Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking fo adamant shiny scraggy, w/ egg moves if possible, willing to trade anythin
Have shiny deino, bagon, etc. even shine legends. pls help thank you

Anyone have a larvitar with stealth rock ?
I'm sure I can breed you a random spitback with the move.
Edit: After I finish lunch, so if anyone else has it feel free to trade with them.
Anything I have without a blue pentagon is more than likely going to be hacked, and the only "special Pokeballs" I could find were a Heal Ball/Premier Ball Slurpuff.
I'd be happy with random spitbacks that I don't have then.

I'm sure I can breed you a random spitback with the move.
Edit: After I finish lunch, so if anyone else has it feel free to trade with them.

I'd be happy with random spitbacks that I don't have then.
I apologize. I need it to be careful with 5 ivs. Should have been specific

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Breeding seems monotonously hard, but in reality, I usually start my projects by using either a ditto, or I go on the GTS to look for a suitable spitback. Spitbacks tend to have 2~4 IVs, and egg moves. People normally ask for random stuff because they're trying to complete the dex to get shiny charm.

Breeding seems monotonously hard, but in reality, I usually start my projects by using either a ditto, or I go on the GTS to look for a suitable spitback. Spitbacks tend to have 2~4 IVs, and egg moves. People normally ask for random stuff because they're trying to complete the dex to get shiny charm.
Totally agreed with the above, plus I'm also addicted to wonder trading so I have a couple boxes full of spitbacks I got from there :3

Might be a weird request, but I'm looking for Togepis/Togetics with terrible IVs. The fewer 31s the better. I'd prefer if they don't have 0s either but I'm not too picky about that. Either gender is fine, female preferred.

Edit: And yes I'd trade my spitbacks or even 5IVs if none of the IVs are 31s/0s.

Serebii made a note of the last Nintendo announcement, which says that all pre Gen 6 games will not be able to use any online service from March 20th on.

This does not include the transfer from HGSS to BW games(Poketransfer, I think) or BW to XY games, right?
I´m just wanting to confirm that I can keep on RNG in HeartGold to get my Pokemon in the fitting Apricorn Balls and then transfer them over BW to Pokemon Y(to breed them :)

Excuse me if this is not the right place to ask this and move if necessary, thanks in advance :)

Looking for a Gale Wings Fletchling or a Gooey Goomy, I got loads of spitback Pokemon like 5IV Serene Grace Togepi for example from previous Gens and Honedge and Protean Froakie from this Gen, just request and I'll see what I can do.

Looking for a Gale Wings Fletchling or a Gooey Goomy, I got loads of spitback Pokemon like 5IV Serene Grace Togepi for example from previous Gens and Honedge and Protean Froakie from this Gen, just request and I'll see what I can do.
Do you have any females in apricorn balls?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Do the IVs matter? I can trade you a gale wings fletchling adamant with 3 or so IVS if you'd like.

Serebii made a note of the last Nintendo announcement, which says that all pre Gen 6 games will not be able to use any online service from March 20th on.

This does not include the transfer from HGSS to BW games(Poketransfer, I think) or BW to XY games, right?
I´m just wanting to confirm that I can keep on RNG in HeartGold to get my Pokemon in the fitting Apricorn Balls and then transfer them over BW to Pokemon Y(to breed them :)

Excuse me if this is not the right place to ask this and move if necessary, thanks in advance :)
Poketransfer is a wireless feature, and Pokebank won't be affected, so I think you're in the safe zone :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
No, it doesn't really matter.
OK, I can give you a female gale wings fletchling then :)
You could give me a togepi, but I don't really mind. I have tons of fletchlings so I don't need anything in return ^^
FC in sig. What's yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)