Teambuilding 101 (Round 4: sweetjesus, Zebraiken, Cherub Agent)

Round 1 / Round 2 / Round 3http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3475012 / Round 4
props to:
Keiran for the great banner....yet again
MMF for the original, he'll probably take this back over for the next round
DTC for formatting of the original
Zebraiken for being fucking fantastic

Hello! Are you new to the tier and not quite sure how to build effective teams? Have no fear, we are here to help you! Welcome to Teambuilding 101. Teambuilding 101 is a project designed to help you with teambuilding strategies by showing you how the top team builders of the tier make their teams. This will be a bi-weekly project; which means that every other week we will be switching out team builders to keep it fresh and give you guys multiple perspectives on the different ways of teambuilding.

So how will this work? Well, we’ll start out with a voting period. In these two days we will be voting on what playstyle/Pokemon the team builders will be building around. After a playstyle has been used, I will scratch it off so we always have a new playstyle each time. I’ll be putting up options every other week and then two days later...the team builders begin their task of crafting a team! These players will be making posts to keep us updated on how everything is going so far and walk us through why they have made the choices that they’ve made. If you have any questions, thoughts, ideas, or suggestions for the builder leave a post for them to respond to.

After these 3 days of straight teambuilding, our team builders will come back with their team and give us in-depth detail about their team and the teambuilding process. I will post them in the OP of the thread and stockpile them so don’t worry if you miss it! I will get it up as soon as possible. This will also go on the NU Hub at some point so be sure to check that out as well! Once we’ve done a few of these I may have a special surprise for all of you who have been watching on the sidelines and want to have some fun with these teams ;)

Our team builders for this week are sweetjesus, Zebraiken, and Cherub Agent
Stage 1: Playstyle voting

• Balance
  • Offense
  • Stall
  • Hyper Offense
  • Weather

Let the fun begin! :toast:
--

All of the above was in the original thread, but there are also a few things I'd like to clarify. First, we'll follow the same process - nominate which playstyle you'd like to see out of these builders, but don't nominate a playstyle that has already been featured. You will have 48 hours to vote, and then we'll move onto teambuilding. Time limits will be stricter this time around.

Also, hail does indeed goes under weather.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)