Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone in need of some quiet bulbasaurs with egg moves Leaf Storm,Giga Drain,Ingrain and Curse? Currently have these spreads
31/31/31/31/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/0
As well as free spitbacks

Is anyone in need of some quiet bulbasaurs with egg moves Leaf Storm,Giga Drain,Ingrain and Curse? Currently have these spreads
31/31/31/31/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/0
I could use a 31/31/31/31/0 one. Please CMT for it.

Anyone with a spitback tyrunt with the egg moves dragon dance and fire fang? Or just a female tyrunt in general? IV's or nature aren't important because I'll be breeding it.

31/31/31/31/31/31
31/x/31/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/0
CMT for the 31/31/31/31/31/31 one :]

Looking for:

females in Safari Ball
females in Heavy Ball
females in Fast Ball
females in Friend Ball
females in Level Ball
females in Love Ball
females in Lure Ball
females in Moon Ball
females in Park Ball
females in Safari Ball
females in Sport Ball
females in Dream Ball with HA

If there's any that are not possible, please let me know and I will edit.

Np, so the ideal spread will be 31/1/31/31/31/0 if I aint wrong :-)
Well, I managed to hit my target delay and my target frame but for some reason, the wild pokemon appeared to be a Flaffy instead of mareep. lol

Well, it doesn't matter anyway. It still has the iv set and the nature. Which is good.

Lf
JolteonHP Ice
Manectric HP Ice
31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet Solosi
Lvl 100 pokemon with Pickup
Razor Fang
Leftovers
PP Maxes
BP Items

Pokemon I can breed
Jolly/Adamant Larvitar with egg moves
Bold Chansey with Egg moves
Timid/Jolly Charmander with Egg moves
Impish Overcoat Vullaby with Egg moves
Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Egg moves
Adamant Honedge with Egg moves
Brave Honedge (x speed) with Egg moves
Jolly Mold Breaker Axew
Adamant Fletchling
Timid Gastly
Adamant/Jolly Sand Rush Drilbur with Rapid Spin
Adamant Intimidate Mawile
Adamant/Jolly Sneasel with Egg moves
Adamant/Jolly Dratini with Egg moves
Adamant/Jolly Gible with Egg moves
Adamant Technician Scyther
Timid/Modest Rotom
Timid/Modest Larvesta
Adamant Beldum
Timid/Modest Protean Froakie
Bold Porygon (will require donation)
Timid/Modest Staryu

Hey I'm in need of a cloning job for the X and Y exclusive mega stones. Cloner can keep one copy if they wish to I just need two of each mega stone (it's kinda a gift for a friend of mine) Reply if you can do it.

Ok so I have a shiny 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Modest Rain Dish Squirtle In a dive ball With egg moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, And Water spout. I need someone to clone it for me 3x. Basically meaning Original + 3 Clones. Whoever clones it can keep a copy. But they only get semi-redis rights. Meaning you can trade it. But whoever you trade it too. Can not. PM me if interested.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF: Any Female Omanyte in a Dive Ball, no other requirements. One or two IVs would be spectacular, but not necessary.

FT: Pretty much anything in my thread. I'm sure we can work something ou. I also have a few shinies I'd be willing to part with. PM me or quote me if you can help out!

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I am lookin for a male adamant Mienfoo or Mienshao. Prefurably Lvl 33 or above because i need its Drain Punch as an egg move for a few other pokes. Too lazy today to find a safari and try and nature synch/level up for the one i need...

I can trade my Nicknamable, Perfect 5IV (No Speed) Brave, Battle Ready Doublade w/Eviolite in a Luxury Ball.
I have a 4IV Lvl 34 one that knows drain punch, but it's jolly, interested or no? (it's japanese)

LF: Any Female Omanyte in a Dive Ball, no other requirements. One or two IVs would be spectacular, but not necessary.

FT: Pretty much anything in my thread. I'm sure we can work something ou. I also have a few shinies I'd be willing to part with. PM me or quote me if you can help out!
I just have to breed one after I'm done doing some transfering, she should have around 4-5 ivs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)