Going to the regional VGC in Houston

For us to give you a proper rate (and for your thread to abide by the RMT rules), you'll need to include a few descriptions on why you chose the Pokemon for your team. Otherwise, all we really have to go off of is a bunch of seemingly unsynergetic Pokemon thrown together for who knows why.

From the sound of your introduction, however, asking for help in the RMT thread might not be the best place to start. Having someone giving you vague advice when you're completely new to the VGC rule set sounds like a bad idea. Instead, maybe try waiting until the next round of tutoring starts to see if you can get some better insight into the world of VGC.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I always like to see a good sun team, but unfortunately your team can't be rated as it is. A crucial part of the rating process is the descriptions - why you chose each team member and their specific sets, how you expect to use them together, what things give you trouble, etc. If you just threw together a random team without much thought behind it, then that's really not what this forum is for.

^ What they said. Also, I noticed that you're using 6 of the remaining EVs on all your Pokemon. You should actually be using 4.

^ It does'nt matter if he wants to go through a little extra trouble, thats on him. And why not fire gem on Blaziken. Fire gem Flare Blitz in the sun is a force to be reckoned with. And why no Chlorophyll users?

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
^ It does'nt matter if he wants to go through a little extra trouble, thats on him. And why not fire gem on Blaziken. Fire gem Flare Blitz in the sun is a force to be reckoned with. And why no Chlorophyll users?
Descriptions of at least a few sentences are required by the RMT rules. If the thread isn't fixed, it will be locked by the RMT mods.

^ What they said. Also, I noticed that you're using 6 of the remaining EVs on all your Pokemon. You should actually be using 4.
What's the difference? The max is 510, not 508. Sure, the last two don't really do anything for me, but it's not hurting anyone just giving them a place to be.

I'm in the process of rewriting my first post right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)