Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote="Aldunis, post: 5059038, member: 13646"]Alright. After thinking about it, I'd be willing to do my Shiny HP Fire Magnemite (no distribution) for the 5IV Xerneas. I won't be able to trade for another 4 hours though. Thanks![/quote]
Ok awesome! We'll have to trade tomorrow tho because I'll go to bed now (I live in Germany) I think we already have each other added but in case not my fc is: 3093-7334-1328 Looking forward to the trade!
Edit: fuck my phone :D

Quote="Aldunis, post: 5059038, member: 13646"]Alright. After thinking about it, I'd be willing to do my Shiny HP Fire Magnemite (no distribution) for the 5IV Xerneas. I won't be able to trade for another 4 hours though. Thanks!
Ok awesome! We'll have to trade tomorrow tho because I'll go to bed now (I live in Germany) I think we already have each other added but in case not my fc is: 3093-7334-1328 Looking forward to the trade!
Edit: fuck my phone :D[/quote]
Sounds good. Hope to see you online tomorrow :)

offering foul play defog modest seedot with 31/x/31/31/31/31 for snover or hp ice seedot with foul play and defog and 31/x/idk/31/31/31 for the magnemite (dont have an ive checker if you did and are interested that would be cool)

offering foul play defog modest seedot with 31/x/31/31/31/31 for snover or hp ice seedot with foul play and defog and 31/x/idk/31/31/31 for the magnemite (dont have an ive checker if you did and are interested that would be cool)
Sorry. I'm not interested in Seedot.

Check my thread for Modest HP Ice Rotom!
I'm interested in a Chespin and maybe a Female Spitback if that's okay?

Sorry, I meant I am interested not CMT (read too many CMT at one point)... I have a 5IV Timid Charmander with Ancient Power, Crunch & Dragon Dance...

Any chance that you might be trading your HP Fire Greninja for a 6 IV Male Scizor for your bug egg group? If you don't like that, then there is plenty of stuff that I can breed for you on my thread or I can offer multiples of items (ability capsule, ect.) for it.

Any chance that you might be trading your HP Fire Greninja for a 6 IV Male Scizor for your bug egg group? If you don't like that, then there is plenty of stuff that I can breed for you on my thread or I can offer multiples of items (ability capsule, ect.) for it.
Do you mean the HP Fire Froakie that I breed? If so, I would definitely be interested in trading for the Scyther. I won't have time to breed until or this weekend though.

can you trade, bro?
Sorry. At work right now. Should be home in about 5 hours. I apologize for not be available last night. We had a family emergency and I had to drive my dad to the airport. I should be on most of tonight and this weekend.

Check my thread for Modest HP Ice Rotom!
Sorry, I meant I am interested not CMT (read too many CMT at one point)... I have a 5IV Timid Charmander with Ancient Power, Crunch & Dragon Dance...
Okay. Just PM me whenever you get the chance.
thanks btw whats your time zone?
can you trade, bro?
I want to let everyone know that I'll be working on your orders and scheduling trades with all of you this weekend. My grandfather is in the hospital right now and is not doing well. I had to drive my dad to the airport so he could fly out there last night. I'll be home most of the weekend waiting on news so I'll have some time to breed and trade. Thank you all for your understanding and patience.

Also, if you could quickly remind me of your trades that would be great. I think I have everything down, but I wanted to double check. Thanks.

I want to let everyone know that I'll be working on your orders and scheduling trades with all of you this weekend. My grandfather is in the hospital right now and is not doing well. I had to drive my dad to the airport so he could fly out there last night. I'll be home most of the weekend waiting on news so I'll have some time to breed and trade. Thank you all for your understanding and patience.

Also, if you could quickly remind me of your trades that would be great. I think I have everything down, but I wanted to double check. Thanks.
I wish your grandad only the best of health. And don't worry about orders now, think of your family bro.

I wish your grandad only the best of health. And don't worry about orders now, think of your family bro.
Thanks! I want to get these orders through either way, if only as a way of trying to distracting myself right now. Your Dratini is ready anyway, just gotta find the time for us to both be on :)

Hello Everyone,

I will be temporarily closed due to some real life family issues. I will wrap up all current and pending trades within the next two days or so (I do want those Pokemon :D). Thank you all for understanding.

Sincerely,
Aldunis

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Things have settled down a bit in real life so I am reopening my trade thread. I have orders for everyone who had a pending trade with me completed and ready to go. I'll be around for another 2 hours here and then again for the entire morning tomorrow. Remember, I'm in Pacific Standard Time. Just send me a PM and I will definitely get back to you within 15 minutes or so. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Aldunis

Hi old friend,
Im interested in ur pichu and your magnemite HP fire :D
please take a look to see if anything interests you, though ur shop is so developed now hjahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)