The Neverused Premier League - Week 4

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Impossible to play against my opponent when he tells me like 1/2 specific hours per day and when I can battle at one of those times he finally can't.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
BROStime, you should not play around like that.
Dude, you went from a 4-0 to a 1-0 and was so close to losing...
Woulda been funny if you lost though! :D

Cased

Banned deucer.
Audiosurfer seems like he finally made his team since he just told me on my profile, but I replied to him and asked him to play right now and he went offline, but I'm very sure we'll get this battle done.

Activity post.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PunchShroom is Subbing in for Constantinipple as Django has no more Subs and will not have a full roster for the (potentially) Final week. If there are any serious objections to this action then vocalise - It's literally for one(maybe 2) week(s) and will allow for more people to play.

Nipple hasn't actually left an ETA on the repairs with either me or Django, so unless I hear anything from Nipple, this will take effect from Friday onwards, to ensure nipple has a chance to get his computer repaired.

@Below - CBB has subs. Whether or not he chooses to use them is up to him.

24 Hour Warning too.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Audiosurfer seems like he finally made his team since he just told me on my profile, but I replied to him and asked him to play right now and he went offline, but I'm very sure we'll get this battle done.

Activity post.
Js, when you don't give an actual time for a battle and are almost never on IRC, the show up when someone isn't on to actually battle you, then there aren't any grounds for an activity post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)