Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I have only one spitback which is already going to be traded. I do however plan to breed more HP fighting misdreavus, so if I get another spitback, I'll be sure to let you know :D
sweet, if you dont get any more spitbacks i dont mind trading something from my thread for a male one.

Hello everyone
I happen to have two Giritina's from the GameStop shiny distribution, and since they're both absolutely useless competitively, having two is a waste of space. So I'm giving one away! :D
Just reply to me if you want it. First come, first serve, and I'm only giving away one. :]

Hello everyone
I happen to have two Giritina's from the GameStop shiny distribution, and since they're both absolutely useless competitively, having two is a waste of space. So I'm giving one away! :D
Just reply to me if you want it. First come, first serve, and I'm only giving away one. :]
can i have one?

I'm looking for a flawless 6IV ditto, (hopefully with imposter but doesn't matter). Is anyone interested in a trade? I can offer a infiltrator noivern, marvel scale (with extreme speed and aqua jet) dratini and more
usually things like this cost at least 3 pokes just an fyi

Hey, I'm looking for a Nidoking with it's HA, IcePunch, FirePunch, SuckerPunch, and Drillrun, w/ at least perfect IV's in HP ATK and SPD, that's also a Jolly nature. I'm willing to IV breed any pokemon you want, in exchange for it :)

Does anyone have some perfect IV dittos in BW2 their willing to get rid of? I'm working on capturing a Timid Latios, I'd be willing to trade that for a few

Hey there bro's! I want a jolly gible, rough skin with outrage 31/31/31/X/31/31
i trade you my mightyena shiny, or fraxure shiny
or even an iv trained omastar bold/shell armor with ice beam, spikes, toxic spikes and scald!

Really want that gible :3

Edit: Gen6

FT: 6IV Ditto's freshly RNG'ed and Pokébanked from European Pokébank. (From Holland)
They are from Giant Chasm at lvl 55 and their summary can be checked in the trade before trading. They have a timid nature

LF:
-special items (high end competitive BP items, leftovers and such)
-5-6IV HA Lucario
-other special offers like shinies, legends or good breeds are welcome too
I'm still looking forward for trades. Have updated my post a little bit. Please PM me^^

Hey there bro's! I want a jolly gible, rough skin with outrage 31/31/31/X/31/31
i trade you my mightyena shiny, or fraxure shiny
or even an iv trained omastar bold/shell armor with ice beam, spikes, toxic spikes and scald!

Really want that gible :3

Edit: Gen6
I can breed you one.

i need a bold togekiss with defog male preferred, in return i can give you a jolly perfect arceus (I have an extra lol) with pokerus, timid palkia, a jolly mewtwo that can be used as mewtwo x, or a latios with hp fire. all are 6 iv. please pm if interested

Any tips for catching legendaries in black 2? lol i just got to cobalion, got it down to one HP, put it too sleep and aslo tryed paralyzing it, and its still breaking out on the first roll most of the time with ultra balls.

Any tips for catching legendaries in black 2? lol i just got to cobalion, got it down to one HP, put it too sleep and aslo tryed paralyzing it, and its still breaking out on the first roll most of the time with ultra balls.
lol nevermind caught it

Just keep trying, honestly. For legends I usually start with a quick ball, and then go to timers later on once it's at low HP. Dusk Balls also work well for legends in caves.
EDIT- Lol never mind he caught it :P

Just keep trying, honestly. For legends I usually start with a quick ball, and then go to timers later on once it's at low HP. Dusk Balls also work well for legends in caves.
EDIT- Lol never mind he caught it :P
yeah, i got the little jerk lol. I'm assuming the difficulty for legendaries went down in x and y cus they were all cake in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)