Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Gale Wings Fletchling or a Gooey Goomy, I got loads of spitback Pokemon like 5IV Serene Grace Togepi for example from previous Gens and Honedge and Protean Froakie from this Gen, just request and I'll see what I can do.
I've got a spare 5 iv adamant gale wings Fletchling if you're still looking mate?

Something just keeps bothering me and I'm dying to know.

The other day when I was trying to RNG capture a wild kangaskhan on my Soulsilver, I was able to hit my target delay by starting out with 1 starting frame but I didn't have my tropius with sweet scent. So I went back to the pokecenter and to get my tropius, then I went back to the cave, saved my game, turned off my game, and try hitting my target delay again. After I managed to hit my target delay again, somehow I managed to start out with two starting frames instead of one. (I found out after looking the elm calls)

The question is how did that happened? First, I start out with one starting frame, and then suddenly, it just start with two starting frames.
I dunno, I'd just hard reset again.
Maybe?

Serebii made a note of the last Nintendo announcement, which says that all pre Gen 6 games will not be able to use any online service from March 20th on.

This does not include the transfer from HGSS to BW games(Poketransfer, I think) or BW to XY games, right?
I´m just wanting to confirm that I can keep on RNG in HeartGold to get my Pokemon in the fitting Apricorn Balls and then transfer them over BW to Pokemon Y(to breed them :)

Excuse me if this is not the right place to ask this and move if necessary, thanks in advance :)
Are you sure it is March 20th? The Smogon notice says it is on May 20th.

Just wondering, is there any way to check the stats of pokemon on the GTS? I'm getting really tired of its bullshit. I mean, couldn't Game Freak just add a god damn summary button to the pokemon?

Just wondering, is there any way to check the stats of pokemon on the GTS? I'm getting really tired of its bullshit. I mean, couldn't Game Freak just add a god damn summary button to the pokemon?
GTS is aimed at casuals trying to "catch 'em all", not really a tool for people like you and me to use. Natures and abilities would be nice though, but you can only tell the stats if someone makes a note.

I wish they would make some kind of "fair trade" system though. I'm tired of all the people with crap pokemon asking for Legendaries.

GTS is aimed at casuals trying to "catch 'em all", not really a tool for people like you and me to use. Natures and abilities would be nice though, but you can only tell the stats if someone makes a note.

I wish they would make some kind of "fair trade" system though. I'm tired of all the people with crap pokemon asking for Legendaries.
I agree, being on the GTS for more than 5 minutes in row gives me Diarrhea, everyone wants a Mew/Darkrai/Event Pokemon YOU CAN'T FRIGGIN TRADE! Although I think half the problem IS people making "notes" saying it's a "6IV ADMNT", when its a crappy Bold nature or somethin -___-

Well at least the people on smogon are trustworthy ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)