Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be a good EV spread on this Gardevoir? On my predominantly-Psychic team, Gardy should be able to take some hits, but still be able to dish out damage if necessary. Trace gives her some wall possibilities (i.e. Water Absorb).

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Calm Nature (+SpDef, -Atk)
Trace
~ Calm Mind / Wish
~ Psychic
~ Thunderbolt
~ Will-O-Wisp

I was considering a 236 HP / 252 SpAtk / 20 SpDef spread, but I wondered if that would leave her too vulnerable on the Def side of things. On the other hand, WoW would theoretically take care of any Def shortcomings, no? 128 HP / 128 SpDef / 252 Def was another option that I had seen, although I wasn't sure if leaving her SpAtk unattended was a smart idea. Thanks!

What would be a good EV spread on this Gardevoir? On my predominantly-Psychic team, Gardy should be able to take some hits, but still be able to dish out damage if necessary. Trace gives her some wall possibilities (i.e. Water Absorb).

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Calm Nature (+SpDef, -Atk)
Trace
~ Calm Mind / Wish
~ Psychic
~ Thunderbolt
~ Will-O-Wisp

I was considering a 236 HP / 252 SpAtk / 20 SpDef spread, but I wondered if that would leave her too vulnerable on the Def side of things. 128 HP / 128 SpDef / 252 Def was another option that I had seen, although I wasn't sure if leaving her SpAtk unattended was a smart idea. Thanks!
IMHO you should put 252 in spatk... then you should chose wheter to put the rest in speed or spdef... If you are not looking for a sweeper (by the way Gardevoir isnt really an amaizing sweeper like starmie or salamence) then put 252 on spdef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)