Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gunna lie, I really hope Hawlucha is real. That STAB combination is awesome, and the more I see it the cooler it looks. It resembles Aztec fighters from the computer game Black and White 2, for people who know that game (which if you don't, look it up). If it does exist, and was based off those Mayan and Aztec type tribes, it's sad they missed putting it into the American-based Black and White...

EDIT: OH MY FREAKING GOD IF THAT FENNEKIN EVOLUTION IS REAL I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I'm reading, people are telling me some guy on somethingawful was powerleveling his braixen to get the evolution. I can't read somethingawful to confirm, but there is another screenshot of it. It's teetering on the side of legitimate.

From what I'm reading, people are telling me some guy on somethingawful was powerleveling his braixen to get the evolution. I can't read somethingawful to confirm, but there is another screenshot of it. It's teetering on the side of legitimate.

The grammar is a bit off on this and the Hawlucha one. Too many commas.

Please don't use the anime as a basis for how game mechanics might work. Don't you remember the Horn?
I don't watch the anime and you are prevaricating my argument here by disagreeing with using my example rather than my point. The most realistic suggestions for eligibility are; being flying- type, being invulnerable to ground attacks (levitate), or having a design that suggests the pokemon can in some way float or levitate (such as dragonair). Other examples of this would be Beedrill, Celebi, dustox, etc.

I think its most likely that the sole criterion is being invulnerable to ground attacks, but this is stemming from a question about Mega Charizard X which I thought had a few relatively simple explanations.

I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the anime, the adaptations or the origins of ideas. What I care about (and what I'm here to discuss) is confirmed information and sensible, logical speculation about the confirmed material. So I just want to make it clear now that I'm not going to engage in any other discussions on these threads.

Flying/Fighting?

YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (sorry Tomohawk)

In other news, with Fennekin's evo looking so weird, Froakie looks like it's having a place on my team! Also the thing about Vivillion pulling a Shellos is really cool since that makes it different than other normal Bug/Flyings.

10 days, CAN'T WAIT!

At level 36, with a calm nature, the leakers Delphox has
HP 105
Atk 60
Def 69
Sp.Atk 93
Sp.Def 91
Spd 93
If so, calculating...
EDIT: Assumptions are 15 IV's, lvl 36, Calm (duh), no EV's (because I don't know what to use).
  • HP: 105; range: 75
  • Atk: 60; range: 79
  • Def: 69; range: 89
  • SpA: 93; range: 115-116
  • SpD: 91; range: 100-101
  • Spe: 93; range: 115-116
If true, daym.

Last edited:

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
From my rough approximations of Delphox's stats based on existing Pokémon...

70/70/75/105/100/105

Obviously these will vary a bit due to IVs.

I make it (with 15 IVs, sensible EVs)
Hp - 68
att - 73
def - 75
SpAt - 107
SpDef - 95
spd - 108

Again, +/- 10% on these is a sensible range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)