Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament Summer Edition III: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMA00000000000

you vm'd me two minutes after you made the post above, there was nothing to respond to.

you just made the best activity post i have ever seen in my two and half years in smogon.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
we're getting closer and closer to the deadline. NO EXTENSIONS. if you are one of the following people please explain your activity situation or you will face my coin

windsong vs AlphaSpade
Go10 vs Stallion
Fabbles vs Shinkou.
pokemonrocks2777 vs ENZ0

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
we're getting closer and closer to the deadline. NO EXTENSIONS. if you are one of the following people please explain your activity situation or you will face my coin

windsong vs AlphaSpade
Go10 vs Stallion
Fabbles vs Shinkou.
pokemonrocks2777 vs ENZ0
I've written on his wall and posted in the thread twice and I haven't gotten a single message from him in return ._.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Go10: I have to go, really, sorry dude. Just take the win, I dont think I can make it in time, hope you win the whole thing; gl&hf.

So yeah, I guess you can either sub someone in or I get the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)