Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump I want to know the answer for this before I transport my Dream Ball caugth Kangaskhan up to my Y please.
I don't think it does pass down the moves. Very few pokes pass down Bank moves, only ones being Earth power Deino, SR skarm, and Defog Scyther :( (at least that I know of. There are probably a few more, but they are scarce.)

Are you planning on breeding it soon? If not, I can give you a female 4 IV Timid Fennekin in a Dusk Ball with four egg moves for one of your Mold Breaker female Drilbur.
nah. my drilbur project is well and truly over now. i'll send you a 4iv for that fennekin though. i think you're already in my list.

I don't think it does pass down the moves. Very few pokes pass down Bank moves, only ones being Earth power Deino and Defog Scyther :(
Now I have to ask as an observation:
Is Nintendo trying to troll with this stuff? Why not put simialiar Tutors in the new games? Because I can't use my Thunder Punch Typhlosion in the VGC battles anymore. TT^TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)