Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with Multiscale. I can offer a Protean Froakie, a Magic Guard Abra or a spitback of my flawless Azumarill in return. Please, PM me if you're interested!

I finally just beat the game. I spent too much time breeding perfect IV pokes.

Anyways, I'm seeking reliable people to add to my friend safari and for making trades.

If interested please add me and send me a private message with your friend code.

My friend code is: 3711-7996-2136

I just got myself an naive articuno with max hp special attack and speed. should I keep it?

pleas remember im not in the position to softreset I just traded one on the gts til I got this one

I just got myself an naive articuno with max hp special attack and speed. should I keep it?

pleas remember im not in the position to softreset I just traded one on the gts til I got this one
Well then if you're not soft-resetting then there's no reason NOT to keep it unless you're 100% out of space in your PC (which is unlikely).

But keep in mind 3 flawless stats is nothing special; in 6th gen EVERY non-breedable pokemon is guaranteed to have at least 3 flawless IVs.

Well then if you're not soft-resetting then there's no reason NOT to keep it unless you're 100% out of space in your PC (which is unlikely).

But keep in mind 3 flawless stats is nothing special; in 6th gen EVERY non-breedable pokemon is guaranteed to have at least 3 flawless IVs.
lol I cant soft reset because I never was able to catch an articuno in my game I got an articuno from someone who is also on this forum. I just started with a radom one and I wonder traded it till I got this one. but is this one worth to keep or should I try for something better. keep in minds that I cant check ivs besides the max ones

Looking for spitbacks of Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rocks+Pursuit and/or Admant Fletchling with Gale Wings. Male preferably. (If female, Dusk for Lavitar, Repeat or Luxury for Fletchling) Can offer spitbacks of Adamant Torchics, Timid Ralts, or Brave Honedges. (I think a few in 0 speed as well) I also have access to Dittos and others in many FS, ask away.

Unless you want a completely flawless Pokemon for your flawless Larvitar or Fletching, that would be fine if they're in the Pokeballs I want. VM for more details. Thanks.

Looking for spitbacks of Jolly Larvitar with Stealth Rocks+Pursuit and/or Admant Fletchling with Gale Wings. Male preferably. (If female, Dusk for Lavitar, Repeat or Luxury for Fletchling) Can offer spitbacks of Adamant Torchics, Timid Ralts, or Brave Honedges. (I think a few in 0 speed as well) I also have access to Dittos and others in many FS, ask away.

Unless you want a completely flawless Pokemon for your flawless Larvitar or Fletching, that would be fine if they're in the Pokeballs I want. VM for more details. Thanks.
I have Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling spitbacks in Repeat Balls (actually that's the project I'm working on now).

I'm interested in Timid Ralts spitbacks; what pokeballs are they in?

Offering Adamant Garchomp,Adamant Absol and Mewtwo with 31/31/31/X/31/X Ivs

Want: Bold Carbink,Adamant Gale Wing Talonflame,Jolly Excadrill with Rapid Spin and SD or Timid Galvantula with good IVS in HP speed and sp attack with sticky web!

Thanks in advance! :)

Here is an update on my Friend Code:

I finally just beat the game. I spent too much time breeding perfect IV pokes.

Anyways, I'm seeking reliable people to add to my friend safari and for making trades.

If interested please add me and send me a private message with your friend code.

My friend code is: 3711-7996-2136

My Type is Electric:

I give the following Pokemon: Electabuzz, Pachirisu & Zebstkrika

Offering Adamant Garchomp,Adamant Absol and Mewtwo with 31/31/31/X/31/X Ivs

Want: Bold Carbink,Adamant Gale Wing Talonflame,Jolly Excadrill with Rapid Spin and SD or Timid Galvantula with good IVS in HP speed and sp attack with sticky web!

Thanks in advance! :)
I have Adamant Gale Wing Fletchling spitbacks in Repeat Balls if you're interested in those.

What are the details on the Garchomp/Gible you have for offer?

Hey i'm looking to exchange friend codes and hit up the friend safari is there a special forum for this or can i just post it here? My friend safari is normal with smeargal's, lilipups and audino's
Friend code: 0490-5163-6073
bump *my friend offline*

Hey everyone, I'm looking for Friend Codes for the friend Safari.

I seriously do not care what Pokemon you have, just looking for a bunch of friends.

My FC: 3969-4561-6564
My In game name: Zoran (idk if you need it)
My Personal Mii Name: DEMo

If anyone is interested you can post here, so VM me, or PM.

PS... hope it is alright that I posted this here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)