The Brotherhood Of The Sandstorm

THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE SANDSTORM
BW2 OU SAND STALL

Hey, everyone! It's me again with another RMT. I always enjoy doing these. It's fun! Anyway, today, I will be featuring something that I've never done before in my entire competitive life: Sand Stall (I mean a Stall team).
Now, it may not sound special to many of you, but it does for me! The first time I try making a stall team, I failed miserably. But this time, this is my second time making it and a more serious one... And I am surprised that it really works great! I mean really really great.
So, without further ado, let's get right to it!

-AT A GLANCE-

-HOW I BUILD MY TEAM-

I actually decide to first add Gliscor. Because he's my most favorite and easiest to use bulky Pokemon. I wanted to use it and have Substitute over Swords Dance to Toxic stall other Pokemon. Plus, to take hits... Especially from Terrakion.

Then, I feel like I need a tank that can hit hard and recover up, so, I try adding Conkeldurr with Ice Punch over Payback because it looks cool and it's just for the sake of Gliscor, and maybe even other pesky Flying-Types that isn't Skarmory and Gyarados.

Then I need another physically defensive Pokemon, as well as that thing being a Steel-Type that can phaze anything away, and set up Spikes so that my other Pokemon can set up Stealth Rock, which is none other than Skarmory.

At last, I need a Fire-Type that can take hits too, and also able to Toxic, Roar and hit Celebi and Scizor without worrying too much. Heatran! He's the man. Plus, I don't need him learning Stealth Rocks because I got something else better in mind. Hehe.

Bronzong. 3 Steel-Types, I know. But only 2 are weak to fire, and I got coverage for it, so I'm not too worried about it. I mainly have Bronzong to prepare for the Therian form Genies, Mamoswine, Scarf Mence and maybe other things too. He is also the one that sets up Stealth Rocks for me. So, yeah. He helps strengthen my team and resist any Rock-Type attacks. And I mainly mean a Stone Edge from Terrakion.

Finally, I am completed with my very first stall team. I wanted to try out Dusclops because RARELY use Eviolite Pokemon, and I wanted to try out Dusclops because physical wall and special wall and all and he looks cool too. So there we go. I've been testing it and it never go well in my favor... I just simply got pounded more often than winning but finally, someone told me I will have a lot of problems with Reuniclus and offensive Water-Types, and I did. So I decide to remodel my team a little bit to combat against them.

Now I am really complete with my team. I never asked for Sand, but in order to counter Reuniclus, I was forced to use Tyranitar. At first, I thought about using his Dream World ability to not get any sand up because of my Jellicent, but I'm like "Screw it!" and just use his normal ability for extra sand damage and have my Special Defenses boosted up to take more hits. I never knew that it works much better than I thought. Someone mention to me that Jellicent is there for offensive Water-Types and can do much better than Dusclops... and he was right. I'm done!

-THE TEAM-

Blade (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Gyro Ball
He's mainly my main lead. It's very odd to have a Bronzong as a lead, but I got nothing else safe to really lead off with. Don't ask me to lead off with Tyranitar just to get up Sand. Because I won't unless I know it is safe to. Plus, Tyranitar isn't meant to be a lead. Anyway, Bronzong can take hits from Thundurus-T, Tornadus-T and especially Landorus-T and fire off Hidden Power Ice, while I can take hits from Mamoswine and do a lot of damage with Gyro Ball. He's one of the few members I really need to get up Stealth Rocks and all. Without him, I can have quite a lot of trouble unless I've get rid of certain threats.

------------------------------

Dark Kiva (Tyranitar) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 192 SDef / 64 SAtk
Sassy Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
Originally before Tyranitar, it was a standard Bulk Up Conkeldurr set with Ice Punch over Payback, but it was replaced due to him not working well with my team and give me more losing streaks. With Tyranitar as a new replacement, he has really be the few wonders of my team and help with my stalling thanks to Sand damage. Plus, he can take on against one of the few really dangerous things that can harm my team, a Reuniclus. Fire Blast is a filler move, really. Crunch is standard, Pursuit is for the obvious trapping and Superpower is there to hit Terrakion, Heatran, and other stuff that I can't remember right now.

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 192 SDef / 52 Atk / 64 SAtk
Sassy Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Ice Beam / Fire Blast
- Earthquake
I do have thoughts about replacing it with a new Tyranitar set. This set may seem a bit odd without Max HP, but it is what I need to 2HKO Reuniclus. If he decide to Calm Mind, I Crunch, then I kill. Trick Room without CM? Cool, Crunch again. I can take Focus Blast, so it's not a huge issue for me. Since I have yet to even use Fire Blast for Tyranitar, Ice Beam might help for the genies that isn't Landorus, or Gliscor because I believe I can take one Earthquake that isn't boosted. Or I am just being stupid with Ice Beam because I got Bronzong already, so I might keep Fire Blast but replace Superpower for Earthquake. The other two moves are standard, so yeah.

Sasword (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 178 Def / 88 Spd
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Protect
He's pretty much the same Gliscor EV spread I always use. It has always worked better for me over the standard EV spread. Anyway, you already should know what Earthquake and Ice Fang does and what is it for, so I won't explain. But For Substitute, it is used for stalling longer on my opponent if they are poisoned and sand is up and all. And also predict my opponent's switch, have a Substitute and start attacking to give a bit of damage. I also need Protect for more stalling and to regain my HP back. So, yeah. He's there to take physical hits too.

Yu-Ki (Skarmory) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 234 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk / 20 Spd
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
He's the least used member of the team. I hardly have a safe switch in most of the time. Skarmory is there to do the standard things you guys know. And instead of max Defense stats, I took away 20 Defense EVs and add it for my Speed. Why? It's simple. I just want to outspeed any standard Skarmory set. I can Whirlwind first, Brave Bird, Roost first and whatever first. I already got enough Defense bulk to take hits anyway.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 176 Def / 252 HP / 80 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Volt Switch
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Gyro Ball
Why I feel like replacing Forretress over Skarmory? I can Volt Switch to get a switch initiative, Gyro Ball to hurt Terrakion and... I can Rapid Spin away hazards that loves bothering me! While hazards are not a problem to me, it's always nice to clear away the annoyance and make things easier for me. While I may not be as physically bulky as Skarmory and I am unsure about taking a Banded Terrakion's hit to retaliate with a Gyro Ball, I still got Gliscor and spinner is what made me feel like replacing it. I'm not sure yet. I have problems about not being able to Whirlwind, and especially trying to Whirlwind out Reuniclus if he is boosted a lot and my Tyranitar is dead, but if my Skarmory is still on full health.

Core (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Toxic
- Roar
- Flamethrower
He's probably the most important and used member of my team. Protect is needed to get some health back and to scout to see what my opponent will do. Toxic is a must need move to combat against opposing bulky Pokemon that I can't take on against and to wear down certain things for the LOLs. Roar is to Roar out my opponent to let them take hazards damage or Rock them and their set up boosts to wore off. Plus, I can to be in a better and safer spot if my opponent overpredicts thinking that I would switch. Flamethrower is a the only standard offensive move I have. I pick it over Laval Plum is because it's much more effective and hits harder and all. I don't need the burn when I got Toxic already. I learn this idea from Faladran, and it really works.

Joker (Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spd
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt
Another member that I need and pairs up well with Heatran. The only problem I have with Jellicent is I can't wall any water Pokemon because I got no Water Absorb ability. Why? Because of Reuniclus. I needed Curse Body just to disable his psychic move, and he'll be lock into Focus Blast or something else. Not too worried about Shadow Ball, because a STAB Psychic or Psyshock does way more. I got enough Speed EVs to outspeed certain walls to Taunt them. Will-O-Wisp to burn mainly physical attackers and better over Scald because I prefer instant burn right away over hoping for a 30% chance of Scald burn. Surf gives me more offensive power too to hit harder. Recover is so standard, I don't even need to explain it already.

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt
Keep in mind that I won't replace this set unless I replace Tyranitar's first. Because it works better and ensure I can counter Reuniclus with ease. Same moves, EV spread and all but his ability, because I can finally wall Water-Type Pokemon.

Anyway, boy, I have never wrote anything this LONG before. I'm surprised I'm actually doing this. Anyway, we're not done yet. Now let's move on to the threat list.

-THREAT LIST-

You might have noticed that I constantly mention about Reuniclus throughout my RMT thread. Well I got so many nightmares about him... Well it's not nightmares of me battling this thing and lose and all, it's just that I am paranoid about him if he'll do some serious harm to my team after a few people mention that he can threaten my team. I mainly have problems against Calm Mind set because he can keep boosting up, recover and attack me. Plus, he's so bulky. Trick Room is another problem, but not as worse as the standard Calm Mind set. I have yet to actually have any real problems with them, but I just can't stop being paranoid about them.

Infernape! The king of wall breakers. While I have yet to have any real trouble with them, on paper, MixApe with Fire Blast, Close Combat, Hidden Power Ice and Grass Knot is a serious problem to my team. I know how much a Life Orb Grass Knot coming from a MixApe can do to a Jellicent, so that's why I am scared of it.

While Reuniclus and Infernape have yet to give me a real problem, I can't stop being so paranoid about them and on paperwork, these things just can harm my team. Darn my mind.

CLOSING

Anyway, that is finally all now! Thank you so very much if you took your time out to read this, because you don't know how much it means to me. Please leave a suggestion and feedbacks about my team. I just love this team so much that I just had to make the best RMT for myself. I'll fix anything if I missed it or made a mistake.
Thanks a lot, everyone!!! ^_^

Sasword (Gliscor) (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 244 HP / 178 Def / 88 Spd
Impish Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Protect

Dark Kiva (Tyranitar) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 192 SDef / 64 SAtk
Sassy Nature
- Pursuit
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Superpower

Yu-Ki (Skarmory) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 234 Def / 20 Spd
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

Core (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Toxic
- Roar
- Flamethrower

Blade (Bronzong) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Gyro Ball

Joker (Jellicent) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body
Bold Nature
- Surf
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt

whoo nice team! Quite solid in my opinion however I see things that could bother you.

Here's the list of what I noticed:

1.) You lack a spinner (well, Forretress). Quite self explanatory actually.
2.) You have no stall breakers. Having one can also solve your Reuniclus problem.
3.) You are weak to stall breakers especially to opposing Gliscor as Ttar is your main attacker and Gliscor takes piss weak damage from it.
4.) You lack a revenge killer. Having one in a stall team is quite nice because you can kill wall breakers or those who have been stalled a bit but didn't die.
5.) Breloom could play around this team :P especially Toxic Orb variants.

Well for the real rate that I'm gonna do, I'm going to try and solve those problems listed though I can't guarantee that my suggestions would work since I usually play stall in Ubers. First, change Bronzong to Amoonguss/Celebi. Amoongus has the advantage of being a Poison-type meaning he can absorb Toxic Spikes and isn't weak to U-turn unlike Celebi. It also has the perk of having Regenerator and the 100% accurate Spore meaning it can disable one member of your opponent's team for as good as the rest of the match. Celebi however, has a more reliable recovery in form of Recover and has a significantly higher Special Attack stat. It also has higher speed meaning it can destroy Volt-turn teams utilizing a Scizor. Celebi is also good if you decide to run Toxic Spikes in this team since it won't screw up Spore. In choosing any of the two, you can complete the infamous Fire-Grass-Water core that is incredibly hard to break and can aid your stalling process. Also, both are good checks to Breloom as they both resist Breloom's STABs.

The next things are just minor suggestions. Put Stealth Rock on TTar. This is to make up for what you lost with Bronzong. Next, put Taunt over Ice Fang on Gliscor. This ensures that those you stall with Sub+Protect won't set up on you (you have no Toxic so they can freely set up) and that they can't heal or phaze you out. Dragon Tail can't phaze you since it's not strong anyway. After this, change Skarmory to the Forretress. Trust me, you WILL NEED a Rapid Spinner. But then in this case, use Pain Split over Gyro Ball. You won't be damaging much with Forry and you will need to preserve it thanks to not having a recovery move.

The only thing I can't help you on is having a decent revenge killer. This would be entirely up to you. You can still opt not to have one to have a complete stall team.

This is all. I hope I helped.

Bronzong --> Amoonguss/Celebi
pros: FGW core and Breloom check
cons: Less overall bulk than Bronzong

Stealth Rock on TTar
pros: you won't miss it
cons: less coverage

Taunt over Ice Fang on Gliscor
pros: Stall breaker
cons: you can't hit opposing Gliscor

Skarmory --> Forretress
pros: Rapid Spinner and more free Heatran switch in
cons: no Roost and set-up bait

Amoonguss@Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SpD
Nature: Calm
- Spore / Toxic
- Stun Spore / Clear Smog
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power Ice
pros: Gets rid of Toxic Spikes and isn't weak to U-turn. Has Spore
cons: slow and easily Taunted. No reliable recovery. Can be Spored

Celebi@Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spe
Nature: Bold
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power Fire
- Recover
- Leech Seed
pros: Natural Cure, faster, Recover and more fire power. Can also Leech Seed for Heatran to heal a bit
cons: can't use pseudo-haze. weak to TTar.

Hey, cool team man. First off, as you mentioned, Reuniclus looks like it can give you headaches. One way to deal with this is using a Support Mew over Bronzong. Mew is able to Taunt Calm Mind Reuniclus and disable Reuniclus from using Calm Mind and Recover. Mew also resists both of Calm Mind Reuniclus's attacks, Psychic and Focus Blast which is another bonus. If you want to give it a go the set consists of Taunt / Will-o-Wisp / Softboiled / Seismic Toss, 252 HP / 224 Defense / 32 Speed, a Bold Nature, and Leftovers. Mew can also shut down foes with Will-o-Wisp making it good to fend off physical attackers. Mew brings an important role of support + stallbreaking on your team. It can shutdown opponent's with Taunt who try and set up hazards which goes extremely well with Jellicent since it does not appreciate hazards. Switching over to Mew also allows you to use Water Absorb on Jellicent which is nice. Softboiled allows you to regenerate health making Mew very dangerous. Seismic Toss is a damage dealing move but it can honestly be changed to any damage dealing move to your comfort as Mew learns every move. It also blocks any Pokemon from using recovery moves which is very helpful. Mew's pleasing physical defense as well lets it take on Infernape well. It can burn it and render Close Combat useless and special attacks from it won't be doing that much anyways with Mew's Max HP EVs and a base 100 Special Defense. When Mew has burned Infernape, Infernape will be taking 28% damage a turn if it attacks from Burn + LO Recoil + Sand allowing it to dispose of Infernape quite easily. Now, by switching Bronzong to Mew, you lose Stealth Rocks, so I suggest changing Protect or Toxic on to Stealth Rock on Heatran. Hope I helped and good luck.

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey,

Cool team Bestow5000, it looks like a solid sand stall team. Asides from your aforementioned threats I really thought that opposing StallBreaking Jellicent would give you troubles, especially if it carries Shadow Ball. It can handily spread burn and toxic throughout your team, and taunt can shut down a lot of your members, and your tyranitar will not be doing much damage with that investment, especially if Scald decides to burn.

Anyway, looking at your Gliscor set, I have to ask why running Ice Fang is self explantory? I think you want to use it for set up dragons, but really Gliscor has a far better way to get around them while also gaining utility against other pokemon that right look annoying for you, such as mentioned stallbreaker Jellicent. I suggest Toxic > Ice Fang on Gliscor to provide you with the infamous toxic stall strategy that makes Gliscor almost impossible to take down after he has toxiced an enemy, as you can use Substitute and protect in succession to gradually wear down the opposition until they succumb to sand and toxic damage. You recover off all used HP with toxic heal so you can stall for a long, long time.

Looking at your threats, it seems to be like most Stall teams weaknesses. Espcially for your team, Starmie in rain and Mixed Wallbreake Infernape as well as the occasional SubSplit Gengar. Fortunately for you a moveset change within your team can fix these problems. I suggest changing your Tyranitar set to the ScarfTar set. Scarftar brings a blazing speed stat that surpasses positive base 115's to your team, and he is renowned for being one of stall's best friends. Fast and powerful pursuits cripple opposing frail pokemon, most notably fleeing Latios and Latias for you. He can reliably revenge kill Infernape with Earthquake, and generally eliminate many Pokemon that trouble your stall team. You still retain the Sand Stream that your current Tyranitar set up, while also adding an offensive twist to your team and as well as something that can help beat taunt abusers by not caring about taunt, and denting a lost of common abusers. Also, seconding all of Shining Latios's suggestions as they seems to wrap your team up real nicely!

GL with the team
Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -SpA)
EV's: 252Atk / 4SpD/ 252Spe
Stone Edge/ Crunch/ Earthquake/ Pursuit

Wow, sorry for the late reply.

@pwnage77
Haha, don't worry. Any opposing Gliscor, Tyranitar, Breloom and maybe a few others are not a problem to me. They're an easy check or counter to me. I do like the sound of Amoonguss seeing that he is quite a nuisance and give me extra coverage from strong water attacks. I'm not sure about Stealth Rock on Tyranitar though, but what move do you recommend replacing? And Taunt on Gliscor can be a bit of headache because I can't touch anything with Levitate or Flying-Type Pokemon and I can't expect sand to wear them down slowly. I'll try out Forretress, too. Thanks!

@Shining Latios
Mew sounds nice, but the problem is, I can't touch Reuniclus that much, right? With only Seismic Toss, he can stall me on while it'll take me 5 Seismic Tosses to finish him off. Trick Room set really seems like a headache and Calm Mind set just makes the battle go on for too long. Shadow Ball Reuniclus can trouble it too. Mixed Infernape on the other hand under the sun, can do a serious ton of damage to her and Seismic Toss only does 100 damage to them which is not enough. So do you recommend Shadow Ball at least in order to hit those two hard enough? Including Slowbro and other stuff. I'm not sure. If I ever use Mew, I might replace Stealth Rock over Protect. Though that would give me less coverage and scouting or stall a bit longer. We'll see how it goes. Thanks too!

@Asek
Jellicent isn't a problem to me. Those are the times where I'll just send in Heatran to take one Scald and Toxic it, then I'll be in a good position. But a rain Jellicent might give me a bit of trouble, but not that much. However, I really like the sound of replacing Toxic over Ice Fang and your point there really means something. I'll sure test that out! I'm not too sure about ScarfTar too but after what you said and I examined it, it does sound pretty cool and effective. Will try it out too. Thanks a lot!!!

Try a SpD jirachi over your bronzong. It is a very good switch in to all reuniclus sets. Try a choice scarf Tyranitar to revenge Therians and special attacker landorus. Maybe try ice punch and earthquake over stone edge and superpower because of landorus, who can beat down your whole team with focus blast and earth power. Use toxic over ice fang on gliscor for conkeldurr. Jirachi can also keep forretress healthy if you do decide to use him.

You have a nice start to a solid defensive team. Defensive teams have always been my favorite because the deep teambuilding :p

The Problem

First off you have big weakness to the Electric-types of the tier, namely Thunderus-T and Rotom-W. Thunderus-T annihilates your team with its great coverat and Electric-STAB while Rotom-W can be a pain with a Water-STAB that only Jellicent can take. Powerful rain-boosted water attacks and CM Keldeo will do you in too, since they are so powerful Jellicent will crumble without any Sp. Def investment. Taunt Gyarados is also a threat since it has the ability to completely shut down Jellicent. Reuniclus is a threat to you (no uses Grass Knot Infernape) to you since Tyranitar's Crunch will not be doing enough damage and Jellicent's Cursed Body is relying on chance to take it out. SD Techniloom will have its way with this team, being able to annihilate Gliscor with a boosted Bullet Seed and take out a weakened Skarmory with Mach Punch (possibly even Sleep it). You are going to have trouble with Sun teams that utilize Dugtrio, especially if they run Genesect alongside it since Heatran and TTar can both be trapped. Lastly, you don't have a Rapid Spinner which is crucial to prevent your team from getting worn down.

The Solution

To resolve these issues, I suggest Tentacruel>Brongzong , , and Latias>Heatran (sorry sand). I could have gone further but I don't want to change your team too much. That is the difficulty with rating stall teams :\

Tentacruel (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Dragon Pulse
- Roar
- Recover
- Calm Mind

Roar CM Latias does a couple of things for your team, first it adds an additional Water-resist to your team and a checks several important threats such as SD Breloom, CM Keldeo, and Infernape. In addition it can act as your CM Reuniclus counter. Just engage in a CM War with Reuniclus and when you are both at +4 you can just Roar it out. Speaking of Roar, it replaces Heatran as a phazer to wrack up entry hazard damage from the Sp. Def end. Most importantly CM Latias adds an offensive presence to your team to break up opposing teams after enough entry hazard damage has been wrakced up. Latias high speed also gives you an option to hit Pokemon that you may need to revenge, like Taunt-SD Haxorus.

Tentacruel provides the crucial Rapid Spin support needed for your team to win weather wars. While Tentacruel does overlap with Jellicent a bit, but it provides some key things over other Rapid Spinners. First, it access to Toxic Spikes, which will be very important to utilize against opposing stall breakers like Mew, Sableye, and Jellicent. Of course they also chip down at the opposing team even more. Tentacruel also has a handy Poison-typing to remove Toxic Spikes on the switch-in, which is crucial if Jellicent wants to stallbreak effectively. 40 Spe EV's are used to outspeed Taunt-SD Gliscor by two points and to hit him with an Ice Beam.

Small Changes
  • Use a 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd CarefulSp. Def Tyranitar with Chople Berry. This will give you the chance to eliminate and trap Tornadus-T and Gengar who could be problematic for your team. I understand that you would like to keep sand on your team, but if you don't feel obligated to you should put a Sp. Def Jirachi with Stealth Rock in its place (body slam is unnecessary so you could fit in protect to heal better with wish).
  • Use Shed Shell on Skarmory and move your Spe EV's into Defense. Shed Shell will make sure DragMag teams can have an easy time with you. You can escape Wobb and already have a super-fast phazer in Latias, so the speed is unecessary. Those Defense EV's will make sure you aren't 2hko'ed by Dragonite's Fire Punch without Leftovers.
  • Use a 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spd spread on Jellicent and change its ability to Water Absorb. The extra speed will allow you to taunt minimium speed Skarmory and break stall a whole lot better. Also Water Absorb really helps against Rain teams. You can use Night Shade to beat Gyarados and Volcarona (with Toxic Spikes) more easily.

Good luck.

@Asterat
Yeah, Asek mention about a Scarf Tyranitar before you. But your movesets look more interesting and effective. I will try it out. Now that you mention it too, yeah, special Landorus-I can seem to cause quite a problem to my team. I'm not sure about Jirachi, though. Because that will make my team more weaker to Mamoswine without Bronzong just for Reuniclus because Mamoswine would become the new threat to my team. Thanks, though! Will take your advice with that ScarfTar moveset!

@ThePillsburyDoughBoy
No worries. Thundurs-T ain't a problem to me. I always find a way to deal with it with Tyranitar (I will ensure he stays at full health just for him) and Rotom-W isn't a problem too if he's Scarf. But the bulky set does give me a bit of trouble, but I always try to to keep Heatran at full health just to take one Hydro Pump if he does outspeed me, and Toxic and Tyranitar to give damage. Other than that, yeah, you got a point with Rotom-W. SD Techniloom is still not a problem to me. Even of the opposing Stealth Rock at set up on my side of the field, I can always bring in Skarmory to force a switch. They never seem to dare stay in.

It's hard to replace Tentacruel over Bronzong. While it does provide me with a Spinner, strong fighting attacks and others, I just become extra weaker to Mamoswine which is starting to become really common in BW2. But, I do like the sound of that Latias. I'm just going to have a bit of trouble with Scizor and Celebi with Thunder Wave. But other than that, it does seem interesting to replace.

The Tyranitar EV spread, I'm not too sure. But I always wanted to try Chople Berry but then I am somehow paranoid about dying first and losing the weather war. Shed Shell is an add choice for Skarmory, but I would usually always never bring in Skarmory as long as there is a Magnezone. Plus, some Leftovers recovery seems more reliable. The EV spread for Jellicent looks neat. I'll try it out! If I ever use Latias, I will change my ability to Water Absorb too. I'll still keep the standard moves and especially Recovery and Will-O-Wisp. Thanks for the suggestions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)