The UnderUsed Hub

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Now that we finally got the UU Hub up, we're going to need a few volunteers to write stuff so we can put up. If you're willing to contribute stuff, please send me a PM so I can guide you along.

Feel free to post in this thread worshiping the content we have so far (a grand total of a single piece of art!) starting on post #3.

That's some nice art.

But was the Hub supposed to BE? What is it's objective?
Gonna go off on a limb here, as I've seen something similar with Dream World, but it's going to hold all of the "major" Underused stuff, such as the tierlist (including RU and lower Pokemon?), archived teams, articles, and other such resources that one would typically have to scour the Underused subforum to find. This way, it somewhat encourages those that want to take a break from standard or what have you, to try the tier with all they need to get started available in one central area. Kinda like a section in a library, where you can find all your needed research in a smaller area, say 2 or 3 shelves, instead of a finding a book you need every 6 or 7 shelves (terrible analogy).

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
If anyone has any ideas of things they would like to see on the hub, let me know via this thread and I'll see what we can do.

@kokoloko: i'd prolly like to see what the current top 10 of the UU metagame can really do and how they affect the play styles of the UU environment. I'd like to help in writing stuff but i can't cause exams D: but oh well it would be nice to see some of those. also as an additional note, the new (not all) UU people namely Virizion, Meloetta, Mew and Tornadus could get some new thoughts on how they can affect the UU seeing now that some of the Fighting types went down (congrats to Scrafty and Mienshao heh) and also, what sets could they possibly run if they (mew and tornadus) could stick to old sets or could there be a possible changes now that some pokemon went up and down from lower tiers and OU respectively.

ps if my request is granted and could last until next week, i could probably help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)