Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I'm looking for an extremspeed dratini (no iv required, just a male preferably), in exchange i can give horsea, scyther, swinub, tantacool, gligar, vullaby, feroseed and honedge with 5 IV (the nature is fix however) and usefull egg moves. I also have every breedable pokemon, if you want to fill up you 'dex feel free too ask

Thx.

question Im trying to give my Ferroseed 0 speed for Gyro Ball would it be easier to do by breeding with A. ditto with 0/0/0/0/0/0 or B. a ditto with 31 31 31 31 31 0 ?

Hello all,

I have been breeding Skarmory and have the following spitbacks for giving away:

All of the following are Impish, Sturdy, Kalos bred, standard Pokeball, with egg moves of: Brave Bird, Drill Peck, Whirlwind, and... drumroll... Stealth Rock:

1x Male with xx/31/31/31/31/31

1x Female with xx/31/31/31/31/31

2x Female with 31/31/31/31/xx/31

As always, these are free to good homes. Please state what one you want.
I'm very much interested in any stock you might have left; I posted just a page or so before you looking for literally exactly this, haha! Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks!

Hello,

I'm looking for an extremspeed dratini (no iv required, just a male preferably), in exchange i can give horsea, scyther, swinub, tantacool, gligar, vullaby, feroseed and honedge with 5 IV (the nature is fix however) and usefull egg moves. I also have every breedable pokemon, if you want to fill up you 'dex feel free too ask

Thx.
I have a few extra 5 iv shed skin males with e-speed, and I could give you one for free, don't need anything in return.

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for the following shinies

5IV Flawless Impish Foreign Mirror coat M Avalugg
5IV Flawless Timid compound eyes monsoon F scatterbug
5IV Flawless Impish SS F Gourgeist
5IV Flawless Timid HA M yawn pyroar
5IV Flawless Adamant Unburden baton pass F Hawlucha in quick ball
5IV (-SpAtk) infiltrator F espurr
5IV (-Atk) M own tempo espurr
5IV Flawless Jolly DD/ Thunder/Fire/Ice Fang M Tyrunt
5IV Flawless Modest Poison Touch Toxic Spikes Skrelp
5IV Flawless Timid Compound Eyes Jungle Vivillon
5IV Flawless Jolly Shell Smash M Binacle
5IV Flawless Modest M Clauncher
6IV Impish Sturdy Carbink

Hello,

Thx.
I can give you a HA marvel scale dratini with e-speed for one of your horseas

Hello,

Thx.
I have extreme speed dratini (it happens to also have marvel scale and aqua jet…) I'm interested in vullaby or swinub or horsea… so yea PM me!!

im looking for a female ghastly with sludge wave in a special ball if anyone has any, timid flawless with egg moves if possible, since i don't think sludge wave can be passed down. i'll see what I can trade

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
im looking for a female ghastly with sludge wave in a special ball if anyone has any, timid flawless with egg moves if possible, since i don't think sludge wave can be passed down. i'll see what I can trade
Gastly doesn't learn Sludge Wave by any method.

I'm looking for a flawless 6IV ditto, (hopefully with imposter but doesn't matter). Is anyone interested in a trade? I can offer a infiltrator noivern, marvel scale (with extreme speed and aqua jet) dratini and more

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently in my Entralink forest in Gen V, catching all the female HA Pokemon I have in there in matching balls to be bred for my shop. I'm a little stuck though: what Gen V available balls do you guys think these should go in? (Keep in mind they'll be bred for 5 IV and be put into my shop for your use :D)

Snorlax
Lileep
Scollipede
Clamperl
Gligar
Surskit
Duosion

I dont know where to ask this but i guess here is the right place.
I passed the league and i want to start with making team to wi fi battles.
I have a good iv marril with adamant narure and huge power.
I want to max his hp and attack (252 in both of them) which way do you recomend to train him? This is kind of my first ev training but i know what is ev and that every pokemon is gives a different ev points.
Super training is good to? Tell
ME the best way to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)