Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/aRj9sZgu (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :].

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, they're easier than PM's :)
If the Vullaby hasn't been traded I would like to trade that one =)

Trading away a shiny German Skiddo for another shiny. Will trade for fishing shinies, but the only ones I need are Skrelp and Clauncher, and it'll have to be two for one. Probably doesn't have any good IV's, but feel free to offer any other shiny from gen 6! Chances are I will accept if I don't already have it :]

Giving these things away with more to come as soon as they're all out: http://pastebin.com/aRj9sZgu (updated)

Limit one per person. If I've given you stuff in the past, please give others a chance to get something they don't have. Not asking for anything valuable in return, but PP Up's would be nice :].

Make sure to already have my F/C already added before asking for anything, otherwise you might get skipped! Also, please make sure to quote me or leave a message on my profile page, they're easier than PM's :)
hey do u have a good iv ditto?

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars! The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols, and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

Oh, and I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies.

I'd like:
  • 3-4-5 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars (preferably female)
  • 3-4-5 IV Ditto
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.

For trade shiny aegislash
Brave
Female
31/31/31/31/31/6
Pokeball
Looking for
Other kalos bred shinys
I have a shiny adamant beldum. Ivs are 31/31/31/x/31/26-29. Speed isn't perfect which kinda sucks =/ If you're willing to consider I can do the beldum + some non-shiny 5 iv perfect pokemon. LMK.

Can somone help me? I need to trade a Ditto for a Ditto. Any IV, any Nature. I really just want a different ID. Can anybody do me that favor? =D

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars! The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols, and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

Oh, and I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies.

I'd like:
  • 3-4-5 IV Naive Iron Fist Thunderpunch Chimchars (preferably female)
  • 3-4-5 IV Ditto
  • Leftovers
  • Life Orbs
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.
Are the Bulbasaurs HA?

Anyone with a spare Electrike with good IVs? The only one I have is only two IVs. 3, 4 anything better. Don't care for moves or nature (though Hasty would be nice). Please, I have 4 IVs Foonguss, 5 IVs ralts, 4 IVs Rotom and 5 IVs timburr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)