The Tournament of Goodfellas - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
got contacted and responded but then had a really busy weekend sorry ^^
i'll try to set up a battle ASAP

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PM'ed my opponent, so we've got a week to get this done. It's RBY though so obviously lots of careful, deliberate work will go into constructing an original, metagame-shifting team. And by that I mean I need to choose one of two teams.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
yoshida refuses to respond telling me when he wants to play and I'm just really sick of this johning bs

I never refused to tell you what time we should play, Lavos. As the more experienced person on the forum, it should be your responsibility to take charge and set up a time, right? Maybe I was at fault for not being online when you were, but we need to set up a time quickly. Profile message me to discuss this further. Thanks. :]

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
I never refused to tell you what time we should play, Lavos. As the more experienced person on the forum, it should be your responsibility to take charge and set up a time, right? Maybe I was at fault for not being online when you were, but we need to set up a time quickly. Profile message me to discuss this further. Thanks. :]
Both players should be willing to communicate their availability to agree upon a convenient time. I have not seen the communications, but it'd be easier for one side to offer a time to battle if they convey their availability.

Read as: It's a shared responsibility, not the sole responsibility of the "more experienced person."

Lavos

Banned deucer.
it also helps when you don't immediately leave as soon as I get online

we're setting up a time, hopefully yoshida can be there

EDIT:

(16:33) Lavos Spawn: is this yoshida
(16:33) YoshiYoshi: yes
(16:33) The other party left the server, so the window was disabled.

ok what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)