Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, CMT
Dratini
Poke Ball:
Repeat Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel Scale
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance / Dragon Rush
Current Stock: Male (need male)

Back again man lol

CMT for 2 for

Magnemite/ Magnet Pull/ Modest
IV Spread: 31/even/31/30/31/30 - [Hidden Power Fire]

Thought so. How about for a shiny calm gooey Goomy 31/x/31/31/31/31 | Male torrent Froakie shiny 6 IV
I'm afraid I already have a Shiny Goomy and I'm interested in a Torrest Froakie. Sorry. It takes quite a lot for me to take the time to breed an HP Fire Magnemite. Currently, it takes me less time to hatch Shiny Pokemon using SVs than it does to breed one.

I'd give you a 5IV Xerneas for that HP Fire shiny Magnemite, sure it's not for trade? Willing to give A LOT for it..! :)
I have quite a few shinys :)

I'd give you a 5IV Xerneas for that HP Fire shiny Magnemite, sure it's not for trade? Willing to give A LOT for it..! :)
I have quite a few shinys :)
What is the nature and IV spread on the Xerneas. Also, is it a clone/has it been cloned? I'm afraid I'm not currently trading for cloned Pokemon.

CMT for the shiny ralts.
Sorry Connor, nothing I'm interested in at the moment I'm afraid.

What is full spread on the Xerneas. Also, is it a clone/has it been cloned? I'm afraid I'm not currently trading for cloned Pokemon.

Sorry Connor, nothing I'm interested in at the moment I'm afraid.
Xerneas Timid 31/9/31/31/31/31 yes it is cloned I have full redestributional rights tho which you'd gain as well ofc! :)
Edit: quote kinda messed up lol

Xerneas Timid 31/9/31/31/31/31 yes it is cloned I have full redestributional rights tho which you'd gain as well ofc! :)
Edit: quote kinda messed up lol
Can you give me a bit of time to think about it? I don't normally trade for cloned Pokemon and I bred the HP Fire Magnemite myself and would prefer it not be distributed if possible.

Can you give me a bit of time to think about it? I don't normally trade for cloned Pokemon and I bred the HP Fire Magnemite myself and would prefer it not be distributed if possible.
Oh for sure man, and no I would not redestribute 100% fine with me. Let me know how you decided when you thought about it :)

Last edited:
Oh for sure man, and no I would not redestribute 100% fine with me. Let me know how you decided when you thought about it :)
Alright. After thinking about it, I'd be willing to do my Shiny HP Fire Magnemite (no distribution) for the 5IV Xerneas. I won't be able to trade for another 4 hours though. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)