Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, you want to makes sure that your pokemon has Pokerus. That will make all the ev he ears from battling x2. Yes, you could use "Super Training" which is fast… but this method is faster. Once the pokemon has pokerus, got to the battle mason, win a lot and buy the Power Items, each 16bp. for example, if you want to train his speed, buy the power anklet. what it does, is that for each IV he earns, he gets +4 speed EV (there is a power item for each stat). so with pokerus and equipped with a power item, get another pokemon with sweet scent. This will ensure that wherenever you use sweet scent in tall grass, a horde comes out. Following my speed example, go to a route that has hordes of murk row, which give +1 speed EV when fainted. use sweet scent, and then use a move like surf that hits all 5 opponents. Your pokemon would earn 5 speed EVs. However, he double because of pokerus. Furthermore, with the power anklet he ears 5 EVs for each defeated murkrow, x2 for each thats 50 speed EV in only one battle. Do this for the stats you wanna train, then do super training to get the extra 2 EVs or whatever.

I hope you got it and welcome to the competitive battling scene.

Watch this video for clarification:
Okay so first of all thanks !! You explanation was awesome and help me learn more about ev training.
I know the pokerus but this thing is very rare no? How can i get that? And i get it, i have exp share so i puy my marril in my team and let my greninja's surf kill the hordes while marril will get the ev points to.
I will go to the battle mason and get the items for hp and attack (i need their names) before i start with the training.
If i dont have a pokerus, but have an exp share and the items for attack and speed how much weepinbel i. Eed to kill? And how super training help me here? I dont know how to use super training.
Anyway thx alot you are an awesome guy that i will battle with him alot ;)

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Phantump (im giving one of the spitbacks for it) and also to trade spitbacks:

My spitbacks:
- 4IV Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock
- 4-5IV Careful Aron with Stealth Rock
- 4IV Adamant Drillbur
- 4IV Timid Noibat
- 5IV Marill with Aqua Jet - right spreads, wrong natures
- 5IV Jolly Aerodactyl
- 4IV Eevee with Wish
- 4-5IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed (and DD)
- 4IV Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling
- 4IV Calm Frisk/Levitate Duskull
- 4IV Modest Larvesta
- 4-5IV Bold/Careful/Impish Cottonee with Memento, Encore, Grass Whistle, Switcheroo
- 4IV Modest Ralts with Shadow Sneak, Disable, Encore, Destiny Bond
- 4IV Adamant Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast and Icicle Spear
- 4IV Jolly Speed Boost Venipede with Toxic Spikes
- 4-5IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with Defog and Brave Bird
- 4-5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
- 4IV Impish Immunity Gligar with Agility
- 4-5IV Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes
- 4IV Adamant Goomy (for a physically biased sap sipper set)
- 3-4IV Impish Unaware Wooper with Recover and Curse
- 3-4IV Jolly Gible with Outrage, Iron Head and Iron Tail
- 4-5IV Impish Harvest Phantump
- 4-5IV Bold Friend Guard/Magic Guard Cleffa with Aromatherapy

Im looking for other spitbacks, just let me know what you have.

Especially looking for these specific mons:
- Shell Armor Turtwig
- Adamant Intimidate Growlithe
- Thick Fat Swinub
- Mareep

Okay so first of all thanks !! You explanation was awesome and help me learn more about ev training.
I know the pokerus but this thing is very rare no? How can i get that? And i get it, i have exp share so i puy my marril in my team and let my greninja's surf kill the hordes while marril will get the ev points to.
I will go to the battle mason and get the items for hp and attack (i need their names) before i start with the training.
If i dont have a pokerus, but have an exp share and the items for attack and speed how much weepinbel i. Eed to kill? And how super training help me here? I dont know how to use super training.
Anyway thx alot you are an awesome guy that i will battle with him alot ;)
I can give you a mon with pokerus for free if you need it. =)

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Phantump (im giving one of the spitbacks for it) and also to trade spitbacks:

My spitbacks:
- 4IV Careful Larvitar with Stealth Rock
- 4-5IV Careful Aron with Stealth Rock
- 4IV Adamant Drillbur
- 4IV Timid Noibat
- 5IV Marill with Aqua Jet - right spreads, wrong natures
- 5IV Jolly Aerodactyl
- 4IV Eevee with Wish
- 4IV Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling
- 4IV Calm Frisk/Levitate Duskull
- 4IV Modest Larvesta
- 4-5IV Bold/Careful/Impish Cottonee with Memento, Encore, Grass Whistle, Switcheroo
- 4IV Modest Ralts with Shadow Sneak, Disable, Encore, Destiny Bond
- 4IV Jolly Speed Boost Venipede with Toxic Spikes
- 4-5IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubat with Defog and Brave Bird
- 4-5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Aqua Jet and Dragon Dance
- 4IV Impish Immunity Gligar with Agility
- 4-5IV Timid Protean Froakie with Toxic Spikes
- 4IV Adamant Goomy (for a physically biased sap sipper set)
- 3-4IV Impish Unaware Wooper with Recover and Curse
- 3-4IV Jolly Gible with Outrage, Iron Head and Iron Tail
- 4-5IV Impish Harvest Phantump
- 4-5IV Bold Friend Guard/Magic Guard Cleffa with Aromatherapy

- Shell Armor Turtwig
- Thick Fat Swinub
- Mareep
I need to evolve my poliwhirl so we can help each other out:) a win win situation

i need a bold togekiss with defog male preferred, in return i can give you a jolly perfect arceus (I have an extra lol) with pokerus, timid palkia, a jolly mewtwo that can be used as mewtwo x, or a latios with hp fire. all are 6 iv. please pm if interested

- Shell Armor Turtwig
- Thick Fat Swinub
- Mareep
i'll be willing to help for that dratini spitback

All i really need is a togekiss with defog, in return i can give you a jolly perfect arceus (I have an extra lol) with pokerus, timid palkia, a jolly mewtwo that can be used as mewtwo x, or a latios with hp fire. all are 6 iv. please pm if interested

I can give you a mon with pokerus for free if you need it. =)
Thanks! That will be very generous :) but before that explain me a little.
I heard that the pokerus can vanish so i need to put your pokemon into my box that will make all my pokemon sick and then put out my marril while i know that the rest of my pokemon are with pokerus and kept in the computer? It will not vanish right?

Thanks! That will be very generous :) but before that explain me a little.
I heard that the pokerus can vanish so i need to putecy your pokemon into my box that will make all my pokemon sick and then put out my marril while i know that the rest of my pokemon are with pokerus and kept in the computer? It will not vanish right?
to infect a Pokemon battle a wild Pokemon with just the Pokemon you want to infect and the infected Pokemon in your party, it vanishes after 48 hours but that time is frozen while the Pokemon is boxed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)