Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain bro, I might have one or two of those maybe more. I'll check my stocks. FYI this reason is why I never raised a Pokemon to Level 100 before Gen V. Little cousins deleting my data just to irratate me.
My first ds based Pokemon game was platinum which I bought on the arceus movie event, I got it and arceus. Later I got a TTDS from a market, it had Pokemon games as we'll so I traded my arcues onto the TT.
Later I find my little bro going through my ds stuff, he had taken the SD out of the TT and had snapped it clean in half! I never put my events on flashcarts again

Also on the platinum I got with the arceus, I finished it, had what I thought was a great team and was just wandering around and breeding, one day, I can't find my giratina or girafarig (don't judge me) anywhere. My other little bro who knew how to play had been jealous that I got past distortion world, released them then saved the game when I wasn't around

My first ds based Pokemon game was platinum which I bought on the arceus movie event, I got it and arceus. Later I got a TTDS from a market, it had Pokemon games as we'll so I traded my arcues onto the TT.
Later I find my little bro going through my ds stuff, he had taken the SD out of the TT and had snapped it clean in half! I never put my events on flashcarts again

Also on the platinum I got with the arceus, I finished it, had what I thought was a great team and was just wandering around and breeding, one day, I can't find my giratina or girafarig (don't judge me) anywhere. My other little bro who knew how to play had been jealous that I got past distortion world, released them then saved the game when I wasn't around
the pain is real my friend this was my first competitive team even had a shiny aegislash.

Hey guys my little cousin restarted my game for more yesterday and well flushed 300 hours of what I would call progress down the drain. I am looking to get my team back together and was wondering if anyone could spare me a lvl 1 (or under ten) gible, gastly, kangaskhan, togepi (or hawlunch), honedge. If you can get me three of the six I can get a you a level 72 tyranitar. I don't care about perfect iv as I don't expect them but if you can get the proper nature that would be great. If you want it I can get you a level 58 druddigon too plus a level 1 feebas I just picked up.
I have some spitback 4 iv gastly and 5 iv kanga you can have for free. However if you had a shadow tag gothita (or evolution) I would be very happy.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a Fennekin/Braixen/Delphox with all it's egg moves (Heat Wave + Hypnosis + Magic Coat + Wish—can re-teach them myself if needed) they wouldn't mind parting with for long enough for me to steal the moves from? Or if you have one PM me and I'll try to find something you want. :]

One located. Thanks Esmeya :] (and others who offered to help).

Last edited:
I have some spitback 4 iv gastly and 5 iv kanga you can have for free. However if you had a shadow tag gothita (or evolution) I would be very happy.
if you get me the them tonight I can see what I can get. I am literally leaving the first town as we speak

Need more suggestions, bump.
(someone said thunderbolt, I'm thinking dark pulse /assurance /payback)

Ok I have a question. I live my Weezing and use him a lot when playing friends. But I'm not sure what to do with his last slot. Take a look:
Weezing @ chesto berry
Stockpile, rest, will o wisp, flamethrower

Basically the problem I run into is fire types. Can't burn and flamethrower sucks. I used to have Sludge bomb on there, but then steels completely wall me since I can't touch them other than burning them.

Any thoughts on the last slot?

Need more suggestions, bump.
(someone said thunderbolt, I'm thinking dark pulse /assurance /payback)
How much of a problem is both Fire types and Steel types? Is Hidden Power viable on your set-up? Hidden Power Ground or Rock could destroy both Steel and Fire types. Alternatively, Assurance or Thief is the only physical move Weezing can learn that can hit both for at least x1 damage.

How much of a problem is both Fire types and Steel types? Is Hidden Power viable on your set-up? Hidden Power Ground or Rock could destroy both Steel and Fire types.
He has hp dark I think.

It's a problem because they are usually what end up switching in on my Weezing to prevent the burn or resist an expected poison stab. I can usually handle a steel type by burning and using rest. But if I run into any with SD, it usually ends up being useless.

Edit: maybe I can use thief to steal their item after I use the chesto berry, but may end up getting a choice item or something

Would Diggersby be viable as a primary attacker on my team? He seems like the poke that would fit in the most on my team that's notable weak to Ghost and Electric types, and Aegislash has always been a pain in the ass for me, which he can counter pretty well.
Not sure if this has been stated, but Diggersby cannot counter Aegislash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)