Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder!

Torment much?
Although I agree, Vivillon>Butterfree. Plus that mixed Aurorus and parahax level rivaling Jirachi.
Oh yeah.....what was up with the aurorus? Why facade over nature power? That is aurorus does learn nature power right? That move ends up being almost as strong as blizzard after refrigerate.

Brightpowder Latios.

No, I'm not kidding. The really sad part is that it actually ended a would be 5-0 sweep because I missed twice with Bug Buzz.

Also, using Abomasnow AND Ninetales with no weather abusers when both of these Pokemon are terrible on their own? Seems legit.
Sadly, I couldn't save the replay because Showdown had high traffic.

Also, using Abomasnow AND Ninetales with no weather abusers when both of these Pokemon are terrible on their own? Seems legit.
Abomasnow isn't a terrible Pokémon on it's own, Abomasnow is just like your other bulky/offensive(depending on the set) grass type, with several unique tricks up its furry(and political) sleeves, and also, since when did hail got an abuser? Yeah, yeah, I know BlizzSpam and Stallrein and friends but it was only good back in Gen IV. The only effective way to use hail this generation is to take advantage of 6% damage every turn and to distrupt other weathers, which Abomasnow is good at as it severly dents - if not OHKO other weather inducers if they think of switching in.

Last edited:
This isn't actually you playing against the Air Balloon Salamence person, right? I threw up in my mouth a little when I watched that game, absolutely disgusting. The thought that people this bad could voice their opinion on a competitive battling board makes me shiver. I'd actually say the one who lost is the better player and just got really bad luck.

This isn't actually you playing against the Air Balloon Salamence person, right? I threw up in my mouth a little when I watched that game, absolutely disgusting. The thought that people this bad could voice their opinion on a competitive battling board makes me shiver. I'd actually say the one who lost is the better player and just got really bad luck.
That's not me. There's no way I would play against someone that bad.

alakazam with an iron ball(I suppose) under trick room, my haxorus was faster lol
Minimum speed/0 IV/Negative nature Alakazam = 220 speed
Uninvested/Neutral nature Haxorus = 230 speed

Which means unless you used a negative speed nature on Haxorus, it is possible for Alakazam to be slower without an item. Not that it's a good idea...

And the sad thing is its not even the worst thing in the battle. Lol torment+acid armour+gunkshot muk?
Using butterfree over vivilon
Quiver dancing even after reaching +6....... what a joke
He had to because of Torment. So, not as bad as it could be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)