Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Looking for someone that knows someone that is Farming the new Movie 17 Darkrai event Pokémon to be 5/6ivs Timid/Modest Nature will Trade Big for one =P

Last edited:
Last chance for free Pokes before I wonder trade them away.
PM ME FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT FROM BELOW

As always heart scales or pp up are appreciated.
  • 9 male 5iv spitback mudkip with egg moves.
  • 1/2 boxful of male 5iv spitback bold Eevee with Run Away / Adaptability (most in Dive ball)
  • 1/2 box of male 5iv spitback timid Eevee with all 3 abilities in pokeball
  • Handful of male 5iv bold Eevee with Anticipation in pokeball
  • 3 male or female 5iv spitback Adamant speed boost venipede in pokeball.

Also have some female Eevee for trade. I'd like nice spitbacks for these.

Who really cares though? It's not like it learns any exclusive moves or anything
I'm just glad Gamefreak realizes how much we appreciate the games as they are, and doesn't waste time on fanservice and random event giveaways that would simply detract from production of the next games. Maybe other people need events, but not us!

First they need to have at least have more non Japanese events.

Not 1 non Japanese per 10 Japanese (Japan is 30+ event pokes for Gen VI so far, outside Japan doesn't even reach 5).

First they need to have at least have more non Japanese events.

Not 1 non Japanese per 10 Japanese (Japan is 30+ event pokes for Gen VI so far, outside Japan doesn't even reach 5).
Ya do know Most JPN events are due to 1 Pokémon was Created in JPN 2nd thay have more holidays/Major Events that's why most of the Pokémon events are JPN exclusive.
Who really cares though? It's not like it learns any exclusive moves or anything
Its Kalos Born and well all the new Nintendo Comps Require you to have Kalos Born pokemon....=P

Hello everyone.I'm looking for the following pokémon:
-Rash Xerneas, ivs all31.
-Calm Lugia, with Multiscale, ivs all31.
-Impish Groudon, with Stealth Rock, ivs all31.
-Jolly Nobunaga's Rayquaza event, ivs all31.
NO CHEAT, NO POKECHECK.If anyone has at least one of these, let me know please.:)

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ya do know Most JPN events are due to 1 Pokémon was Created in JPN 2nd thay have more holidays/Major Events that's why most of the Pokémon events are JPN exclusive.

Its Kalos Born and well all the new Nintendo Comps Require you to have Kalos Born pokemon....=P
What Nintendo competitions allow Darkrai though?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I want to do a small Ribbon Project for one of my HGSS Shiny Ralts in Moon Ball, but i can't decide which one should i ribbon to hell and back (i won't be ribboning both so...); should i choose the one with the 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest spread, or the 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP Ground Timid one? i can't decide.

Also, any advice for a good nickname for a female Scizor? i suck at nicknames.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Well iv not seen the rules in awhile but thay even let Dark Void Smergal in this Year so pretty sure thay will not Hold back
Event exclusive Pokemon have NEVER been allowed at a Nintendo competition. In addition, Darkrai isn't in the Kalos Pokedex and is therefore VGC illegal

I have up for trade:

SHINY Growlithe lvl 1, male, Nicknameable
Jolly Nature, Flash Fire
31/31/xx/31/31/31
Close Combat, Flare Blitz

Looking for 5IV shinies like this one (AKA do not need to be exactly the right IV's, just not overly hindering)
Or for 5IV/6V Shinies with the correct stat missing/nothing missing (I can make it hold leftovers if you want)

Need ball suggestions for future projects (the balls shown are ideas, but if there's something better not shown plz do tell):

clueless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)