Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ft:
shiny brave xx-31-31-31-31-00 honedge
shiny careful skarmory, ev trained, 252 hp, 252 sdef, 6 def, 31-31-31-xx-31-xx

LF exclusive stones except houndoominite

Which pokeball do you think I should use to capture a mareep?

1.) Friend ball
2.) Ultra ball
3.) Luxury ball
4.) Quick ball

Also, if you were planning on transferring the mareep to your Pokemon X/Y, what Hidden power would prefer it to have before you RNG capture it? And what moves would you teach it before you transfer it from Pokemon Heartgold/soulsilver?

Which pokeball do you think I should use to capture a mareep?

1.) Friend ball
2.) Ultra ball
3.) Luxury ball
4.) Quick ball

Also, if you were planning on transferring the mareep to your Pokemon X/Y, what Hidden power would prefer it to have before you RNG capture it? And what moves would you teach it before you transfer it from Pokemon Heartgold/soulsilver?
I feel like a Quick Ball will suit Mareep, but an Ultra Ball would be better for Ampharos. Maybe HP Ice? Idk.

And you should give it Quiet for TR M-Ampharos w/ heal bell as tutor move. This is because it will with RNG capture not get agility as egg move

And Luxury ball all the way :-P
You actually read my mind. (about the quiet nature and the TR part) ;P

I was actually thinking about that after I saw how low it's speed is in it's mega form.

Thanks for the tip. ;)

Hey I'm in need of a cloning job for the X and Y exclusive mega stones. Cloner can keep one copy if they wish to I just need two of each mega stone (it's kinda a gift for a friend of mine) Reply if you can it.

Can the level of O-Powers increase if they were given to someone on PSS? Or do they have to be used by yourself? Too lazy to check right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)