Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not available any time tonight what time would you be available tomorrow? :P (I can get up early to trade + generally will be on from 9AM - 11PM GMT)
(I'd get the Tyrunt off of Connor to trade tomorrow)
I'm in California, USA. I won't be free to trade for another 9 hours I'm afraid. I think you'll be asleep by then, but I can get up early tomorrow and see if you're on.

I'm in California, USA. I won't be free to trade for another 9 hours I'm afraid. I think you'll be asleep by then, but I can get up early tomorrow and see if you're on.
What time d'you get up at because I'll be on allll day? :P (9 hours from now will be 2AM)

I normally get up around 7AM. I don't sleep until Midnight though, about 15 hours from now?
I can get up at 7-8AM if I worked that out right! (GMT) :P
If you can get on 3 hours from now that would be lovely too, if not don't worry about it!

Torchic 31/31/31/xx/31/31-HP Dark EggMoves -Low Kick,Baton Pass
Torchic 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - HP Dragon EggMoves-Low Kick,Baton Pass

For HP Fire Froakie

Hey do you have any HP Fire Magnemites in stock? If you do would you trade a HP Fire for a HP Ice?
I'm afraid not. I actually breed HP Ice ones as well. You probably won't find many people willing to do that deal as HP Ice is easier to get on a Magnemite than HP Fire.

Mawile
Poke Ball:
Luxury Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

Hi, I was wondering if the 0 Speed IV Mawile was Adamant or Brave nature actually. In any case, please CMT for a female one :)

Mawile
Poke Ball:
Luxury Ball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Ice Fang, Fire Fang

Hi, I was wondering if the 0 Speed IV Mawile was Adamant or Brave nature actually. In any case, please CMT for a female one :)
It's actually Adamant I'm afraid. I've been meaning to switch it to Brave, but it hasn't been a high priority. I'm interested in the Munna actually :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)