with 60 or less base power a x1.5, Iron First gives a x1.3 to all Punching moves

What are the moves raised by Reckless?

How much does Life Orb raises the power?
x1.3, or x30%

How much does Wise Lens raises accuracy?

Is 'black sludge' better then Leftovers to Poison types?
No, Leftovers is better

Does Metronome raises the power progressively?

That's all... yet.
Didnt know the rest of them

Vash- It stops all abilities that would have some kind of defense. Basically, it "negates" Battle Armor, Clear Body, Damp, Dry Skin, Filter, Flash Fire, Flower Gift, Heat Proof, Hyper Cutter, Immunity, Inner Focus, Insomnia, Keen Eye, Leaf Guard, Lightningrod, Limber, Magma Armor, Marvel Scale, Motor Drive, Oblivious, Own Tempo, Sand Viel, Shell Armor, Shield Dust, Simple, Snow Cloak, Solid Rock, Soundproof, Sticky Hold, Storm Drain, Sturdy, Suction Cups, Tangled Feet, Thick Fat, Unaware, Vital Spirit, Volt Absorb, Water Absorb, Water Viel, White Smoke, and Wonder Guard.

T-Tar is an OU right??

Yes

i have one on my team, and i want to mix it up a bit

T-Tar @ Life Orb
-EQ
-Outrage
-Dark Pulse
-Ancient Power/Focus Blast/Thunder/Fire Blast/Surf

i wanted to make a mixtar. it looks a bit noveltyish, but i dont think anyone would expect it

Use Ice Beam on the last moveset, Stone Edge over Outrage

Ahh, I was hoping it stopped levitate too. EAT IT GENGAR!
Thanks a lot

But does anybody got an answer to:

2) Right now, I am playing in the Singles match at the Battle Tower. Since a Pokemons lvl is dropped down to 50, does this affect the EV's as well? Like, if I have a lvl 100 Zam fully EV Trained, does it still get a stat point for every 4 EV's when the tower brings it down to lvl 50, or does it take whatever it usually is (8 EV's?) to get a stat point?

I'm fairly sure it would go down to what you'd normally need for a stat point at level 50 (8 EVs).

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
Question on Choice Specs.

Do you got locked into ANY move you use with Specs equipped? Even if it is Physical or support? I ask this because of TrickSpecing, because that sounds like fun.

To FlashFox: Brave Nature allows Bronzong to pretty much not have to use Iron Ball or Macho Brace in favor of Leftovers its slow Enough... Fling is a poor choice considering you can only fling the item once, if the idea was you wanted a good dark attack, Payback is the way to go, it will almost always be doing the double damage (100 Base). Earthquake Always on Bronzong, to level Magnezone and Probopass that would try to trap you using Magnet Pull. I might suggest you use Rock Slide as your last move on Bronzong, such that you can switch into Gyarados and counter reasonably. Really a preference on that last move could be any number of things, depending on what you want Bronzong to do. (Explosion, Stealth Rock, Rock Slide, Payback, are all reasonable options)
Thanks for help, I'm gonna definately use rockslide.

Yea, the reasoning on Rock Slide, simply put is, Gyarados is likely to taunt Bronzong that switches in (even if it Gyarados Dragond Danced, for fear that Hypnosis would force the Gyarados to switch, cause everyone bascially KNOWS Bronzog carrys Hypnosis). This is where you would instead of using Hypnosis use Rock Slide instead, and hit Gyarados bascially for a free SE hit. Remember, any Non Waterfall Gyarados Sets that run Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Taunt, Ice Fang fail miserably against Bronzong's resistance to Ice and immunity to Ground.

(Thanks kevlarx290)

Is it 100% confirmed that Azelf and Uxie will come back if you KO them or run from them?
As in, is it possible to get them in your pokedex without going through the headache of catching them and without screwing yourself over?

Do you got locked into ANY move you use with Specs equipped? Even if it is Physical or support? I ask this because of TrickSpecing, because that sounds like fun.
Yes, HOWEVER.
TrickSpecing, as you call it, does not force you to use Trick/Switcheroo multiple times because you lose the Item after using the attack.
But yes, if you had Choice Specs equipped and you used Focus Punch, you'd only be able to use Focus Punch until you switched out.

Yep, that's right. Works exactly like CB. So whatever move gets used, regardless of Phys, Sp, or Other (like DD or NP), it will be stuck on it.

IRT Kromlech:
I'm not so sure about running away, but if you kill them, they won't come back. Just like the Legendary Birds. Correct me if I am wrong, though.

EDIT: Bah CPU V2.0. Beat me to it. Your answer is better anyway.

What's a good special wall to go with this team?

Venu/Vaporeon/Infernape/Electivire/Skarm

Please don't say Blissey lol
cressilia or uxie maybe?

can someone link me to the topic about using the pokeradar to get strings of pokemon and possibly increasing your chance of finding a shiny? i can't find it.

What's a good special wall to go with this team?

Venu/Vaporeon/Infernape/Electivire/Skarm

Please don't say Blissey lol
I actually think you might be better off going with something more offensive. You've got a lot of the various special threats covered already, but the main threats sticking out at me right now are azelf, zam, and gar. Pursuit/Night Slash Weavile should handle all three. You'd have to watch out for timid zam with focus blast, though.

I have a few questions:

1. How does Metal Burst work? Is it the same as Counter/Mirror Coat?

2. How much does Big Root increase damage for Dream Eater or Giga Drain?

3. How much does Hitmonchan's ability increase Focus Punch?

4. Facade has 70 damage. If i'm burned/poisoned/paralyzed its 140 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)