Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What nature and ability does everyone prefer on their Staryus?
Definitely timid is the main nature IMO. The ability is a bit tricky. Some people like extra damage on the switch with analytic, or losing status when you switch out with natural cure. I'm pretty sure it has one more ability. Oh yea, illuminate...
XD

XDpokemon: it's in camphrier town. Though it needs your OT for you to change it, so you could either breed it and nickname the offspring, of trade it back to me and I can nickname it. Though since its only a spitback, you'll probably be breeding anyways :]

Last edited:
Hey I'm in need of a cloning job for the X and Y exclusive mega stones. Cloner can keep one copy if they wish to I just need two of each mega stone (it's kinda a gift for a friend of mine) Reply if you can it.

Doing a giveaway :D here are the pokes

4-5 IV spitback venonats in heal balls
4-5 IV spitback snivy's
One 5 IV damp poliwags spitbacks in a dive ball (othe one is perfect :])

Just quote this post if you want one :]

PLEASE have already added my friendcode before you say you want one :]
I'd love a spitback of the Venonat and Snivy (preferably female). If you give me 5 minutes, I'll throw a 4 IV spit back of Vullaby with egg moves as a thanks.

I'd love a spitback of the Venonat and Snivy (preferably female). If you give me 5 minutes, I'll throw a 4 IV spit back of Vullaby with egg moves as a thanks.
Nah, it's ok. I already have vullaby :] just give me whatever. Also unfortunately don't have female snivy, but I do with venonat :]

Camp: what's it's nature?

Can anyone trade me an Analytic (HA) Staryu? Timid would be sweet, and a spitback would be great as well. Will trade Goomy/Rotom/Shroomish/Snover spitbacks.

Doing a giveaway :D here are the pokes

4-5 IV spitback venonats in heal balls
4-5 IV spitback snivy's
One 5 IV damp poliwags spitbacks in a dive ball (othe one is perfect :])

Just quote this post if you want one :]

PLEASE have already added my friendcode before you say you want one :]
Could I have a Snivy please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)