VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, Lucien, you were a bit harsh, and I don't think the insults from any user were required at any point. It's important that we respect each other, please.
I asked a few people to read over it before I posted it because I didn't want to be harsh and nothing was said, so I assumed it was fine.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It took me an hour to get to school every day for the past 5 years. Coincidentally, my regional is being held basically on campus so it will take me about that to get there this Sunday. In any case, calm down people. You're all terrible and none of you are going to win so I think we can put away the predictions without much issue.

Did some Google Streetview pre-walking plans and now I know exactly where I should enter from.

Hmm, I wonder if everyone from Smogon should wear like a nametag or something, it'll be hard recognizing all of these faces around let alone I'm terrible with memorizing faces :'(

And I see we're doing some predictions here, so for my Top 4 expectations:

Seniors
1. Cybertron
2. iss
3. Drifblim
4. PungentFruit
Masters: Wolfey and then Wolfe Pack
Seniors: Underdog SP67, then iss cybertron pungentfruit for the rest
Juniors: Babbytron and then other juniors
Yes I am so good!
Modest user on Smogon hereeeee!

Also good luck to everyone! So excited to meet and play with everyone again! This is shaping up to be the best regional :D

team#seniors gonna dominate

brb adding ludiimpact to my "drifblim/garchompzilla" list
I really meant it when I said I was sorry. I KNOW I won't win. Also, I don't want to be on the bad side for anyone. I just want to be friends with everyone. Please accept my apologies. My parents kinda freaked cause I wanted to go with my friend and I'm kinda young to them and there protective of me(and they just were shocked cause they're not used to me being really serious about Pokemon like how I am now). Once again sorry and PLEASE accept my apologies. I just don't wanna feel left out at Regionals. Also, I don't want to be on any list of some sort that is bad. PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. I'M VERY SORRY. I promise I won't do this again.

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
all the seniors are just bad users

especially cybertron

there will be no more talking about who sucks and who doesn't suck. you're playing a children's game where battle outcomes are decided by a random number generator. i am the greatest user ever.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lets make a pact to knock out CERTAIN PLAYERS here before they get to nats, a wolf pact
Well that won't work, as nats is open this year, so you can't exactly be knocking them out of the running entirely....

That being said, I think everyone should make a pact to just get along and have a good time. It's all redundant. Seniors suck, and Huy is the best, so there's no point really trying to better him it would seem. Sorry guys to be the bearer of bad news.

Masters:
1. Wolfe
2. Human
3. Random
4. EnFuego/Random

Seniors (pretty much anything can happen here):
1. Cybertron/iss
2. Cybertron/iss/sp67/PungentFruit
3. iss/sp67/PungentFruit
4. sp67/PungentFruit

Juniors:
babbytron, of course :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)