The DPP OU Tournament II - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gg

Probably should have used a different team in game 2 since my matchup was awful in game 1, so I should have switched playstyles in an attempt to get a better matchup. Not much I was able to do, but I blame myself for it with my team choices.

Lost first battle on a Stone Edge miss and won the second one on a Stone Edge miss lol

We're playing the last battle tomorrow

Ok, I hate making this kind of posts but right now I really feel I'm being taken for an idiot. So I VM tito on the 3rd and I have no answer (even though he was connected quite often after that) until yesterday. And by answer I mean "Hi let's play"
So luckily I was free so we were able to play our first 2 battles unscheduled. When we're done, he asks me to play the last battle today at the same time and I agree. Now it has been more than 4 hours that I've been waiting for him and he didn't show up. I have quite a busy week coming and I cannot promise that I will be able to play my battle after the scheduled deadline, so ACTIVITY POST

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
can the rewler and i get a one day extension to get this done? i had some family business screw with the plans this weekend, and i put too much effort into relearning everything to just forfeit lol

can the rewler and i get a one day extension to get this done? i had some family business screw with the plans this weekend, and i put too much effort into relearning everything to just forfeit lol
Rewer already asked me on IRC, but that's no problem.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
mcmegh and I are scheduled for 21.5 hours from now. I think that's past the deadline so can we get a tiny extension to get it done please? It'll definitely happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)