Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's not great. I already have a 4IV Female with Blaze though. Still, thanks for offering!
Heya, don't worry about the Magnemite. Without HP Fire/Ice Magnezone isn't nearly as good, and I don't have anything comparable to offer for one. So I'd rather just trade an Adamant Moxie Heracross♀ for the Adamant Riolu. Did some more thinking/research on it and just decided against it to save time. I'll have to breed one anyways since you asked for a female.

On another note, asking for a 6 IV shiny is too much. I mean I can understand a 5 IV shiny with the new Shiny Values stuff, but hexa-flawless? Not even ideal HP spreads are worth that... Based on the math anyways.

Last edited:
Heya, don't worry about the Magnemite. Without HP Fire/Ice Magnezone isn't nearly as good, and I don't have anything comparable to offer for one. So I'd rather just trade an Adamant Moxie Heracross♀ for the Adamant Riolu. Did some more thinking/research on it and just decided against it to save time. I'll have to breed one anyways since you asked for a female.

On another note, asking for a 6 IV shiny is too much. I mean I can understand a 5 IV shiny with the new Shiny Values stuff, but hexa-flawless? Not even ideal HP spreads are worth that... In my opinion anyways.
That's fine. I'll get the Riolu bred for you, was sorta hoping for the Timid Male Charmander though, but either is fine.

I ask for the 6IV Shiny Pokemon mostly because I can get almost every 5IV Shiny in less time than it takes me to breed a HP Fire Magnemite. Plus, with all the clones running around, Shiny 6IV Pokemon outnumber normal 6IV Pokemon. I'm certain there are more Shiny 6IV Beldums running around than non-Shiny versions.

That's fine. I'll get the Riolu bred for you, was sorta hoping for the Timid Male Charmander though, but either is fine.

I ask for the 6IV Shiny Pokemon mostly because I can get almost every 5IV Shiny in less time than it takes me to breed a HP Fire Magnemite. Plus, with all the clones running around, Shiny 6IV Pokemon outnumber normal 6IV Pokemon. I'm certain there are more Shiny 6IV Beldums running around than non-Shiny versions.
Unless something happened in the last week, there are no clones anywhere until Pokebank releases.

If I had a better (5IV) female I'd breed the Charmander for you, but the last time somebody asked for one I had to breed three boxes worth to get a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 spread male.... I'd rather not go through that again.

Unless something happened in the last week, there are no clones anywhere until Pokebank releases.

If I had a better (5IV) female I'd breed the Charmander for you, but the last time somebody asked for one I had to breed three boxes worth to get a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 spread male.... I'd rather not go through that again.
There is a 3DS Trade Cloning Glitch people can do now. It's why almost everyone has 5IV Dittos now and why Shiny Trading is so much easier. It very prevalent on GameFAQs and a couple of people here do it too. It's been around for the last month of so, but only took off in the last 2 weeks as everyone figured out how to do it.

No worries, Riolu for Heracross is fine. Though my Female is also not the best, I should be okay :)

I'd need an HP ice timid rotom.Is there something in my thread(I can breed also mareep,aerodactyl,punkboo and others or give you a battle item.My pokémon are all italian) you'd take for it?

I'd need an HP ice timid rotom.Is there something in my thread(I can breed also mareep,aerodactyl,punkboo and others or give you a battle item.My pokémon are all italian) you'd take for it?
I would be interested in a Minccino breeding pair for an HP Ice Timid Rotom. If you don't have any Males, I guess a 5IV Female would also be okay.

Your Adamant Riolu is ready :)

:O Is that Pikachu HA? And the reason I wanted the eevee was for her :P
Your HP Ice Eevee, HP Grass Rotom, and HP Fire Froakie are all ready.

Trading these flawless 5 iv's with hidden abilities
Hasty Frokie - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - toxic spikes, hp steel
Jolly charmander - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Outrage, Ddance, Dpulse (also have blaze)
Bold Bulbasaur - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Giga drain
Jolly Gible - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Outrage
Magicarp - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Have 4iv (some female) spitback of frokies, charmanders, and Bulbasaur. and a 4iv female timid ghastly

Looking for Eevee with hp ice timid

Trading these flawless 5 iv's with hidden abilities
Hasty Frokie - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - toxic spikes, hp steel
Jolly charmander - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Outrage, Ddance, Dpulse (also have blaze)
Bold Bulbasaur - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Giga drain
Jolly Gible - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Outrage
Magicarp - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Have 4iv (some female) spitback of frokies, charmanders, and Bulbasaur. and a 4iv female timid ghastly

Looking for Eevee with hp ice timid
Sorry. Nothing I need at the moment. Thanks for offering though.

My availability to trade is pants as per usual. I'm able to trade at 6pm GMT. I forgot what your timezone is and when you're available. The Eevee & Froakie are for Kerry, and the Rotom is for me. Kerry is a lot more available than I am.

My availability to trade is pants as per usual. I'm able to trade at 6pm GMT. I forgot what your timezone is and when you're available. The Eevee & Froakie are for Kerry, and the Rotom is for me. Kerry is a lot more available than I am.
If you're not available any time tonight what time would you be available tomorrow? :P (I can get up early to trade + generally will be on from 9AM - 11PM GMT)
(I'd get the Tyrunt off of Connor to trade tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)