Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has hp dark I think.

It's a problem because they are usually what end up switching in on my Weezing to prevent the burn or resist an expected poison stab. I can usually handle a steel type by burning and using rest. But if I run into any with SD, it usually ends up being useless.

Edit: maybe I can use thief to steal their item after I use the chesto berry, but may end up getting a choice item or something
I'd recommend sticking with Assurance. Better to not take a chance, and they both do the same amount of damage.

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Even if you ran Max HP it'd then get you next turn with priority shadow sneak and your quick attack obv can't touch it.

252+ Atk Huge Power Diggersby Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Aegislash-Shield: 158-188 (94.6 - 112.5%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Add the Life Orb or Choice Band damage and it's a guaranteed OHKO.

I think we can all agree that Diggersby is a check, not a counter by any means. :]

Anyway, if anyone has a Trick Gothitelle, preferably with HP Fire, please let me know if you'd like to work out a trade.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
What is a good EV spread for a jolly and adamant mega kangaskhan in OU (I know it's uber now but my friends and I still use it in our OU battles)?

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I think we can all agree that Diggersby is a check, not a counter by any means. :]

Anyway, if anyone has a Trick Gothitelle, preferably with HP Fire, please let me know if you'd like to work out a trade.
I can get you one, it'll take a while though since I can't transfer Pokemon myself

Anyone have a xerneas thats competitive they can trade willing to trade multiple stuff also legendaries from dream worl pm me if you have one and would appreciate if you can super train it

if you get me the them tonight I can see what I can get. I am literally leaving the first town as we speak
I can trade whenever you have some junk pokemon to trade away. My friend code 5343-8969-1250. I tried adding the code in your sig, but it seems to have 1 too many digits

The other day I asked if it would be a good idea to run Life Orb on a Multiscale Dragonite. If we want to mention tactical errors
I can top this. Battled a guy earlier (referenced it as well) he was good, but my some of these tactical Errors.
Let's see:
Paralyzed a Ferrothorn making it's Speed drop Lower, making Gyro Ball a little stronger. Kept swicthing out constantly with Stealth Rocks on his field (His Chandalure almost fainted from that alone), KOed my Gimmick Zygarde with Burn Damage yet on the same turn still used Phantom Force, letting me switch into Ferrothorn and great his Gourgeist with a Iron Barbs + Rocky Helmet Physucal Wall when PF hit. When we was down to last Pokemon (a Milotic) and i had two (my Gengar and Delphx) he preceded to KO my Gengar instead of letting Burn Damage take it out, and lost by Destiny Bond. He would have won not for that one. (And no I wasn't using Mega Gengar, I used Mega Blastiose).

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
I can top this. Battled a guy earlier (referenced it as well) he was good, but my some of these tactical Errors.
Let's see:
Paralyzed a Ferrothorn making it's Speed drop Lower, making Gyro Ball a little stronger. Kept swicthing out constantly with Stealth Rocks on his field (His Chandalure almost fainted from that alone), KOed my Gimmick Zygarde with Burn Damage yet on the same turn still used Phantom Force, letting me switch into Ferrothorn and great his Gourgeist with a Iron Barbs + Rocky Helmet Physucal Wall when PF hit. When we was down to last Pokemon (a Milotic) and i had two (my Gengar and Delphx) he preceded to KO my Gengar instead of letting Burn Damage take it out, and lost by Destiny Bond. He would have won not for that one. (And no I wasn't using Mega Gengar, I used Mega Blastiose).
Jesus... Don't worry I've swept a team with a shedninja before DESPITE the fact he had flamethrower on his noivern... He just forgot it would have actually worked, but instead he chose the Draco...

Jesus... Don't worry I've swept a team with a shedninja before DESPITE the fact he had flamethrower on his noivern... He just forgot it would have actually worked, but instead he chose the Draco...
That was one of the most irratating (Clefable/Gourgeist/Milotic with Leftovers) and amusing battles I've ever had due to the other blokes errors. He was good just...made some...bad choices. If you want to see the Battle Video I will give you the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)