Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only exception is:
Burigaron (ブリガロン) — Maybe a blizzard wolf: buri (ブリ) from blizzard (burizaado) + garo (ガロ / 牙狼) meaning fanged wolf. It could also come from garou (餓狼) meaning starving wolf.

People are speculating it might be a legendary ice-type wolf based on Fenrir. We might have a legendary quartet intead of a trio this time.
I see no reason to doubt this when everything else turned out to be true. Keep in mind this rumor was floating around long before pokemon such as Pyroar and Braixen were revealed. Hell even Zygarde's katakana name is there.

Also, according to one of the leakers:
"This is the second time an NPC talks about some sort of Wolf Pokemon, more than 50 hours playing and have yet to find it."
What are the chances that this just turned out to be Bermite/Avalugg...

Anyone playing X/Y come across a Larvitar yet? I know I saw a Tyranitar in an old trailer for the game.
Larvitar is #102 in the mountain dex, so, yep, he's there.

ALSO! Adding to the Ice Wolf legendary: Fact or Fiction, the 8th gym leader also happens to be an ice-type trainer named Wulfric. Now, he doesn't actually have any ice doggies on his team, so the whole thing could just be a cold lead, but it does make you think...

Oh my...the plot thickens!
I thought the last rumor that mentioned an ice wolf also mentioned its typing which was Ice/Normal.
I honestly doubt it but I won't be heartbroken if it is.

Has there been any screenshot confirmation about NPCs talking of a wolf Pokemon? GETTIN' HYPE because of that rumour list, I remember it when it was posted too

What is the odds we can get a TM list compiled? It would be helpful for us who don't plan on paying for the yearly fee, get pokemon ready for transfer and what not. Just so we know what TMs won't be around anymore.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
What is the odds we can get a TM list compiled? It would be helpful for us who don't plan on paying for the yearly fee, get pokemon ready for transfer and what not. Just so we know what TMs won't be around anymore.
Just wait a few days and stuff like this will be in motion. We will get up a TM list here a soon as we can with locations as accurate as we can.

I am happy about what we've been given. Kinda disappointed by the lack of electrics, but I guess thats ok with some of the other awesome stuff we've been given.

So, Josh is trying to make Eevee evolve with pokemon Amie.
Sounds like it's harder than it looks.

ugh.. the fucking camera prompt is annoying

you have to make faces at the pokemon and it is a bitch trying to get it to pick it up properly

just then i had to make a wide eyed kissy face at my 3DS, was there for like 30 seconds looking like a fucking moron and it didn't pick it up and Eevee got sad

I'm more interested about the competitive side now, for instance is there any credence to the news about weather being nerfed, SR/Hazard changes, any new weather inducers, trick room/gravity rocks, previously rare moves being released as tms (Aurasphere, Rapid Spin), etc.

I don't see why are there so many complains about the number of Pokemon and everything else, yes we have a limited number of new mons but this is the first Pokemon game in 3ds, the had to do the 3d models of every single one of the 700+ (750+ with MEvos) Pokemon that we have along with the map, attacks, and everything else on the games, a lot harder than previous gens and I think they did it pretty well, this first step makes everything easier and gives them experience for both the next game and the next gen in which I think everything will be even more complete

I did find a npc in the evolution stone store you unlock in lumiose city that will sell a venusaur(presumably opposite your kanto starter) mega stone for 500k poke dollars.

Looks like that guy does sell the opposite stone. I heard you get the Kalos starter you're strong against end game, this sounds like similar may happen with Kanto. That or it's there for trading value.

I did find a npc in the evolution stone store you unlock in lumiose city that will sell a venusaur(presumably opposite your kanto starter) mega stone for 500k poke dollars.

Looks like that guy does sell the opposite stone. I heard you get the Kalos starter you're strong against end game, this sounds like similar may happen with Kanto. That or it's there for trading value.
wait oh my god
an evolution stone store

gamefreak

gamefreak thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 25)