Kadill's Ye Olde Trade Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I'm new to this online community, but I know my basics of breeding and such. Be nice :)

I have a variety of things I can do to help:
EV Training
Not that hard now, but if you want to give me something in exchange for helping you out in this task, just let me know.

IV Breeding
I have access to my own safari dittos, so I can help anyone who needs it out with getting their pokemon to have the perfect babies. This does take a good bit of time though, so I'd obviously need something in exchange.

Nature Breeding
Not that big a deal, but I'm sure some people would just rather not do it themselves. This comes free of charge with any pokemon you trade for from me. :)

Pokemon For Trade
And here is what most people come for. I don't have TOO many different special things yet, but I'm working on it. Just ask if it's not my list and I'll check if I can get my hands on it.

Here are the pokemon I have that I believe would be of interest so far:
Pokemon with a * next to them I have extras of on hand, all the rest I will have to breed on request.
- Gibles, five 31 IVs, Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Eevees, 5 IVs, currently timid is the only nature I have.
31/x/31/31/31/31 or even 31 on the x stat as well, but not on females. Have both male and female by the way :)
- Meditite, 5 IVs, Jolly *
31/31/31/x/31/31 psycho cut bred onto it
- Togepi, 5 IVs, Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Gastly, 5 IVs, Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Ferroseed, 5 IVs, Spikes and Stealth Rock *
31/31/31/x/31/0 or 31/31/31/x/31/x
- Helioptile, 5, or even 6 IVs, with any ability Modest *
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Abra, 5 IVs, Modest, Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Swinub, Thick Fat, Adamant, 5 IVs, Icicle Crash, Ancient Power, and Stealth Rock bred onto it
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Noibat, Infiltrator, or the other abilities if you want, Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Espurr, 5 IVs, Own Tempo (becomes prankster on male), Modest, Trick bred onto it.
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Gligar, HA, 5 IVs, Impish *
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Kengaskan, 5 IVs, Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Conkledurr, Brave, Mach and Drain Punch bred onto it 4 IVs without max speed
31/31/31/x/31/x
- Greninja, Protean (or if you really want, torrent), Timid/Modest, 5 IVs *
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trevenant, 4 IVs, Brave, with Harvest
31/31/31/x/31/x
- Aerodactyl, 5 IVs, Jolly, with Tailwind already bred on it
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Scyther, Adamant, 5 IVs
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Dratini, 5 IVs, HA
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Rotom, Modest, 5 IVs
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Marril, 5 IVs, Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Mawile, 5 IVs, Adamant, plus Fire and Ice Fang for fun *
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Charmander, Modest, 5 IVs
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Charmander, Adamant, 5 IVs (bred with Dragon Dance and Outrage) *
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Bulbasaur 5 IVs, Modest, Chlorophyll (the other Ability is easier sometimes, and if you're running a mega venusaur, just ask for the non clorophyll version, I'll be able to get it to you faster)
31/x/31/31/31/31 PLUS: now including giga drain.
- Eevee, 5 IVs, Any Ability (currently have timid, but am working on finding more) *
31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 with adamant if you want
- Shellder, 5 IVs, Jolly, Rock Blast
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Shellos, 5 IVs, Bold, Storm Drain
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Magicarp, 4 IVs
- Fletchling, 5 IVs, Adamant, Gale Wings
31/31/31/x/31/31
- Slowpoke, Regenerator
- Breloom, Technician

- Working on many more 31 IV pokemon, just ask if you want a certain one :)

New additions!!

Jellicent, 5 IVs, Bold, Cursed Body
31/x/31/31/31/31

Abomasnow, 5 IVs, 0 Spd, modest
31/x/31/31/31/0

Pawniard, 5 IVs, adamant, either defiant or steadfast.
Egg moves: pursuit, sucker punch
31/31/31/x/31/31

Scolipede, 5 IVs, Impish, speed Boost
Egg moves: spikes, toxic spikes
31/31/31/x/31/31

Rotom, 5 IVs, Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

Krookodile, 5 IVs, Adamant, Moxie or Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31

HP Pokemon!!
Magnemite HP Fire!
31/30/31/30/31/30 (but realistically, the attack stat will just be any even number. Don't complain, magnemite has no use for attack)
Electrike HP Ice
31/x/30/31/31/31
Mienfoo HP Ice (bred with knock off as well for no reason)
31/30/30/31/31/31 (If you think about it though, asking for one with a specific special attack stat is asking for a 6 IV pokemon, if you want one with a random special attack stat, which should work pretty ok, that should be an easier order to fill.)

Desired Pokemon:
Ok so, this is my want list. However, do not be discouraged if you do not have something on this list. Ask for the trade anyway if you want what I have, and we might be able to work something out :)
Also, as a general rule, even if it does not mention 5 IVs, I would always appreciate pokemon with this genetic superiority. I always trade equal pokemon, so if you want a 5 IV pokemon, bring one to the table yourself :)
Also, only accepting trades of 5 IV pokemon that have the APPROPRIATE IV spreads.
no 31/31/31/31/31/x crap
- Slowbro, 5IVs, Quiet, Regenerator
- Liepard, Prankster
- Malamar, 5IVs, Adamant
- Beartic, Swift Swim
- Barbaracle, 5 IVs
- Ralts, 5 IVs, and/or HA
- Larvesta, 5 IV, Timid
- Rhyhorn, 5 IVs
- Larvitar, Zubat, holy5 IVs, and HA
- Moltres and Articuno, doesn't matter too much IVs or Nature
- Any Pokemon with hidden abilities that I do not currently have, but mostly ones that are actually more usable than their original abilities
- IV Bred pokemon in general, always looking to expand my breeding capabilities
- Ability Capsules
-
- Metal Coats
- Other Evolving items
- For small trades, stuff like PP Ups/Max can work.
- Rare candies. 30 for a standard Pokemon, +10 if it has hard to get HA or egg move(s), and +20 if genderless or has a specific hidden power.
-lucky egg
-certain battle point items, 32 points for a regular Pokemon, +8 for hard HAs or egg moves, and +16 if genderless or has specific Hidden Power

Also I want anything competitive from previous gens, including legendaries. Will trade appropriately for difficulty of acquirement.

Any tips or suggestions, please let me know! Thanks for looking at my humble shop!

Last edited:
CMT for

Zapdos, 28/x/31/31/12/31 with HP Ice Modest
Togepi, 5 IVs - want to know the spread and female if possible

Hi there! I'm new to this online community, but I know my basics of breeding and such. Be nice :)

I have a variety of things I can do to help:
EV Training
Not that hard now, but if you want to give me something in exchange for helping you out in this task, just let me know.

IV Breeding
I have access to my own safari dittos, so I can help anyone who needs it out with getting their pokemon to have the perfect babies. This does take a good bit of time though, so I'd obviously need something in exchange.

Nature Breeding
Not that big a deal, but I'm sure some people would just rather not do it themselves. This comes free of charge with any pokemon you trade for from me. :)

Pokemon For Trade
And here is what most people come for. I don't have TOO many different special things yet, but I'm working on it. Just ask if it's not my list and I'll check if I can get my hands on it.

Here is what I have that I believe would be of interest so far:
- All in game starters
- Zapdos, 28/x/31/31/12/31 with HP Ice Modest
- Gibles, five 31 IVs (no Spa)
- Meditite, 5 IVs, psycho cut bred onto it
- Togepi, 5 IVs
- Gastly, 5 IVs
- Ferroseed, 5 IVs (Not maxxed speed, can be 0 speed if you want)
- Helioptile, 5, or even 6 IVs, with any ability
- Abra, 5 IVs, Magic Guard
- Mammoswine, Thick Fat, 5 IVs
- Espurr, 5 IVs, Hidden ability, Trick bred onto it.
- Metagross, 5 IVs
- Gligar, HA, 5 IVs
- Kengaskan, 5 IVs
- Machop, 5 IVs
- Conkledurr, 5 IVs, or 4 IVs without max speed
- Poliwag, 5 IVs, HA
- Ludicolo, 5 IVs
- Seadra, 5 IVs
- Greninja, Protean, 5 IVs
- Trevenant, 5 IVs, with Harvest
- Aerodactyl, 5 IVs, with Tailwind already bred on it
- Scyther, 5 IVs
- Dratini, 5 IVs
- Scaggy, 5 IVs, or 4 IVs without maxxed speed
- Arcanine, 5 IVs
- Rotom, 5 IVs
- Magicarp, 4 IVs
- Slowpoke, Regenerator
- Breloom, Technician
- Delphox, Magician
- Goomy, Gooey
- Espurr, Own Tempo (aka. Male Meowstic with Prankster)
- Vulpix, Drought
- Flechinder, Gale Wings
- Event Torchic (like, who DOESN'T have that lol)
- Excadrill Adamant Sand Rush (harder than you'd think lol)
- Larvesta
- Gastrodon, Storm Drain
- Working on many more 31 IV pokemon, just ask if you want a certain one :)

Desired Pokemon:
Ok so, this is my want list. However, do not be discouraged if you do not have something on this list. Ask for the trade anyway if you want what I have, and we might be able to work something out :)
- Nidoking, Sheer Force (out of laziness)
- Ditto, 4 or more IVs
- Slowbro, 5IVs, Quiet
- Sableye, Prankster
- Liepard, Prankster
- Malamar, 5IVs, Adamant
- Salamance (line) 5IVs
- Mienfoo, Reckless
- Beartic, Swift Swim
- Abomasnow, 5IVs, or 4 IVs with 0 Spd
- Barbaracle, 5 IVs
- Klefki, 5 IVs
- Azumarril, 5 IVs, Huge Power
- Ralts, 5 IVs, and/or HA
- Zubat, 5 Ivs, Infiltrator
- Mienshao, Near Perfect IVs with HP Ice
- Bagon, 5 IVs
- Shellder, 5 IVs, Skill Link
- Rhydon, 5 IVs
- Litwick, 5 IVs
- Magnemite, 5 IVs
- Larvitar, 5 IVs, and/or HA
- Eevee or Eevee line, 5 IVs, preferably with HA
- Lucario/Riolu with 5 31 IVs (with either SpA or Atk)
- Foongus, 5 IVs, Regenerator
- Moltres and Articuno, doesn't matter too much IVs or Nature
- Any Pokemon with hidden abilities that I do not currently have, but mostly ones that are actually more usable than their original abilities
- IV Bred pokemon in general, always looking to expand my breeding capabilities
- Metal Coats
- Mega Stones, ask and I'll let you know if the ones you're offering are the ones I want.
- Other Evolving items
- For small trades, stuff like PP Ups/Max can work.
- Master Ball :p
Generally I will be interested in Hidden Abilities, as long as they seem useful in some way. Pokemon with really good IVs, shiny, whatever, we'll work it out. Just let me know what you've got!

Any tips or suggestions, please let me know! Thanks for looking at my humble shop!
Offer:

Pokemon: nidoran (male0
Ability: Hustle (becomes Sheer Force)
Nature: timid
spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
egg moves: can get Sucker punch but will need to breed

Pokemon: eevee
Ability: any three (HA included)
Nature: bold
egg moves: I may have some with wish

Im interested in Aerodactyl and scraggy

CMT for female Machop & female Shellos
I would trade a machop and shellos for a noibat and klefki.

CMT for

Zapdos, 28/x/31/31/12/31 with HP Ice Modest
Togepi, 5 IVs - want to know the spread and female if possible
Sorry, I don't see anything in your trade list I would trade this for.

CMT for Own Tempo Espurr and that Zapdos, I will trade multiple pokes.
I would trade a 5 IV HA Espurr (either gender) for a Clauncher with 5 IVs.

would you be interested in a magic guard solosis? And also, do you have a brave honedge with 5 ivs?
I have to answer no to both. Sorry.

May I ask the spreads of Rotom and Trevenant?
Rotom is 31/x/31/31/31/31. Treventant is 31/31/31/x/31/x. I can breed 0 onto the trevenant's speed, but it'll take a while.

CMT for Zapdos and female Slowpoke- I will trade more than two pokemon
I can trade the slowpoke, but the Zapdos is in reserve for when I REALLY need something. sorry.

CMT for Zapdos. Am VERY willing to do multiple pokemon in the trade for it.
Couldn't easily find your trade.

Offer:

Pokemon: nidoran (male0
Ability: Hustle (becomes Sheer Force)
Nature: timid
egg moves: can get Sucker punch but will need to breed

Pokemon: eevee
Ability: any three (HA included)
Nature: bold
egg moves: I may have some with wish

Im interested in Aerodactyl and scraggy
I would trade an aerodactyl and a scraggy 5 IVs each for the eevee with its HA and wish and nidoran male with Hustle, each with 5 IVs.

Does your Scraggy have Intimidate by chance?
Finally, no I do not have an intimidate scraggy currently.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Heya! Can I ask what nature your Rotom is?

I can offer skill link shellder with rock blast in dive ball, 5 IVs, and I'm working on riolu in luxury balls with crunch and bullet punch

I would trade a machop and shellos for a noibat and klefki.

Sorry, I don't see anything in your trade list I would trade this for.

I would trade a 5 IV HA Espurr (either gender) for a Clauncher with 5 IVs.

I have to answer no to both. Sorry.

Rotom is 31/x/31/31/31/31. Treventant is 31/31/31/x/31/x. I can breed 0 onto the trevenant's speed, but it'll take a while.

I can trade the slowpoke, but the Zapdos is in reserve for when I REALLY need something. sorry.

Couldn't easily find your trade.

I would trade an aerodactyl and a scraggy 5 IVs each for the eevee with its HA and wish and nidoran male with Hustle, each with 5 IVs.

Finally, no I do not have an intimidate scraggy currently.
Ok that sounds good to me. If it's possible could we trade after Thanksgiving because I will be busy.

what IV's are your technician breloom? I have huge power aqua jet+belly drum marills
I have not bred breloom with any IVs yet. It is a project I could take up, sometime soon, if you have something I would trade it for.

Heya! Can I ask what nature your Rotom is?

I can offer skill link shellder with rock blast in dive ball, 5 IVs, and I'm working on riolu in luxury balls with crunch and bullet punch
My rotom is Modest. Still working on making extras at the moment. The Cloyster sounds like a good trade.

Ok that sounds good to me. If it's possible could we trade after Thanksgiving because I will be busy.
Can do. We'll trade then.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
My rotom is Modest. Still working on making extras at the moment. The Cloyster sounds like a good trade.
Okay, thanks! :) I'll also give you a Metal Coat or two. Tell me when you're ready! (Though I think time zones may be an issue)

Hey there I have a couple things on your wants list and was wondering if we could set up some trades, I have:

Brave Guts Larvitar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Focus Energy, and Dragon Dance
Many Ralts of varying abilities/natures, most of them are male but i can easily breed some female ones, all appropriate 5 IVs
Modest/Timid Any Ability Litwick 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I am interested in:
Magician Delphox (If we could work out a deal for me to get a female 5 IV one of these that would be fantastic)
Serene Grace Togepi (Again a female one of these would be fantastic, but not a huge deal)
Magic Guard Abra

I can also offer up Charzide Y and Mewtwonite Y, a Master Ball, and a Leftovers, so if you are interested in those, let me know and well work it out.

Thanks!

Okay, thanks! :) I'll also give you a Metal Coat or two. Tell me when you're ready! (Though I think time zones may be an issue)
Hmm just realized I would actually want a riolu more, with 5 IVs, if you could. Didn't notice that part of the post somehow :p

CMT for Aerodactyl
A sneasel with 5 IVs and Inner Focus or Pickpocket would do nicely for an Aerodactyl.

Hey there I have a couple things on your wants list and was wondering if we could set up some trades, I have:

Brave Guts Larvitar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Stealth Rock, Iron Head, Focus Energy, and Dragon Dance
Many Ralts of varying abilities/natures, most of them are male but i can easily breed some female ones, all appropriate 5 IVs
Modest/Timid Any Ability Litwick 31/xx/31/31/31/31

I am interested in:
Magician Delphox (If we could work out a deal for me to get a female 5 IV one of these that would be fantastic)
Serene Grace Togepi (Again a female one of these would be fantastic, but not a huge deal)
Magic Guard Abra

I can also offer up Charzide Y and Mewtwonite Y, a Master Ball, and a Leftovers, so if you are interested in those, let me know and well work it out.

Thanks!
I'll be honest, my delphox line has not been bred for IVs. I can trade you one with magician, but I'm not sure how soon I could get around to breeding that pokemon for IVs. However, the Togepi and Abra are definite can dos, both with 5 IVs. SO, I would like a Larvitar and Litwick, with 5 IVs and those moves you mentioned in exchange for those two I have that you want.

CMT for growlithe intimidate and aerodactyl. thanks
I would be interested in your skarmory with 5 IVs, plus a phanphy with 5 IVs, if you bred ice shard onto it.

Hmm just realized I would actually want a riolu more, with 5 IVs, if you could. Didn't notice that part of the post somehow :p

A sneasel with 5 IVs and Inner Focus or Pickpocket would do nicely for an Aerodactyl.

I'll be honest, my delphox line has not been bred for IVs. I can trade you one with magician, but I'm not sure how soon I could get around to breeding that pokemon for IVs. However, the Togepi and Abra are definite can dos, both with 5 IVs. SO, I would like a Larvitar and Litwick, with 5 IVs and those moves you mentioned in exchange for those two I have that you want.

I would be interested in your skarmory with 5 IVs, plus a phanphy with 5 IVs, if you bred ice shard onto it.
I got my growlithe, i can trade the two mentioned for Aerodactyl + Conkeldur?

Have 5IV eevees with HA with wish.(bold/timid/modest) Shellder with eeg move (Jolly)

Would like to trade for aerodactyl or a beldum if it is ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)