The Return of the Landshark

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
THE RETURN OF THE LANDSHARK

"Once upon a time, there was a Pokemon named Garchomp. Garchomp was different then his other Dragon friends, who he all seemed to beat in every way. He could beat a majority of them in races, he was one of the hardest hitters in his group, and he even could beat his good pal Salamence in a fist match. At first, he seemed to fit in just fine with his Dragon pals, until one day Garchomp found someone who would change his life forever, Tyranitar. Tyranitar told him that he knew a way to unlock Garchomp's true power, and all he needed to promise Tyranitar is to never tell his Dragon friends. Garchomp agreed, and after a few months of training, Garchomp became one of the most dangerous Pokemon in the world. Tyranitar taught him to use the power of the sand to his advantage, and Garchomp learned that with sand, he could use his speed to an advantage to dodge oncoming attacks. After winning so many battles, and frustrating trainers all around the world, something had to change. Garchomp was just to powerful in the hands of average trainers, so Arceus banished him to thrive with the big boys like Arceus himself. Although Garchomp was a forced to be reckoned with even when facing powerful adversarys like Mewtwo and Kyogre, Garchomp began to miss his old friends. He begged master Arceus, saying that he would retire his Sand Powers in exchange to see his friends. Arceus took many moons to come up with his decision, but he finally told Garchomp he could live with his old pals again, however with an exception of his sand power. Garchomp agreed, and Arceus being the generous Pokemon he is, decided to give Garchomp the ability to wound anything that tries to hurt Garchomp, just like his cousin Sharpedo. With Garchomp finally being able to hang with his friends again, he is back, and ready to fight for any trainer worthy of it's power."

Hey guys! It's been a good while, but I decided to make another RMT that is almost completely different than my last one. A few of you might remember my last RMT, "The Team of Elites", which actually got fairly decent support from a good amount of you, and I was surprised to log on one day and see that I had 11 Luvdiscs. Anyways, I'm back again with a fresh new team that I decided to make due to all the new changes that recently happened since I made my last RMT. One huge change was Genesect, which was a dangerous threat to my team and I could rarely find an efficient way of handling it. The next change made me retire my team all together, and inspired me to build a team around the return of the big bad Garchomp. I hope you guys enjoy this RMT, because I'm going to put as much effort in this as I can to make this worth your while. Here we go!

TEAM BUILDING

I wanted to build a team around two team members; Garchomp, and Genesect because I've never used them yet. Genesect is one of the greatest scarfers in OU, being able to revenge kill almost anything it pleases with it's wide amount of coverage and its amazing ability. Great team member, nothing bad I can say about it. Has helped me out in countless situations.

Now I immediately wanted to get my Genesect counter out of the way. I had already thought of a Specially Defensive wall to put on my team, so I thought I would try out a Specially offensive Heatran out. It actually works really well, and Genesect can't even touch it. Works great against Scizor, Jirachi, and surprises other Heatran with its powerful Earth Power.

Garchomp was the main guy that I built this team around, so I wanted him to play a significant role on the team. Garchomp is extremely versatile with all the sets it can pull off, but I wanted to try something different and slap a Choice Band on this bad boy. With great speed and high attack, a Choice Banded Outrage or Earthquake tears gigantic holes into teams, and pretty much OHKOs anything that doesn't resist it, or has a lot of defensive EVs.

With Heatran taking the offensive path, I needed a specially defensive tank. Jirachi is one of the best and most versatile specially defensive tanks out there, providing Stealth Rock support on top of the deadly parahax combination. His typing is very crucial because of it's resistance to Outrage and Draco Meteor, on top of not being super effectively hit my Focus Blast.

After using Breloom on my last team, I honestly couldn't part with him. His dual STABs are incredibly deadly, and can make even the bulkiest Pokemon piss there pants when going up against it. I decided to try out a new Breloom set apart from my previous Techniloom, and I am currently trying out the Classic Toxic Orb SubPuncher. I was incredibly surprised to find out just how dangerous this Breloom set is, and it's such a shame that it seems to be overlooked after Technician came out. It packs insane power, and behind a Substitute and with Spore for crippling, it can be an instant game changer.

With the team starting to look really solid, I needed to make the decision that everyone always hates to make, the last Pokemon. I looked at my team and saw it was slightly weak defensively, so I kind of wanted something that could wall physical moves. However, I still wanted something that could hit hard. I decided to go with a Calm Mind Reuniclus, and oh man is this thing powerful. Not only is it very bulky defensively, this thing can become a monster with the combination of bulk, Recover, and Magic Guard. I have swept entire teams if this thing gets a chance to set up, because nothing can touch it after 2-3 Calm Minds have been used. Definitely the icing on the cake to this team, and it's nice because I've never got around to using a Reuniclus before.

I never really liked Reuniclus too much when I started using him. Unless running the Trick Room set, he is out sped by everything, and Substituting Gengar can demolish this thing when it comes in, same with Genesect. I decided to try out Latias, who although isn't as bulky, still has nice bulk and can sweep entire teams with just two attacks. She also has access to Recover, and can out speed a majority of the tier. Latias was definitely a much better choice in my opinion.

Jirachi was a great team player, however with Jirachi had a great weakness to Genetrio Sun teams and Mamoswine as well. With Rotom-W, I can not only destroy Dugtrio but also Mamoswine who is insanely dangerous to my team. Having both Water and Electric type attacks are good as well.

TEAM LAYOUT

Check out this epic battle! http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou4102038

INDIVIDUAL ANALYSIS

"The Revenge Killier"
Cosmo the Jirachi @ Choice Scarf

Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- U-Turn
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch

As mentioned in my last update, Genesect is most likely on its way to getting the boot from OU. I'm not a psychic, and I can't predict the future, but honestly by looking at the Suspect Test thread I'm seeing a ton of bans requests and a small amount of Genesect supporters. Although it's a shame that one of my teams ultra cores and probably my teams go to man for revenge killing, have no fear, I think I've found a decently solid replacement. His name is Jirachi. Ironically, I had a Jirachi on this team at one point as a defensive pivot, however now I've decided to slap on a Choice Scarf, and to my surprise this thing is very good. I wouldn't call this thing a GOOD Genesect replacement, but if you take a look at it's move set, it's set up almost exactly like my old Genesect, only all Physical. It has U-Turn for scouting, Iron Head for Flinching and Rock types, Fire Punch for Steels, and Ice Punch for Dragons and Landorus. I've used a scarf Jirachi before, and didn't like it at all, but I found out a secret to it's success, and that's its nature. Most prefer a Jolly nature, however Jirachi's speed tier is relatively solid, and once Genesect is gone he doesn't have to worry about out speeding it. Adamant gets it over the lousy 299 Atk hump, giving it a solid 328. With this, he is able to deal much more powerful STAB Iron Heads, on top of giving him a larger chance to OHKO Garchomp, while giving him a solid 100% chance to KO Landorus. Lastly, it allows him to secure a 2HKO on Gliscor even after Toxic Orb. Maxed speed of course, and slight in HP to take attacks better ever so slightly.

Jirachi's move set set on paper is exactly the same as my Genesect's, except attacking from the physical side. It's not nearly as powerful, however coverage is still there and Jirachi has the opportunity on my team to pull off some pretty nice revenge kills. His move set is to mimic Genesect's pretty much all around perfect coverage, however for him to shine, he needs extra support from my team, whether it's Stealth Rocks or previously damaged. Some things like Garchomp are just barely 2HKOed by his moves, and all they need is just a little residual damage before Jirachi can pull off a kill. I understand it's not nearly as effective as Genesect, but it works better then anything else I've tried thus far. Surprise factor is also key. Not many expect to see Scarf Jirachi's anymore, so most will be well unprepared. If you can manage to keep unnoticed, then you may be able to pull off a surprise revenge kill if you play your cards right. U-Turn is for scouting and dealing very nice damage to psychic types like Alakazam, Espeon, and even the shit head Reuniclus. Jirachi's U-Turn and Rotom-W's Volt Switch are quite the pair when used correctly. Iron Head is a powerful STAB that haxes the shit out of anything that isn't scarfed and above 299 speed. I'm a pretty nice player, so if the haxing gets to crazy I switch out. Don't worry, I'm not THAT guy. Iron Head is also a nice check to Terrakion and can really hurt frail sweepers. Fire Punch is a great move against Grass or Steel types on Sun teams, and is mainly used to scare away or just straight up get rid off Forretress and or Ferrothorn. Ice Punch does serious damage to anything weak to it, and can OHKO Salamence, Hasty Garchomp, Landorus, and 2HKO Gliscor. Great for the surprise factor, and netting those great end game kills.

Jirachi, although not the most amazing scarfer out there, really does a good job in replacing Genesect. Similar move sets, exact same coverage, and the same role, with an added surprise factor. Jirachi's typing and it's nice uninvested bulk helps keep it alive longer, making it a reliable scarfer. Jirachi works best with every single one of my team members. A revenge killer depends on the team to help it shine, and without the rest of the team Jirachi can't revenge kill due to it's weaker attacks and being locked into one move. If you find any better replacements, please feel free to leave a suggestion. For now, Jirachi is a great replacement, and it's nice to be able to continue that winning streak again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Primary Attacker"
Abyss the Heatran @ Air Balloon

Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock/Taunt

Offensive Heatran (in my opinion) is one of the best Fire types in the OU tier, and for good reason. He has access to powerful moves that can really do a number on unresistant opponents, and many who do are still in the range of a 2HKO. His amazing ability Flash Fire works wonders against sun teams because it keeps Genesect and Jirachi safe from powerful Fire attacks, and also gives him a 100% boost to his Fire Blast when combined with the Sun. This Heatran strikes fear into the hearts of Genesect, because ALL of its moves are resisted by Heatran's Steel/Fire typing. He also catches many by surprise who may be expecting a Specially Defensive Heatran, but instead get hit by a nasty and powerful move. Giving Heatran an Air Balloon makes Heatran even dangerous to Ground types, and gives Heatran the opportunity to switch into these threats and lash out severe damage with his HP Ice. His EVs and nature max out his SpA, while another 252 is put into his speed so he can out speed Scizor and potentially defensive Jirachi and an Adamant Breloom.

Once again, Heatran provides the team with great coverage all around the board similar to Genesect, except Heatran hits much harder, and has an immunity to two types, and possibly three if the Air Balloon is still in play. He comes in when Ground types like Landorus and Garchomp are spamming ground attacks, and can easily revenge kill with HP Ice. He breaks through more defensive walls like Skarmory and Gliscor, and is the go to man when something may try to attempt a sweep. Heatran's main move is Fire Blast. This STAB move is easily spammable due to his very high SpA and the possibility of it being boosted by Flash Fire or the sun. It hurts anything resisted or not, and demolishes Steel types like Scizor. Earth Power deals with other Heatran who aren't floating in the air, and it also OHKOs Infernape and Toxicroak. Hidden Power Ice is Heatran's secret weapon for surprising Landorus, Garchomp, and Gliscor all who usually can handle Heatran no problem. It also nails Flying types like the other Therians, and Dragons. Stealth Rocks is the best move in the game, and it's a neccesity for at least one of my team members to carry it.

Heatran is the team's most reliable attacker. He provides the team with very much needed Fire support and Fire resistance, as well as dealing with Steel, Grass, Fire, and Dragon types effectively. His typing and damage output is very useful to have when dealing with very bulky opponents in OU. Heatran works best with Breloom, because Breloom can handle Water types, which Heatran has nothing to effectively deal with them. Breloom also provides more of a solid answer to Ground and Rock types when Heatran's Balloon has been popped. Lastly, Breloom handles all of Heatran's problems against Specially defensive walls like Chansey and Blissey, who are too afraid to take a hit from Breloom.

"The Wall Breaker"
Aragorn the Garchomp @ Choice Band

Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dual Chop/Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang/Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Garchomp, the one that was once locked away in Ubers due to it's power, is back to seek revenge on those who abandoned it. Garchomp is definitely one of the most versatile Dragons out there maybe except Dragonite, because it can play a Mixed, Sub SD set, Scarfed, Yache, Banded, Salac, the choices are endless! However, after setting up the base of my team I decided to try out a Choice Banded Garchomp. My results were amazing. Not only can this thing out speed all the Dragons bar Latios and Lati@s, Garchomp can tear enormous holes into teams with its extremely powerful Earthquake and Outrage. Having the ability to abuse both of its STABS with Choice Band is amazing, and now Garchomp can become one of the greatest late game cleaners in the game. Garchomp is immune to Thunder Wave, which allows him to never have to worry about his speed being a problem, something that is rare for a Dragon. What's funny is that my Garchomp is running a Jolly Nature, and it's STILL destroying everything. I think a Choice Banded Chomp is one of the most overlooked sets, but I don't know why because being faster then most OU threats on top of having very nice attack it can really abuse the Choice Band quite nicely. The key to Garchomp's success is his above average speed, which I made sure is maxed out to its fullest. The rest of his EVs are dumped into his Attack to make it as strong as possible without the nature.

Garchomp is meant to do one thing, destroy anything in its path. Garchomp comes into battle when I know it's safe to spam Outrage or if something needs to be taken care of. He's a nice check to Tornadus-T who can't OHKO Garchomp with any of its moves, and Garchomp can also out speed any Dragon bar Latios and Lati@s unless they lack max speed. He has access to two powerful STABS, both being very devastating offensive moves. Outrage is just plain terrifying. Being STAB and Choice banded this move is like being hit by a train, and if a non resisted Pokemon comes into the battlefield, it better be invested in some serious defense or it's screwed. A single Outrage has the ability to OHKO Dragonite through its Multiscale 50% of the time, and 100% of the time without it, it can 2HKO Max HP max defense Gliscor, 3HKO Specially Defensive Jirachi, the list can go on for days. The point is, this is the best move to use end game, and if Garchomp is about to kick the can, it can go out with a bang. Dual Chop is Garchomps most reliable STAB Dragon move that is usually used over Outrage for revenge killing and also OHKOing frail Pokemon like Breloom, Salamence, and Haxorus. It's also useful for breaking Substitutes, unlike Dragon Claw. Earthquake is Garchomp's other STAB move that is Garchomp's second move that can really cause destruction. Fire types like Heatran are destroyed with it, and Jirachi is also surprisingly OHKOed occasionally. Fire Fang finishes off the set by giving Garchomp the ability to revenge kill steel types like Ferrothorn and Genesect, while hitting Jirachi and Ferrothorn extremely hard.

Garchomp is the hardest hitter my team has, and if nothing seems to be able to take down something, Garchomp will most likely be able to get the job done. A speedy wall breaker is hard to come by these days, and it makes it even more amazing that Garchomp can't be stopped by Thunder Wave. Garchomp seems to work best with Heatran. Heatran can Air Balloon into Mamoswine or Weavile and check the crap out of them with Fire Blast, even with Mamoswine's Thick Fat ability.

"The Wall"
Hydrosity the Rotom-W @ Leftovers

Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 28 SAtk / 228 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Pain Split

I swear I can't get away from this thing. He follows me like a stalker in the dead of night whispering to me as I sleep, "Put me on your team!" The reason I'm telling you this story is because no matter how I make my team, Rotom-W always seems to be the fix to most of my teams problems. Have a rain team weakness? Rotom-W. Have a sun team weakness? Rotom-W. Need a special wall? Rotom-W. Mamoswine problems you say, just get a Rotom-W. Although I may sound like I'm annoyed, I'm actually relieved that I found this guy again. He's such a great team player, having access to Volt Switch for scouting and racking up serious damage in conjunction with Genesect with Volturn. Did I mention he has Levitate as well? This makes him immune to Ground types and entry hazards, so things like Landorus and Mamoswine can't do anything effective to him. His EV spread is the standard Rotom-W set, and it is to maximize his special bulk, while giving him extra fire power. The extra 4 Speed EVs is to out speed other bulky Rotom-W, so I can get off a Volt Switch and free switch into another team member.

Rotom-W in my opinion is the most versatile and useful Pokemon in this current meta game. Having only one weakness to Grass types, Rotom-W can really apply pressure to teams with his dual typing and his annoying move set. He also has great synergy with my team, providing support against Mamoswine and the ability to cripple scarfers with T-Wave. Hydro Pump is his best STAB that douses Mamoswine and Fire types alike. It's great for dealing with Landorus as well, and is very powerful when used in the rain. Volt Switch is for scouting out of trouble, and giving Genesect a buddy to annoy the hell out of people with the infamous Volturn strategy. It's also good for scaring away Tornadus-T and frail Water types. Thunder Wave is the replacement for Jirachi's Body Slam, but instead it always succeeds in paralyzing. This move is essential for slowing down faster Pokemon like scarfers or something like Rock Polish Genesect which is something to definitely watch out for. His last move is Pain Split, which is used to heal off of healthy Pokemon in order to get Rotom's health back. It's great against Chansey and Blissey who both tank Rotom's moves.

Rotom-W opens up new doors for my team, and helps it out against sun, rain, and sand teams. His coverage and support is pretty much just like Jirachi's, and his synergy is just as good if not better than him. Rotom-W works best with Genesect and Breloom. Genesect and Rotom-W both have access to their signature scouting moves, while Breloom can come into a faster threat to set up on after Rotom-W paralyzes it.

"The Powerhouse"
Marijuana the Breloom @ Fighting Gem

Trait: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Focus Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Spore

With the release of the Uber monster Kyurem-B coming down to OU, I had to stop being so stubborn about Breloom and finally change him to the standard Technician. However, that does not mean I'm going to let him be cliche with his move set. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing Technician Punch Breloom! Yeah you heard that right, Focus Punch on a Technician Breloom. It may sound weird however bare with me, because it will all make sense. The main reason I had to switch was for his priority boosted Mach Punch to handle Kyurem and possibly even Genesect, or to finish off something when it comes down to the wire. To spice things up a bit, I put Focus Punch on him. This is quite simple. I first put something to sleep with Spore, and no matter what I get a free Focus Punch off, boosted by the Fighting Gem. A Fighting Gem boosted Focus Punch is so powerful, that it can almost OHKO Latios. Now that's power. Anything that's not very defensive bulky or resistant is going to be OHKOed no matter what. Fighting Gem is also useful with Mach Punch, to take out things such as specially defensive Jirachi that it normally can't take out.

Everyone loves Breloom, but at the same time everyone hates it as well. The combination of almost always crippling something for the rest of the match, and firing of very powerful STAB moves that are boosted even further by Technician, can be pretty frightening. This Breloom is to revenge kill everything, on top of cripple everything as well. Mach Punch is for boosted priority that OHKOs Mamoswine and Kyurem with the Fighting Gem. Mach Punch is great for finishing off things late game that would normally lead to game over if I was using the old Sub Punch set. Focus Punch, like mentioned earlier, is to be used when the opponent is asleep, and it can either be used to finish it off or to catch something off guard on the switch. Focus Punch destroys everything in its path, and almost OHKOing resisted Pokemon like Salamence and Latios is very impressive. Fighting Gem just adds to the destruction, however I prefer to save the Fighting Gem to be used with Mach Punch to maximize his revenge killing capabilities. Bullet Seed is an insane STAB move that takes care of Politoad and Jellicent no problem, as well as also getting rid of Landorus and sometimes Garchomp. Spore is of course what makes Breloom such a threat, and is the glue that keeps this set working so well.

Breloom, the almighty Shroom addict that is very dangerous, and can leave teams begging for mercy. Even with little gimpy arms Breloom can scare away even the Dragons, who resist Focus Punch but still don't like taking a hit or getting put to sleep. Breloom works best with Heatran because he can lure in Fire attacks, but he also works well with Genesect who can provide coverage against Psychic types and anything else that Breloom doesn't handle very well.

"The Fast Bulky Sweeper"
F-16 the Latias @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic/Psyshock
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover

This Pokemon is scary. Latias may seem to be underused compared to her brother who can fire off powerful Draco Meteors like it's his business, however Latias functions as a bulky sweeper that, unlike my recent Reuniclus, can out speed a majority of the tier that threatens her. Her very impressive 350 speed stat allows her to out speed every single Dragon type in the game, while speed tieing with other Latias and Latios that run a Timid Nature. Her typing is pretty decent, and keeps her safe from Water, Grass, Fire, and Fighting types, and an immunity to entry hazards such as Spikes and Ground type attacks. With all that said, Latias is extremely underrated in this OU meta game, because once she racks up a few Calm Minds, her SpA and SpD shoot through the roof, and wont even have to worry about Starmie or Keldeo. She also has access to Recover like Reuniclus, and can pretty much hit anything for neutral damage with Dragon Pulse and Psyshock, bar Steel types which are handled by her teammates. Although Latias may not have the power to revenge kill, she can easily sweep entire teams without mercy. She has 252 HP EVs to increase her overall bulk, and 252 Speed EVs to make her very fast and hard to revenge kill. Leftovers is for extra recovery.

Unlike Latios, Latias has better bulk which keeps her in the battle much longer, especially when she has 2-3 Calm Minds up. Latias' main function on the team is to sweep. Nothing else. She is a great late game cleaner, however she can also come in early on in the match and KO as many Pokemon as she can while the opponent is busy setting up hazards. I've brought Latias in at the beginning of a match before, and took out 4 of her teammates before I was finally revenge killed by an Ice Beam crit. Calm Mind makes Latias a fearsome sweeping tank, that can already out speed most of the unboosted meta game while patching up her SpA, and continuing to take it to sky high levels. She can successfully sweep an entire team with just two attacks, both of them being STAB. She has problems with Steel types, but once there gone, she has little to no problem sweeping. Psychic is used to destroy Fighting and Poison types like Terrakion and Venusaur. Psychic is used over Psyshock because Chansey and Blissey are easily handled by other members of the team, and Psyshock does NOT 2HKO Conkeldurr after a Bulk Up. If he carries Ice Punch, that can lead to some problems. Dragon Pulse is her best move to spam, because it hits anything except Steel types for Neutral damage. It is a powerful STAB move that when combined with 2-3 Calm Minds, can OHKO half of the meta game. Recover can help her stall out Substitutes if need be, and also just to Recover damage that she may take from Burn, priority moves, weather, or just attacks in general.

Latias is a MUCH better choice then Reuniclus was. She may not be as bulky, but she sure can sweep much more effectively and efficiently, and hit more of the meta game then Reuniclus did. She sports an amazing speed stat and decent bulk with access to Recover and the Dragon typing. Unlike Reuniclus, she has great synergy with Heatran and Rotom-W. Since they are both not a fan of Fighting types, Latias can take care of them by using the Fighting types as set up bait to prepare for a sweep. Thank you Jirachi for this recommendation.

FINAL WORDS:
I'd like to thank the people who took the time to sit here and read this RMT. I hope you enjoyed, this took a lot of time and effort to complete. I love making these RMT's for you guys, so it was fun! Feel free to leave a rate if you'd like, have as much criticism as you'd like, and don't forget to leave a Luvdisc if you'd like. Thanks guys!

If you want to test out my team, check out the importable down below.

Sektor (Genesect) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 112 Atk / 232 SAtk / 164 Spd
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Abyss (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Stealth Rock

Aragorn (Garchomp) (M) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dual Chop
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake

Hydrosity (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 28 SAtk / 232 SDef
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunder Wave
- Pain Split

Marijuana (Breloom) (M) @ Fighting Gem
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Focus Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Spore

F-16 (Latias) (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Dragon Pulse
- Recover

Gary

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
TOP THREATS

Tornadus-T Who isn't afraid of this thing? When it fires off unmissable Hurricanes, even Steel types aren't a fan of it. Before Rotom-W, this thing was extremely dangerous to my team, but now it's better. Still though, once Rotom-W is gone, I have to be really careful around this thing.

Latios Once again, Latios is handled better with Rotom-W due to Rotom being able to cripple it with T-Wave, however it's still very dangerous to my team, especially scarfed variants. Keeping Rotom-W alive is key.

Oh, I kept searching for Garchomp Ban and couldn't find proof anywhere that he was unbanned outside of PS for testing. Thanks for letting me know. Now I can worry about getting Genesect banned to Uber lol.

Anyways, you're team is pretty well rounded. Genesect is a bitch so, boom, there you go. Am I supposed to give criticism to it? It pretty much rounds your team out.

Theirs not a whole lot of weaknesses, however one major flaw I see is the weakness to Sun and Rain teams. Chlorophyll Venusaur has no problems sweeping your team if he gets a Growth up under the sun, and many rain teams couldn't give two shits about your defenses with the right walls and Pokemon. Phazing is also a big issue if your Heatran gets taken out or threatened out, and although your Pokemon are powerful, you have no real hard counters to a Bulky team, who would have no problem setting up hazards and stalling you out. Prediction is all it takes to ruin your team if given the right opportunity (and, ironically, over prediction can ruin yourself). Ironically, other Genesect can ruin you, as they counter your two main Pokemon (Genesect, more irony, and Garchomp) since they commonly run Flamethrower and Ice Beam.

My suggestion would be to run a Tyranitar over Breloom. It has much better Bulk and can even run a SubPunch set (with Fire Blast to counter other Genesect), if that's your thing. It negates your weather weaknesses and even if they save their Ninetales or Politoed, it will not last against a Focus Punch. Of course, their are a bunch of other sets, so I recommend you look at them and choose which one suits you best (also, if you replace Breloom, your team has no weakness to Sandstorm. Not entirely helpful since Garchomp is running Rough Skin, but hey, every bit helps.)

I'm not the greatest at OU however I've been getting better and better after my hiatus, so I hope my advice could help you out (and if not, free bump? :3) Good luck!

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hi

Starmie and Keldeo will cause a lot of troubles to your team as you only have one extremely frail Water resist, which is Breloom, who takes a ridiculous amount of damage from even resisted Special Attacks, so it's a miracle if it's able to take an Ice Beam or a boosted Hydro Pump. You give both of them good opportunities to switch in with Heatran. Genesect might be able to check Starmie but keep in mind that it's very easy for the Starmie user to switch out and come back later and then take something down again, since Genesect can't switch into Starmie's Water STAB attacks. Furthermore, Starmie doesn't really mind paralysis from Jirachi's Body Slam and since you lack Protect you will have a hard time recovering from Rain boosted Hydro Pumps. I think you should be using Latias instead of Reuniclus. While Latias may not be the best Starmie counter around, it allows you to sponge Water STABs pretty well and then react accordingly. You can predict the following Ice Beam and switch to Genesect which will not take much damage from it, and then will be able to U-turn to give you momentum, using Starmie at your advantage. Latias is also an excellent answer to Keldeo, which is indeed something pretty rare in OU at the moment. Latias also has a role very similar to Reuniclus' except that it brings different advantage to the table, and in your team's case I think Latias' are much more helpful.

Quite honestly I would give Stealth Rock to Heatran instead of Taunt and use Protect instead on Jirachi. Heatran is still one of the most reliable SR setter in the metagame with its great typing and offensive presence that will cause a lot of switches, giving you many free turns. On the other hand, Protect on Jirachi gives it more reliable recovery from Wish, which is going to be crucial in games where you need Jirachi the most as it seems to be your main defensive backbone. Regarding Jirachi, you better switch these 32 Speed EVs to Defense instead, as it ensures Jirachi is NEVER 2HKOed by CB Haxorus' Outrage, as well as making it a bit bulkier in general, always nice. The extra Speed doesn't help at all as 244 is a dumb Speed tier in BW2 anyway.

Fire Fang is probably a much better option on CB Chomper than Stone Edge. EdgeQuake is pretty neat coverage but considering you have STAB Outrage to back up Earthquake you won't need Stone Edge at all. Fire Fang is pretty cool to have though, as Garchomp is going to lure in a lot of Skarmories willing to switch into Outrage / Earthquake, allowing you to catch them with a Super Effective hit on the switch. If you want to break walls with Chomper you better be ready to hit your main counter.

Anyway that's pretty much it, here's the set you should use:

Latias @ Leftovers
Levitate
Timid
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
~Dragon Pulse
~Recover
~Calm Mind
~Psyshock

Good luck!

Gary

Hi

Starmie and Keldeo will cause a lot of troubles to your team as you only have one extremely frail Water resist, which is Breloom, who takes a ridiculous amount of damage from even resisted Special Attacks, so it's a miracle if it's able to take an Ice Beam or a boosted Hydro Pump. You give both of them good opportunities to switch in with Heatran. Genesect might be able to check Starmie but keep in mind that it's very easy for the Starmie user to switch out and come back later and then take something down again, since Genesect can't switch into Starmie's Water STAB attacks. Furthermore, Starmie doesn't really mind paralysis from Jirachi's Body Slam and since you lack Protect you will have a hard time recovering from Rain boosted Hydro Pumps. I think you should be using Latias instead of Reuniclus. While Latias may not be the best Starmie counter around, it allows you to sponge Water STABs pretty well and then react accordingly. You can predict the following Ice Beam and switch to Genesect which will not take much damage from it, and then will be able to U-turn to give you momentum, using Starmie at your advantage. Latias is also an excellent answer to Keldeo, which is indeed something pretty rare in OU at the moment. Latias also has a role very similar to Reuniclus' except that it brings different advantage to the table, and in your team's case I think Latias' are much more helpful.

Quite honestly I would give Stealth Rock to Heatran instead of Taunt and use Protect instead on Jirachi. Heatran is still one of the most reliable SR setter in the metagame with its great typing and offensive presence that will cause a lot of switches, giving you many free turns. On the other hand, Protect on Jirachi gives it more reliable recovery from Wish, which is going to be crucial in games where you need Jirachi the most as it seems to be your main defensive backbone. Regarding Jirachi, you better switch these 32 Speed EVs to Defense instead, as it ensures Jirachi is NEVER 2HKOed by CB Haxorus' Outrage, as well as making it a bit bulkier in general, always nice. The extra Speed doesn't help at all as 244 is a dumb Speed tier in BW2 anyway.

Fire Fang is probably a much better option on CB Chomper than Stone Edge. EdgeQuake is pretty neat coverage but considering you have STAB Outrage to back up Earthquake you won't need Stone Edge at all. Fire Fang is pretty cool to have though, as Garchomp is going to lure in a lot of Skarmories willing to switch into Outrage / Earthquake, allowing you to catch them with a Super Effective hit on the switch. If you want to break walls with Chomper you better be ready to hit your main counter.

Anyway that's pretty much it, here's the set you should use:

Latias @ Leftovers
Levitate
Timid
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
~Dragon Pulse
~Recover
~Calm Mind
~Psyshock

Good luck!
Thank you very much for the rate! Latias provides the same coverage and role that Reuniclus did, but much better typing wise and is a much more efficient sweeper. I have also changed all your suggestions, and they all work much better. Thanks dude!

You can guys can continue to rate this team now. Even if you don't have a recommendation, please feel free just to leave your input about this team. Thanks!

No. Keep Breloom. Bulky Water types, such as Gastrodon and Rotom-W could cause havoc on this team without Breloom. The occasional Quagsire is also a pain in the neck to deal with. Breloom > Tyranitar on this team.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Great team man! It really seems to take on pretty much everything the metagame has to throw at it!

The only team types I see as being a problem are Genesect+Dugtrio Weather teams. They utilize Genesect and Dugtrio to remove counters to their weather sweepers. Specifically GeneTrio takes out Jirachi and Heatran; without Jirachi your team is going to have a hard time against Rain's Tornadus-T and without Heatran your team is going to have a harder time against Sun's Fire-type attacks and Venusaur. My first suggestion is to try a Specially Defensive Rotom-W over your Jirachi. The set I suggest is:

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 28 SAtk / 232 SDef
Calm Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-o-Wisp / Thunder Wave
- Pain Split

This covers a lot of the same threats your Jirachi does, the main culprit being Tornadus-T. It resists Hurricane and is generally threatening to it and most Rain Teams. This change does open you up a bit more against pokemon such as Alakazam and Latios however, but the added benefit is that it can not be trapped and removed by Dugtrio.

The weakness to Sun GeneTrio is a little harder. The obvious solution is to run Shed Shell over Air Balloon on Heatran. This change over brings about more greater weaknesses to Dragons, specifically Dragon Dance Salamence who sweeps without Heatran's Air Balloon support. The nice thing though is that your team fairs quite well against Sun(even if Heatran gets removed) because of your twin dragons. Regardless, it's something to think about.

Also try out Dual Chop over Dragon Claw on Garchomp. It has essentially the same power with the added benefit of breaking through Substitutes, namely Dragonite and Latias.

Great team, Good Luck!

Took awhile but i did find something. A huge problem to this team is Mamoswine.
A LO Mamoswine plows through this team really easily. After the balloon is gone, Heatran will fall, the scarf on chomp won't protect him from ice shard. With your EVs
Jirachi gets OHKOed(even with a completely defensive Jirachi it will get 2HKO[high chance of OHKO{calced without life orb}]). Since you run no speed Jirachi also falls victim to this threat. Breloom also falls victim to the mighty mammoth if your opponent has icicle crash/spear(likely). While Latias is faster, it cannot OHKO Mamo and will end up eating icicle crash/spear again. This combine with the ever present Tyranitar shuts down latias completely. The sole "exception" to your Mamo weakness is Genesect. But unfortunately Mamo gets thick fat which halves Flamethrower's damage. Mamo can easily Earthquake and depending on Genesect's health, it will go down aswell.

My suggestion to fix this huge problem is any pokemon that can can outspeed Mamo while not taking super effective hits from his STABs. Something that comes to mind is Terrakion. Why Terrakion? Well he outspeeds Mamo(thus nullifying Mamo's chance to EQ) and can hit him back with close combat. The sole issue is the fact that the most likely candidate to replace with Terrakion is your Garchomp since he can do the band role aswell. This is an issue for obvious reasons(ruins the RMT name and subject of RMT lol). Rotom-W is a very good Mamo check aswell. and well the list goes on(Starmie, Skarmory, Infernape, Jelicent...etc). So be sure to be prepared for Mamo

On a smaller note, run Timid over Modest nature on Heatran. I forget what it outspeeds, but be sure to put it because i'm pretty sure if you don't, you get outsped by something you really don't want to be.

I think that's about it though. I hope i helped you :)

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Mamoswine is definitely a threat to your team and having a slow breloom with two dragons is only going to make it worse. I suggest you turn it into the "bulky" sd set
Breloom (F) @ Fight Gem
EVs: 68 HP / 224 Atk / 192 SDef / 24 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Spore

It does better against stall because it can actually do something to tentacruel. Additionally, it doesnt get its sub broken by icicle spears by mamoswine.

Gimmick

Electric potential
Hi Gary!

This is going to be a really, really quick rate. Consider replacing Thunderbolt on Genesect for Giga Drain. It's able to hit Mamoswine which is easily the biggest threat to this team, as said by everyone else here. Not only that, but Rotom-W, Gastrodon, Quagsire (which can be a bit annoying to this team), and every other water type except Tentacruel/Gyarados. Additionally, it prevents you from getting trapped by a Dugtrio if you need to take out a Water type (namely Politoed). And of course, it increases longevity of one of the biggest threats in the game as of now.

Or you could try a more physically oriented Genesect with Iron Head over Thunderbolt. This allows you to hit Mamoswine whilist OHKOing Terrakion at +1 (most Terrakion run 4 SDef to give Genesect an Attack boost) AND! OHKOing 252 HP Latias after Rocks with U-turn. SubSD Terrakion is able to do some massive work to this team since it forces so many switches, and having a Scarfer with the ability to OHKO it is crucial.
@ Choice Scarf
Trait: Download
EVs: 112 Atk / 232 SAtk / 164 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

The set choice is yours--Giga Drain hits Waters, but a mixed Scarf set deals with Terrakion and Latias much better. Hope this helps! :]

Gary

No. Keep Breloom. Bulky Water types, such as Gastrodon and Rotom-W could cause havoc on this team without Breloom. The occasional Quagsire is also a pain in the neck to deal with. Breloom > Tyranitar on this team.
@A dude: Don't worry, Breloom isn't going anywhere. That suggestion would have changed the role of this team, and also like you said, made me weak to Rotom-W, Starmie, and Mamoswine.

The only team types I see as being a problem are Genesect+Dugtrio Weather teams. They utilize Genesect and Dugtrio to remove counters to their weather sweepers. Specifically GeneTrio takes out Jirachi and Heatran; without Jirachi your team is going to have a hard time against Rain's Tornadus-T and without Heatran your team is going to have a harder time against Sun's Fire-type attacks and Venusaur. My first suggestion is to try a Specially Defensive Rotom-W over your Jirachi.
@Joeyboy:: Definitely love your Rotom-W suggestion over Jirachi, it's working really well against Mamoswine and Sun teams. Also, the Garchomp suggestion was a good idea too. Thanks a lot for the rate dude!

My suggestion to fix this huge problem is any pokemon that can can outspeed Mamo while not taking super effective hits from his STABs. Something that comes to mind is Terrakion. Why Terrakion? Well he outspeeds Mamo(thus nullifying Mamo's chance to EQ) and can hit him back with close combat. The sole issue is the fact that the most likely candidate to replace with Terrakion is your Garchomp since he can do the band role aswell. This is an issue for obvious reasons(ruins the RMT name and subject of RMT lol). Rotom-W is a very good Mamo check aswell. and well the list goes on(Starmie, Skarmory, Infernape, Jelicent...etc). So be sure to be prepared for Mamo
@Zeta5: As you said, it would ruin the point of the RMT. My goal was to build a team around Garchomp, so sorry I just can't do that. Besides, it would give me a bigger Tornadus-T weakness as well as giving me redundant coverage that I already have. Thanks anyway!

Mamoswine is definitely a threat to your team and having a slow breloom with two dragons is only going to make it worse. I suggest you turn it into the "bulky" sd set
@Chimpakt: I've tried this, and found little success using it. Sub Focus Breloom has yet to fail me, and what many don't seem to realize is that it it's still a very effective set in this meta game, and I would rather use a more strategic approach to Breloom than just sweeping. Thanks though.

Hi Gary!

This is going to be a really, really quick rate. Consider replacing Thunderbolt on Genesect for Giga Drain. It's able to hit Mamoswine which is easily the biggest threat to this team, as said by everyone else here. Not only that, but Rotom-W, Gastrodon, Quagsire (which can be a bit annoying to this team), and every other water type except Tentacruel/Gyarados. Additionally, it prevents you from getting trapped by a Dugtrio if you need to take out a Water type (namely Politoed). And of course, it increases longevity of one of the biggest threats in the game as of now.

Or you could try a more physically oriented Genesect with Iron Head over Thunderbolt. This allows you to hit Mamoswine whilist OHKOing Terrakion at +1 (most Terrakion run 4 SDef to give Genesect an Attack boost) AND! OHKOing 252 HP Latias after Rocks with U-turn. SubSD Terrakion is able to do some massive work to this team since it forces so many switches, and having a Scarfer with the ability to OHKO it is crucial.
@Gimmick: This is a very good rate! I had a lot of fun trying out your new Genesect suggestions, and they both turned out to be great. I tried the Giga Drain set, and really found it useful against Rain teams. I didn't see your edit until this morning, and I really like your mixed Genesect idea! I'm testing right now as we speak, and it's catching a lot of people off guard. Thanks so much for this rate you really helped!

Hm nice..

Garchomp @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Outrage
- Dual Chop
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake

@Drey95: What? Are you surprised by the Garchomp set or do you think it's ineffective or something? If you think it's weird, it's actually not and is one of the best move sets for Choice Banded Garchomp to have with all the substitutes and Steel types running around. Besides, Dual Chop has the same power as Dragon Claw.

Thanks for all the rates and Luvdiscs guys! Looking forward to more.

Change genesects nature to hasty to stop opposing genesect getting sp atk boosts.

Edit: Brb, borrowing team to make test other things that could be changed, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Gary

Change genesects nature to hasty to stop opposing genesect getting sp atk boosts.

Edit: Brb, borrowing team to make test other things that could be changed, I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Done. And I also changed Genesect's set to mix, so if your still testing then make sure to try out this set. It works really well.

Gary

Bump. How do you guys like the mixed Genesect move set? Does anyone think it's more or less effective then the original classic move set with the rest of my team?

Also keep up with the Luvdiscs guys, I'm really glad you guys are liking this RMT, makes me feel good.

Hey man i got your request!

Ok so there really isn't to much i can find wrong with this team because it is quite solid and it has already gotten a lot of good advice. However Mamoswine still looks a little bit threatening and if your Latias has been weakend then strong Fighting-types look like they will give your team trouble.

You can try Will-o-Wisp>Thunderwave on Rotom-W. This lets Rotom-W cripple any physical attacker without the Guts ability. Although Mamoswine shouldnt try switching in on Rotom-W with the loss of Thunderwave Rotom-W gives Mamoswine one less move he can switch into. A burned opponent from Will-o-Wisp gives Breloom and easier chance setting up Substitutes with his low bulk and also lets Latias set up Calm Minds easier on your opponent.

I am sorry i didn't really have much to say it must mean your team is pretty good! Luvdisc'd

Tl;dr

Rotom-W
.Will-o-Wisp--->Thunderwave

~Superpowerdude

Gary

Hey guys! This is probably my last bump until something else comes up. With the introduction of Kyurem-B into OU, I had to switch my Sub Punch Breloom to a Technician.

Please leave your feedback on how well you think my team handles Kyurem-B, and also how you think my new Breloom works out.

Wow, great team. The previous raters made this team basically perfect but one thing. I'd balance out you Latias's EV Spread to 130 HP / 54 Def / 64 SpA / 252 Spd because it gives it more defensive presence and a boost to it SpA can make it hit harder getting the job done a lot easier. Its also better for surviving pursuits and x-scissors which is aproblem for her. Otherwise great team. Kyurem-B is released so you decide what to do. Hope Sheer Force Ferligatr comes out soon! Also replace Fire Fang on garchomp to Fire Blast, so pokemon aren't killed by it even when super effective, so Fire Blast hits their bad special defense and is about a little weaker than fire fang but it works wonders.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi. I like your teams because they're pretty awesome and original at the same time. However, there are a few problem Pokemon that I would like to address, since they can give your team a hard time. For starters, Jolly Mamoswine is probably public enemy #1, seeing how it can outspeed and OHKO 2/3 of your team without breaking a sweat, and that the only two Pokemon that can actually fight back won't enjoy switching into repeated resisted attacks. To resolve that issue, I'd recommend using Rest over Pain Split, and Chesto Berry over Leftovers, and Will-O-Wisp over Thunder Wave on Rotom-W. The first two changes give Rotom-W a reliable source of recovery and make it a semi-reliable status absorber, and the last change gives Rotom-W the ability to further cripple those cocky Mamoswine that decide to stay in on it. A summarized list of changes can be found below.

Nitpicks:
    • Pain Split ----> Rest
    • Leftovers ----> Chesto Berry
    • Thunder Wave ----> Will-O-Wisp

I don't have much else to say about this team, since it's obviously very solid. Good luck, and Luvdisc'd!

Gary

Hi. I like your teams because they're pretty awesome and original at the same time. However, there are a few problem Pokemon that I would like to address, since they can give your team a hard time. For starters, Jolly Mamoswine is probably public enemy #1, seeing how it can outspeed and OHKO 2/3 of your team without breaking a sweat, and that the only two Pokemon that can actually fight back won't enjoy switching into repeated resisted attacks. To resolve that issue, I'd recommend using Rest over Pain Split, and Chesto Berry over Leftovers, and Will-O-Wisp over Thunder Wave on Rotom-W. The first two changes give Rotom-W a reliable source of recovery and make it a semi-reliable status absorber, and the last change gives Rotom-W the ability to further cripple those cocky Mamoswine that decide to stay in on it. A summarized list of changes can be found below.

Nitpicks:
    • Pain Split ----> Rest
    • Leftovers ----> Chesto Berry
    • Thunder Wave ----> Will-O-Wisp

I don't have much else to say about this team, since it's obviously very solid. Good luck, and Luvdisc'd!
Hey dude! Thanks for the rate. Ironically I've actually tried a Chesto Rest Rotom-W before, and I found it not working nearly as good as Pain Split. The reason I prefer Pain Split over Rest is because it not only restores health, but it also cripples walls like Chansey and Blissey, keeps Reuniclus from staying at high health, and can heal Rotom-W multiple times instead of just once. Yes it's not the most reliable move for healing, but it's multiple uses outweigh the bad. I will try using Will-o-Wisp though. T-Wave is an excellent move for crippling scarfed Terrakion, Latios, Genesect, and especially Chlorophyll sweepers, but WOW would definitely help against Mamo and the Dragons. I'll test it out. Thanks again dude!

Gary

Replaced Genesect with Jirachi. I have a feeling that Genesect is going to be banned come the end of this suspect test, so until that day, I'm just going to keep Jirachi to test how this team fares without Genesect if he leaves. I need to prepare just in case. If he stays, then he'll come back to my team no questions asked. Anyways, you can rate again if you'd wish, and leave a comment on what you think about Jirachi. So far I've been on a nice streak with it.

I kinda think Focus Sash Mamoswine is gonna be a huge bitch to this team, as it easily revenge kills some of your Pokemon.
It has a Focus Sash to live one of Heatrans attacks, and it can ice shard air balloon to remove you and kill with Earthquake.
Breloom? That thing is extremely frail, it takes 60%-72% of damage, and it will most likely be damaged from another Pokemon/SR/Spikes
You don't even need to ask what's gonna happen to Garchomp...

EDIT: You added Jirachi? More Mamoswine weakness...

Gary

I kinda think Focus Sash Mamoswine is gonna be a huge bitch to this team, as it easily revenge kills some of your Pokemon.
It has a Focus Sash to live one of Heatrans attacks, and it can ice shard air balloon to remove you and kill with Earthquake.
Breloom? That thing is extremely frail, it takes 60%-72% of damage, and it will most likely be damaged from another Pokemon/SR/Spikes
You don't even need to ask what's gonna happen to Garchomp...

EDIT: You added Jirachi? More Mamoswine weakness...
Well I already knew I had a Mamo weakness.... but you don't have any recommendations? Jirachi does an insane amount to Mamoswine with Iron head, around 79.78%-94.74%. If you factor flinch into their, then Mamoswine 60% of the time wont even be able to attack Jirachi. Genesect couldn't handle Mamoswine very well either, however +1 Iron Head was the only thing that had his advantage over Mamoswine. Still, Jirachi deals with Mamo just fine, and same with Rotom-W. Breloom can actually take 1 Ice Shard from a Life Orb Mamo at 100% health, and OHKO back with Mach Punch.

Next time, can you please rate my team instead of just pointing out my weaknesses? If you read the previous posts, a lot of them clearly point out the Mamoswine weakness. If I have weaknesses, then tell me how to fix them, not just bash the team. Anyways, thank you for your concerns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)