Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

I really actually like the Wii Fit Trainer; I mained Peach and ZSS when I used to play Brawl. I just really hope that she'll have projectiles of some sort to fight off characters like Snake (assuming he's still in the game, which I'm not so sure of now that Mega Man's here as another 3rd partier).

I really actually like the Wii Fit Trainer; I mained Peach and ZSS when I used to play Brawl. I just really hope that she'll have projectiles of some sort to fight off characters like Snake (assuming he's still in the game, which I'm not so sure of now that Mega Man's here as another 3rd partier).
In one of the videos you can see her pull out volley ball.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Honestly the only thing I don't like about Pokemon trainer is the annoying mechanic where if you don't switch them out, the Pokemon get weaker, although I'd like to see Squirtle's fully charged water gun actually do some damage this time. All of them have their own strengths, although I'd say Ivysaur=/>Squirtle>>Charizard overall. Ivysaur can rack up crazy damage and is great at spacing as well, whereas Squirtle has tons of speed and an awesome aerial game. Charizard is always going to feel more clunky and awkward than the other two, but Rock Smash alone makes him viable. Ivy is the best of both worlds in terms of damage and kill power though. Besides, nothing feels more satisfying than 1 shotting someone at 20% with Ivysaur's uncharged Up Smash (yes I understand this is impossible to land in online tournaments).

Honestly the only thing I don't like about Pokemon trainer is the annoying mechanic where if you don't switch them out, the Pokemon get weaker,
THHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I hate that so much, I also hate how it auto-switches when you die and you can't switch until after your post-death invincibility wears off.

although I'd like to see Squirtle's fully charged water gun actually do some damage this time.
The point of Water Gun (and FLUDD) is to push people away from the stage while they're in the helpless animation. If it did damage, it would take them out of helpless and refresh their recovery moves. Unless you mean just damage with no hitstun, that would be great.

online tournaments
edit: Oh god this is perfect. This is one of those articles you'd actually think were real because they seriously act like this.

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The only 3rd party I ever wanted:

Steve
I know it will probably never happen, but I can still dream... There is still hope he can make it, though. I mean if Wii Fit Trainer can it really opens up the possibilities.

You interpreted that completely wrong, but I really don't feel like correcting you.

Change of subject: who was your main in Melee/Brawl and why?

Space animals in all games. Mostly Falco though. Just always felt natural to play as them. I suppose Marth was pretty nice to play as well, it felt nice to abuse the range of his sword.

My main in Melee is most definitely Ganondorf. As DrRobotnik said earlier, when I use Ganondorf, I feel like I'm king of the stage.

My mains in Brawl are Ivysaur and Mr. Game & Watch. I really fucking love Ivysaur, as explained earlier. The feeliing I get when I correctly predict and hit the opponent and control the stage the way I want is so out of this world and I can't get enough of it. Game and Watch was my original main. I started playing him because my friend who taught me how to play Smash on a more competitive level loved to use G&W (he mained Falco, though.) and helped teach me how to play using him, so it just stuck I guess. He's also more mobile and has better options than Ivysaur most of the time, so that's nice against spacies and Diddy.

I sorta want to learn some new Fox tricks in Brawl, seeing as I've got Waveshine down(after breaking 3 controllers)in melee. Any suggestions/tricks that people have?

The only 3rd party I ever wanted:

Steve
I know it will probably never happen, but I can still dream... There is still hope he can make it, though. I mean if Wii Fit Trainer can it really opens up the possibilities.
Steve would be too much like AC villager though, they both use tools. Only difference is MC has swords and bows that could make him a half-Link duplicate too.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just noticed on the Smash site that they have 3DS pics for Megaman, but not for Wii Fit Trainer and Villager.

Speculation: Although both games will have the same *number* of characters, 3DS will have characters that featured primarily on handhelds, while Wii U will have characters that featured primarily on the console.

Examples would be something like Mewtwo being on 3DS (Awakened Mewtwo would be epic) and Scribblenaut, while Villager and Wii Fit Trainer are on the Wii U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)