Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty excited for the fact that you gain xp for catching pokemon.
Heh, maybe that's why they put in so few new Pokémon- so people who want to catch 'em all don't end up with an overpowered team! Of course, that's assuming people don't even try to catch most of the old Pokémon because they intend to send over their collection via PokéBank...

Also, Josh is trying to figure out how to evolve Eevee into Sylveon. His current theory is that it involves Pokémon Amie. Honestly, this may take less time than finding out Skrelp's evolution method, because they'll likely have made it so Sylveon's evolution requirements couldn't have been met in previous generations. Then again, Lickitung and Piloswine only gained evolutions in Generation IV and both could fulfill their evolution requirements since Generation II...

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Any word on whether or not you can re-challenge the E4 and/or gym leaders? I always liked seeing the team changes the second time around.

Based on previous gens, I suppose that's something that is usually added in the follow-up game.

Any word on whether or not you can re-challenge the E4 and/or gym leaders? I always liked seeing the team changes the second time around.

Based on previous gens, I suppose that's something that is usually added in the follow-up game.
Kanpachi doesn't feel like testing that just now, but will try later in the week.

Going off BW1, there should be rematches, buuut we'll see.

Hmm I just realized that for x an y since the 3DS hasn't been hacked we are going to have to wait until someone legitimately finds a shiny pokemon in the wild or via breeding before we can see what each mon's shiny looks like.. same goes for old pokemon if we want to see their shinies in new 3D before December. Particularly interested in what happens to shiny pokemon that mega evolve... especial charizard x

Hmm I just realized that for gen 6 pokemon... because the 3DS hasn't been hacked we are going to have to wait until someone legitimately finds a shiny one in the wild or via breeding before we can see what each mon's shiny looks like.. Or what an of the old mon's shiny models look like in 3D for that matter before December.
This also makes me wonder about Yveltal and Xerneas. Reshiram and Zekrom are not legally obtainable as shiny Pokemon [though there is some debate as to whether they can be the second time you find them]. However, perhaps Yveltal and Xerneas are the same way. What if their shiny colours are never discovered?

I wonder how early in the game that evolutionary stone shop is? When Josh confirmed it he was around the 7th gym. Folks like me may have to wait a while to get their hands on an everstone.

e: Speaking of evolution, Sylveon confirmed for max affection evolution.

This also makes me wonder about Yveltal and Xerneas. Reshiram and Zekrom are not legally obtainable as shiny Pokemon [though there is some debate as to whether they can be the second time you find them]. However, perhaps Yveltal and Xerneas are the same way. What if their shiny colours are never discovered?
Guess that really depends on if there will be anyway to convince pokebank that any shiny zekrom or reshiram is legit somehow...(IE if pokebank has flags for pokemon like them that can NEVER be shiny we might be screwed)

Alright, looks like maximum affection in Pokémon Amie is the requirement to evolve Eevee into Sylveon!

And now for the real pressing question- can we rename traded Pokémon? I know the current leakers haven't been able to coordinate trades for any reason just yet, but surely the Farfetch'd you can trade a Bunnelby for in-game would suffice?

Alright, looks like maximum affection in Pokémon Amie is the requirement to evolve Eevee into Sylveon!

And now for the real pressing question- can we rename traded Pokémon? I know the current leakers haven't been able to coordinate trades for any reason just yet, but surely the Farfetch'd you can trade a Bunnelby for in-game would suffice?
As much as I would love this, I really doubt this is going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)