Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Aldunis, I am interested in your jolly kangaskhan. Would you trade it for a timid male speed boost yanma 31/XX/31/31/31/31?

Hey Aldunis I was interested in your timid hp ice eevee. I have a Jolly Pinsir 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Quick Attack, Adamant Fletchling also 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant Marill 31/31/31/x/31/31, and Gyarados 31/31/31/x/31/31, and some 4 IV Bold Rotoms some lacking in HP/Def/SpD (not sure) Do any of these interest you? I can also do 2 for 1 since Hidden Power is a lot harder to get.

Hey Aldunis I was interested in your timid hp ice eevee. I have a Jolly Pinsir 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Quick Attack, Adamant Fletchling also 31/31/31/x/31/31, Adamant Marill 31/31/31/x/31/31, and Gyarados 31/31/31/x/31/31, and some 4 IV Bold Rotoms some lacking in HP/Def/SpD (not sure) Do any of these interest you? I can also do 2 for 1 since Hidden Power is a lot harder to get.
I think I may be interested in Pinsir and Gyarados. Can you tell me their natures and abilities? Thank!

I think I may be interested in Pinsir and Gyarados. Can you tell me their natures and abilities? Thank!
Pinsir's Jolly I got access to all 3 as I have partners with all 3 but it might take a while because I think some of them might be male
Magickarp is also Adamant with non hidden ability so it'll turn into Intimidate. I can try to go for Moxie if you want it though.

I got finals in the upcoming week so I'm gonna be busy if you do want to trade, I'll pm/msg you when I'm ready with w/e you want.

Hi, I've got a male Hidden Power Fire Hosea 31/even/31/30/31/30 for trade. I'd like your female Hidden Power Fire Froakie, please.

Pinsir's Jolly I got access to all 3 as I have partners with all 3 but it might take a while because I think some of them might be male
Magickarp is also Adamant with non hidden ability so it'll turn into Intimidate. I can try to go for Moxie if you want it though.

I got finals in the upcoming week so I'm gonna be busy if you do want to trade, I'll pm/msg you when I'm ready with w/e you want.
I don't need Female, male would be fine. I think I can do Pinsir and Magikarp for the Timid HP Ice Eevee. I'll need some time to get it bred though.

Hi, I've got a male Hidden Power Fire Hosea 31/even/31/30/31/30 for trade. I'd like your female Hidden Power Fire Froakie, please.
Sorry, I don't consider that a fair trade as Froakie has a 1/8 gender ratio. I would trade it for a Male HP Fire Froakie, but it would take me less time to breed my own HP Fire Horsea than it would be breed an HP Fire Female Froakie.

hi, how difficult do you think it would be to get a hidden power fire magnemite but unhatched and in its egg (using the egg pseudo-rng method with ditto/genderless as test parents)

if you could do that, i have some shiny pokemon and whatnot i could offer from my thread if you're interested

hi, how difficult do you think it would be to get a hidden power fire magnemite but unhatched and in its egg (using the egg pseudo-rng method with ditto/genderless as test parents)

if you could do that, i have some shiny pokemon and whatnot i could offer from my thread if you're interested
Keeping it in the egg is not difficult as I use the IV and HP checkers and level it to 13 to confirm the other stats are 30. It's getting the HP Fire Magnemite that is the main issue. I may be trying to breed some more in the future as it's generally been a good way for me to get uncloned Shiny Pokemon. I'll let you know if I do get some unhatched in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)