dialganet's procurement shop!//Loads of flawless mons from Italy, some legends, Shinies, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
CMT for a shuppet buddy :) what ball are they in?
Guess I'll have to add them asap lol. Anyway, they're both in a Fast Ball (the yellow and blue Ball the more efficient the earlier thrown, I'm not sure about the name since it's completely different in my tongue). Which one would you like, btw? The female 5ivs one is at level 29 (forgot to add that), still unevsed. The male with no flawless speed can be useful with Destiny Bond mind games though, honestly speaking.
Looking at your thread, I'd like one among Diglett, Cleffa, Treecko and Switcherooo Noibat. Any personal preference?
Sorry for the late response. Please pick something out of my new thread, for that male shuppet :)

Uhh, I don't wanna ask for all the pokes I'm interested in separately, so could you just add pokeball sprites for everything applicable? XD

Good luck with your thread! :)

I can offer you a 5IV Friend Guard Cleffa (evolves into Unaware) :)
I don't need anything for it ^^
Let me know if you'd want it and if so, if you'd want Modest, Calm, Bold or Impish.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Good luck with your thread! :)

I can offer you a 5IV Friend Guard Cleffa (evolves into Unaware) :)
I don't need anything for it ^^
Let me know if you'd want it and if so, if you'd want Modest, Calm, Bold or Impish.
Thanks! I gladly accept. Bold would be wonderful :]

I'd like to trade you for multiple 5IV male pokemon, so I can use them for the Masuda Method. These are all the things I can breed for you:

- Alphabetical order -

Chikorita
Overgrow
Calm/Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Grassy Terrain, Heal Pulse

Chinchou
Volt Absorb
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

Cubchoo
Swift Swim (hidden)
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Delibird
Hustle
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Ice Shard, Destiny Bond, Fake Out

Espurr
Own Tempo (hidden)
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Honedge
No Guard
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Joltik
Unnerve
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Kricketot
Run Away (hidden)
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Lotad
Swift Swim
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Giga Drain, Teeter Dance, Tickle

Petilil
Own Tempo
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

Pichu
Static
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Bestow, Encore, Volt Tackle, Fake Out

Poochyena
Run Away
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Play Rough, Snatch

Psyduck
Cloud Nine
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Synchronoise, Simple Beam, Encore

Remoraid
Sniper
Modest/Quiet (doesn't have 0 Speed IV)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Water Spout

Scatterbug
Compoundeyes
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

Wurmple
Run Away (hidden)
Modest/Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

Let me know if any interest you.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
It's the Polar pattern.

Would you like to trade for male Magikarp, Mawile, and Gligar?

Edit: Oh, do you have any gender preferences for Lotad/Cubchoo/Chinchou?
We have a deal. Male won't hurt, but if you have to struggle to much to get them, don't waste too much time.
Do you have an ability preference for magikarp or not? Also, feel free to ask for something else for Scatterbug.

We have a deal. Male won't hurt, but if you have to struggle to much to get them, don't waste too much time.
Do you have an ability preference for magikarp or not? Also, feel free to ask for something else for Scatterbug.
Chinchou and Cubchoo came out female, but I'll try again later if you're not done before I am.

The ability doesn't matter. If you want, don't even worry about the ability for any of them. Just so long as they're male and have the IV's :p

And Eevee for Scatterbug works for me.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Chinchou and Cubchoo came out female, but I'll try again later if you're not done before I am.

The ability doesn't matter. If you want, don't even worry about the ability for any of them. Just so long as they're male and have the IV's :p

And Eevee for Scatterbug works for me.
I've bred Gligar, and it has immunity. I'll start the others now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)