NOC Great Idea Mafia-Game Over! Mafia, vonFiedler, and More Cowbell win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok Guys, so like LW has been saying it is imperative that villagers air their thoughts about who is mafia and who is village. Just in case they die, we can try to make connections and it can be nice just to have scumreads from a clean villager, outdated or not. Also, I think this is worth mentioning here but in NOC I do find buddying to be pretty OK if you have to. If you really have thoughts that a player is town then you should air it quickly, and not worry about what people think of it. If anyone calls me out for buddying, I will just quote this because this is my reasoning. So far most of the posts itt have been about players in the limelight i.e. Obbmud and swf, but just getting thoughts on those two won't really help. As such, I suggest that most villagers do this: Put the player list in their posts, with a brief summary of your opinions on every player directly after their name. Also, please cut out your own name and don't put a troll read on yourself, just because there are a few new players to NOC here, I think, and I'd hate for them to get confused. So this is mine:
1. Ace Emerald - Not getting huge reads from him. He has laid fairly low in this, but has backpedaled a couple of times (actually only with me I think) which could go against him. I am very slightly leaning scum but it's only like 3% lol.

2. Blue Tornado - Advocated the DLL lynch and that's the only noticeable thing he has done today. After checking through the thread that looks like the only thing he's done today besides random votes and defending Obbmud a bit. Slightly leaning town just because of the fact he wasn't afraid to talk about a completely new lynch (DLL) which lots of scum are afraid to do in case they react poorly to the questioning.

3. Cancerous-Village-Town Innocent Child-Revealed Day 1 - Goes without saying lol, Town
5. Da Letter El Tesung - Eh, you know my thoughts on DLL but as I said there, they weren't very solid, and his subbing out could have either been a way to remedy his slot and try to clean it, or was legitimately saying "I don't have time for this". Tesung has only posted once so I don't have any reads at all on them. However, I will say that Tesung's post was utter BS. I mean, if you don't scum hunt then the town isn't going to win, is it? We need to hunt the scum to be able to lynch them...

6. Empoof - Post more please. No reads on this guy
7. Felony - See below, I've got this whole rant prepared over him, but lynch Felony he is definitely scum to me.

8. LightWolf - Like others have said he is being aggressive and acting like LW normally does. Whether this is town or mafia I'm not sure, but I'm with the rest and going town with him.

9. Memoric - Is the mayor. Post more please. :/ Town
10. More Cowbell - I'm not really getting a scummy vibe from him. He's not been afraid to question where it really matters, and his answers to the few times he's been interrogated have been good as well. He was the first to stand up for Obbmud and his RVS not-knowledge iirc (I was at school at the time (internet has been shoddy lately so didn't see it before school) otherwise I would've done it :(). Overall I am going to lean town with him, but this is subject to change.

11. Obbmud99 - I've made my thoughts on him pretty clear I think. It doesn't seem like he really knows what's going on itt, but he's trying pretty hard to understand it. He's reacted well under fire and I'm honestly looking forward to seeing him in days to come and how he acts then. Of course I don't think he's overly clean, but I like him for the time being. I think that due to his inexperience he will slip at some point if he is scum anyway, but for now I feel town with him.

12. Paperblade - Wait, this guy's playing? I can't remember him at all! His first post was a troll OMGUS, his second was "mafia is hard" and that's the whole post. His third post was a BW on SWF but also was kinda helpful, saying that "lynch all liars is a stupid policy" which I also believe. I forgot that it was a policy though, and it hasn't been mentioned yet :p. BUT, he then goes on to BW on SWF in the very same post he said "lynch all liars is dumb", and if I understand this correctly, people are putting him under fire for lynching Obbmud in RVS and for lying. However, that's it. 3 posts, and only 1 of the three wasn't troll. Second-Most Scum right now. (This is what I mean about why doing these are useful, even early game, because otherwise I don't think I would have noticed pblade for the longest time lol.)

13. starwarsfan - Yeeeeah he's a bit scummy. I mean, he's not playing all that great, and is doing some serious EPA including "please this is my first NOC don't be mean ;O;" and the like, but I feel like this is him being new rather than being scum. Or both. Honestly my read right now is noob scum on this guy, and I will be happy to place my lynch on him in the days to come. However, right now this bandwagon has moved too quickly once again for, like I said in Pblade's read, not a lot of evidence. He lynched Obbmud in RVS. When questioned, his reasoning was absolutely crap so I can see why this gives him a scumread, but you guys must be able to think back to your first NOC game. When you're questioned you usually get like "OMG WHAT DO I DO UMM... EXCUSES TIME!" which is really why I don't like Lynch all Liars. However, his defense has been so bad I will stick to my previous read and say noob scum on this guy, I just feel as if he should have time to redeem himself, and that there are more apparent scum today such as Paperblade and Felony.

14. UllarWarlord - LOL GOOD LUCK FOLLOWING THE LEADER IN NOC! NOW QUIT BWING ON EVERYTHING AND POST YOUR GODDAMN THOUGHTS. Leaning scum.

15. Walrein - Walrein is really quite similar to LW here, as he is going on the offensive really quite aggressively and tunneling a few users independently, such as SWF. He has contributed quite a bit today, all things considered, and is one of the towniest around right now, imo up with the players like LW.

So, like I said in my reads I wanted to talk about Felony independently. I didn't realize just how bad this was before, but while I was reading back through the thread to have accurate information in my post I noticed how awfully scummy Felony really is. Like he has always been leaning scum for me, but this is just awful. I will quote all of his posts and analyze them the best I can (I don't have too much time though):

felony said:
Lynch Da Letter El
Confirmed mafia member

Walrein is distancing obv
Just RVS, nothing of note here.

felony said:
Why are you getting so defensive? You are very cagey and defensive just because you are trying to look like you are participating and calling out others that are not doing so. Instead of explaining how Obbmud's logic wasn't bad, you just simply drop it instead of digging deeper. Rather than going "I like B_T; what he said, lynch DLL", you went on a very detailed explanation as to why B_T was correct, one totally unneeded/unwarranted by the circumstances. Next, the case boils down to "this person jokevoted and then disappeared for 36 hours"; seeing someone show up on "Who's Online" and not posting in the thread is not generally considered grounds for a lynch in my opinion. That's a pretty weak case. Good enough for D1, I guess, but not one you spend an entire paragraph *of someone else's words* on. Finally, B_T's vote on DLL was timed and scoped specifically for pressure. While it's developed into a serious vote, that's not why it was originally made, so for you to pass it off as a serious vote is dumb. You voted DLL for what? You borrowed what you thought was B_T "serious" lynch to do so instead of coming up with your own.

LightWolf seems to be playing things really aggressively. Obviously I don't think that that means he's definitely scum, but tearing people to shreds for daring to contribute is not a good way to keep people posting.

Walrein is playing weird right now. For a experienced player, a lack of quality posts as of now surprises me, I would definitely like to hear more from him.
LOL IRONY. But in all seriousness, you are the most defensive player in the game who hasn't been under serious fire thus far. As others have pointed out I just thought the lynch was going to quickly, and I guess I could have worded it better? I don't know lol. I'm pretty sure I explained how Obbmud's logic wasn't bad by comparing it to what happened with me in the other game. Maybe the logic is bad, but it's true, so therefore if something is true it probably makes sense, so the logic is good. I just wanted you to use a little bit of general sense there, but apparently you want to try and clutch at straws to question people to make it look like you're sparking up the conversation. I guess that succeeded, but I'm hoping it will finish with a scum getting lynched (i.e you). Very detailed =/= 3 or 4 lines. Might want to check your shit before you type it. Besides, I already explained my vote. I didn't like the BW on Obbmud and DLL was the next-best thing from my point of view. It was a pressure vote which I wanted to point it could very seriously turn into a serious lynch. You answered your next point about idling right there - it's a weak case, but good enough for D1. It's dumb to pass a serious vote off as serious? That is literally what you just said there if I rephrase it a little bit.

Like others said with LW he is sparking up the conversation and trying to get people to slip. This is something you should try to do as well lol.

Walrein's posts are quality as far as I can tell. Why do you think they are weird?

felony said:
Forgot to Unlynch DaLetterEl
THIS POST IS OBVO SCUM!!!

felony said:
dle said:
I think I need a sub, sorry, I can't focus on NOC right now.
Nervous ?
For a crappy one-liner this could actually mean a couple of things. For one thing it could be a buss, and I wouldn't be opposed to thinking that in the future. For another thing he could have been trying to get a response from DLL, but from the way he is talking he seems to be at least semi-experienced with NOC so he should know that if you try to get a response from someone who has posted a "I need a sub" post then you're not going to get a response. I think he might have been trying to get something from DLL's sub, but then again how would Tesung know how DLL was feeling? It's probably a buss when/if he turns up mafia, imo.

felony said:
You completely misunderstood me. I'm saying Celever is suspicious because he's using someone else's explanation for his vote, without even bothering to read it.

This just seems like a "me too" post and didn't read what I wrote, it just looks like you are trying to push a narrative. Can you elaborate on why you don't find Celever scummy all of a sudden?

Why would you keep quiet on who you think is mafia? Spit it out.

This is just scummy in my opinion. You being bad at explaining things doesn't justify you not talking about someone at all, let alone not voting that person until someone else decides to with reasoning you "like".

Your reasoning is incorrect because you are just merely bandwagoning. There were enough votes on Obbmud to create pressure and force him to post, why not go after someone else? You continued the posts of agreement by saying LightWolf seems village to you for reasons already mentioned above, why don't you give reads on people not being stated as much? I also don't like your vote too much. Yes, it is unhelpful for him to not be posting and be lurking around, but I wouldn't think that is too scummy and that lynch should really only be for pressure.
Uhh... what do you mean? I'm reading every post in the thread, so I am legitimately confused about your logic there.

He already explained why he doesn't think I'm scummy. Like 4-5 posts above your's iirc. Also most of the posts itt are "me too" posts. Why didn't you say such a thing about Ullar, where all of his posts are "me too" posts. Also a "me too" post is a dumb term lol.

Mafia need to know who the confo villagers think are mafia just as much as the villagers do so that they know who to avoid killing at night. While it is definitely important to air your thoughts and that is why I am making this post at all, Memoric shouldn't just say that. Otherwise mafias like you will get help from it lol.

I agree with you on Ullar there, actually. However, like I said above you criticised him for a different scum tell to the obviously apparent one, so that could also realistically be a buss on Ullar or just trying to say he is scummy but not being confident in it? I'm not sure to be honest.

SWF is a dumb noob. Scum or not IDK but I'm thinking scum. However, he is going to go with the majority lynch because he is new and will probably be intimidated by the big personalities itt like you. Sorry I just don't really like that whole paragraph about his Bandwagoning, but I do agree with him being scum rn.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I've got to go. Answer this for now, Felony, I'll point out more posts when I get back from school.

Celever's on the right track but doesn't do a good job of outlining what's wrong with Felony. By the way, your vote's super easy to miss in that hide tag.

Lynch Felony

Dude's pointing shit out without a limiter, giving the impression that he's only interested in the former and not in the accuracy of his reads. Tell me who's scum in your next post instead of churning out arguments without a vote.

Empoof and Paperblade are token lurker suspicions, Empoof for outright avoiding the game and Paper for skirting by on minimal content.

It's hard for me to buy Ullar's self-pity when a lot of what he says sounds contrived. Saying he's having a hard time would have sufficed instead of bringing up the village leader thing and the "betterment of the village" line, they're basically fake-sounding excuses made in fear of people calling you out for lurking. The only other claim to his name is an uninspired Starwars vote.

I'm not convinced on both Obb and Starwars. Obb needs to fan out his suspicions. Starwars needs to have concrete opinions and not fold at the mention that his vote reasoning might be wrong. Oh, and not understanding someone isn't a bad argument if it implies you don't see where they're coming from or similar. I'll probably come back to these two later but I feel more confident in other lynches at the moment.

Late reply for LW: "Vote stays" implies there's a reason for it staying. I thought it was obvious enough. As for why I questioned you, I thought you were seeing something I wasn't so I pressed the point. By the way, stop saying "DLL". DLLs suck and so does that abbreviation.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Nononononononono! NO! I never said to put out fucking all the game reads this fucking early, not only are they a waste of time but also present opinions that only benefit the mafia, be sane people! Revealing who is town really pointless unless you wish to disagree with someone else calling them scum, so please no leaning town shit right now. If you find someone posting something suspicious then post on it, if it's just a gut feeling it's useless.

Can't stop the DLL!

I will now take a closer look at Felony and then make a double post.

Hey guys plz don't sue I just heard being overly aggressive was bad and I needed to do something quick. I would have to be retarded to be mafia and say "no scum hunting". Anyways, unlynch walrein, lynch felony. He has been acting weird all game more or less and getting very defensive.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Okay so looking back at things, my suspicions have been confirmed: Everyone in this game is a p big hypocrite(nah you guys have a point, but you are downplaying the actual one with claims of defensiveness)! Felony is in no way playing that differently from me, and while people are saying he is very defensive, honestly it's the opposite, he is goddamn aggressive! He attacks every single point he disagrees with (which I'm also doing), sure some are done in defense, but it's p much the good old best defense is a good offense strat.

I also honestly agree with his claims on Celever being very defensive, but I missread his accusation around the first time, I completely assumed he quoted this post:
I tried to make it apparent in my post that I'm not seriously considering DLL (which sounds better imo) for a lynch, but because of the circumstances of a rather average day 1 I decided to go with the only semi-kinda-half-lead we had, and it turns out that B_T had also voted for him. Honestly I didn't make a connection between what I was doing and what DLL did because I did this lynch semi-seriously, but not really. I don't know, but I feel like you're looking into this a little bit too much for now. Honestly my entire logic for voting anyone was because a few posts above B_T was talking about how unvoting and not revoting is a scum tell now or something. Seriously, I wasn't trying to advocate a lynch or anything, I was just trying to stay alive as any villager would.
Which turns out he didn't so his argument doesn't make much sense afterwards, since Celever is just defending not acting self defensive in his quote(and most of thee argument is kinda bogus).

My main problem lies in, him going all "aggressiveness is bad mmmkay?" on me in the very same post, even though he might have outaggroed even me. So since I want to see him address my problems time to bandwagon! Unvote Vote Felony

Also B_T, I still think you are also bogus there, feels very much like you were waiting on bringing up the DLL thing to see where the Obbmud lynch might go, you literally had no reason to be vague on your suspicions and problems with DLL, yet you were.and that's the biggest problem I can find with people, things that don't make sense from any perspective.

Celever

i am town
Hey guys plz don't sue I just heard being overly aggressive was bad and I needed to do something quick. I would have to be retarded to be mafia and say "no scum hunting". Anyways, unlynch walrein, lynch felony. He has been acting weird all game more or less and getting very defensive.
I have never fully understood the concept of WIFOM but I am fairly sure that this is a good example of it, right?

Celever

i am town
I don't know what wifom is lol. What I really meant was that Walrein was acting very aggressive, I just phrased it badly
By the way Tesung, I just want to put this here, but I find it interesting how all of your posts thus far (excluding the above) say "I just heard x". Where are you hearing this information from?

LightWolf

lightwoof
Yes that's the definition of WIFOM, which btw is: "A mafia would/n't do this/that so I'm innocent" well more like it's most common case, but that's the general idea.

Continue!

Oh, well by I just heard I mean that dle told me a bit of how nocs work. Also I started to read the thread of another noc until I got bored cuz of all the ridiculously long posts, and anyways in that thread everyone was all mad at someone for being a rle aggressive scum hunter or something.

Celever

i am town
Oh, well by I just heard I mean that dle told me a bit of how nocs work. Also I started to read the thread of another noc until I got bored cuz of all the ridiculously long posts, and anyways in that thread everyone was all mad at someone for being a rle aggressive scum hunter or something.
I guess I can buy that. I am interested on what site that was on, though.

Finally, please explain your lynch on Felony in greater detail. I mean, right now, it's just echoing what others have said. No matter your experience you must have opinions, so please post your opinions on some of Felony's posts.

Also thanks for clarifying that LightWolf! :)

Day 1, Vote Count 6(Majority is 8 votes)

Ace Emerald (0):
Blue_Tornado (0): Obbmud99
Cancerous (0):
Celever (0): LightWolf
Empoof (1): Celever starwarsfan
Felony (4): Memoric More Cowbell Celever Blue_Tornado Tesung LightWolf L-4
LightWolf (1): Empoof
Memoric (0): Ace Emerald
More Cowbell (0): Obbmud99
Obbmud99 (2): More Cowbell Celever Walrein starwarsfan LightWolf Memoric
Paperblade (0): Walrein starwarsfan
starwarsfan (4): Obbmud99 Walrein UllarWarlord Obbmud99 Walrein Paperblade UllarWarlord L-4
Da Letter El Tesung (0): Felony Blue_Tornado Celever (votes cleared by substitute)
UllarWarlord (2): UllarWarlord Ace Emerald Da Letter El Cancerous starwarsfan More Cowbell
Walrein (0): Paperblade Blue_Tornado Tesung

Not Voting: Ace Emerald, Felony

Host Mistake Tally since most recent Deadline Review: 0
Overall: 1

Next Vote Count: 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 1st (24 hours away).
Deadline: 4:00 PM EDT (GMT-4) on May 2nd (48 hours away).

Carry on.

EDIT: Cancerous has been prodded for inactivity.

Last edited:
Ok Guys, so like LW has been saying it is imperative that villagers air their thoughts about who is mafia and who is village. Just in case they die, we can try to make connections and it can be nice just to have scumreads from a clean villager, outdated or not. Also, I think this is worth mentioning here but in NOC I do find buddying to be pretty OK if you have to. If you really have thoughts that a player is town then you should air it quickly, and not worry about what people think of it. If anyone calls me out for buddying, I will just quote this because this is my reasoning. So far most of the posts itt have been about players in the limelight i.e. Obbmud and swf, but just getting thoughts on those two won't really help. As such, I suggest that most villagers do this: Put the player list in their posts, with a brief summary of your opinions on every player directly after their name. Also, please cut out your own name and don't put a troll read on yourself, just because there are a few new players to NOC here, I think, and I'd hate for them to get confused. So this is mine:
1. Ace Emerald - Not getting huge reads from him. He has laid fairly low in this, but has backpedaled a couple of times (actually only with me I think) which could go against him. I am very slightly leaning scum but it's only like 3% lol.

2. Blue Tornado - Advocated the DLL lynch and that's the only noticeable thing he has done today. After checking through the thread that looks like the only thing he's done today besides random votes and defending Obbmud a bit. Slightly leaning town just because of the fact he wasn't afraid to talk about a completely new lynch (DLL) which lots of scum are afraid to do in case they react poorly to the questioning.

3. Cancerous-Village-Town Innocent Child-Revealed Day 1 - Goes without saying lol, Town
5. Da Letter El Tesung - Eh, you know my thoughts on DLL but as I said there, they weren't very solid, and his subbing out could have either been a way to remedy his slot and try to clean it, or was legitimately saying "I don't have time for this". Tesung has only posted once so I don't have any reads at all on them. However, I will say that Tesung's post was utter BS. I mean, if you don't scum hunt then the town isn't going to win, is it? We need to hunt the scum to be able to lynch them...

6. Empoof - Post more please. No reads on this guy
7. Felony - See below, I've got this whole rant prepared over him, but lynch Felony he is definitely scum to me.

8. LightWolf - Like others have said he is being aggressive and acting like LW normally does. Whether this is town or mafia I'm not sure, but I'm with the rest and going town with him.

9. Memoric - Is the mayor. Post more please. :/ Town
10. More Cowbell - I'm not really getting a scummy vibe from him. He's not been afraid to question where it really matters, and his answers to the few times he's been interrogated have been good as well. He was the first to stand up for Obbmud and his RVS not-knowledge iirc (I was at school at the time (internet has been shoddy lately so didn't see it before school) otherwise I would've done it :(). Overall I am going to lean town with him, but this is subject to change.

11. Obbmud99 - I've made my thoughts on him pretty clear I think. It doesn't seem like he really knows what's going on itt, but he's trying pretty hard to understand it. He's reacted well under fire and I'm honestly looking forward to seeing him in days to come and how he acts then. Of course I don't think he's overly clean, but I like him for the time being. I think that due to his inexperience he will slip at some point if he is scum anyway, but for now I feel town with him.

12. Paperblade - Wait, this guy's playing? I can't remember him at all! His first post was a troll OMGUS, his second was "mafia is hard" and that's the whole post. His third post was a BW on SWF but also was kinda helpful, saying that "lynch all liars is a stupid policy" which I also believe. I forgot that it was a policy though, and it hasn't been mentioned yet :p. BUT, he then goes on to BW on SWF in the very same post he said "lynch all liars is dumb", and if I understand this correctly, people are putting him under fire for lynching Obbmud in RVS and for lying. However, that's it. 3 posts, and only 1 of the three wasn't troll. Second-Most Scum right now. (This is what I mean about why doing these are useful, even early game, because otherwise I don't think I would have noticed pblade for the longest time lol.)

13. starwarsfan - Yeeeeah he's a bit scummy. I mean, he's not playing all that great, and is doing some serious EPA including "please this is my first NOC don't be mean ;O;" and the like, but I feel like this is him being new rather than being scum. Or both. Honestly my read right now is noob scum on this guy, and I will be happy to place my lynch on him in the days to come. However, right now this bandwagon has moved too quickly once again for, like I said in Pblade's read, not a lot of evidence. He lynched Obbmud in RVS. When questioned, his reasoning was absolutely crap so I can see why this gives him a scumread, but you guys must be able to think back to your first NOC game. When you're questioned you usually get like "OMG WHAT DO I DO UMM... EXCUSES TIME!" which is really why I don't like Lynch all Liars. However, his defense has been so bad I will stick to my previous read and say noob scum on this guy, I just feel as if he should have time to redeem himself, and that there are more apparent scum today such as Paperblade and Felony.

14. UllarWarlord - LOL GOOD LUCK FOLLOWING THE LEADER IN NOC! NOW QUIT BWING ON EVERYTHING AND POST YOUR GODDAMN THOUGHTS. Leaning scum.

15. Walrein - Walrein is really quite similar to LW here, as he is going on the offensive really quite aggressively and tunneling a few users independently, such as SWF. He has contributed quite a bit today, all things considered, and is one of the towniest around right now, imo up with the players like LW.

So, like I said in my reads I wanted to talk about Felony independently. I didn't realize just how bad this was before, but while I was reading back through the thread to have accurate information in my post I noticed how awfully scummy Felony really is. Like he has always been leaning scum for me, but this is just awful. I will quote all of his posts and analyze them the best I can (I don't have too much time though):

Just RVS, nothing of note here.

LOL IRONY. But in all seriousness, you are the most defensive player in the game who hasn't been under serious fire thus far. As others have pointed out I just thought the lynch was going to quickly, and I guess I could have worded it better? I don't know lol. I'm pretty sure I explained how Obbmud's logic wasn't bad by comparing it to what happened with me in the other game. Maybe the logic is bad, but it's true, so therefore if something is true it probably makes sense, so the logic is good. I just wanted you to use a little bit of general sense there, but apparently you want to try and clutch at straws to question people to make it look like you're sparking up the conversation. I guess that succeeded, but I'm hoping it will finish with a scum getting lynched (i.e you). Very detailed =/= 3 or 4 lines. Might want to check your shit before you type it. Besides, I already explained my vote. I didn't like the BW on Obbmud and DLL was the next-best thing from my point of view. It was a pressure vote which I wanted to point it could very seriously turn into a serious lynch. You answered your next point about idling right there - it's a weak case, but good enough for D1. It's dumb to pass a serious vote off as serious? That is literally what you just said there if I rephrase it a little bit.

Like others said with LW he is sparking up the conversation and trying to get people to slip. This is something you should try to do as well lol.

Walrein's posts are quality as far as I can tell. Why do you think they are weird?
How am I being defensive? Can you give an example? Second, someone who doesn't take accusations seriously just looks scummy to me. Your post caught my attention because I didn't see the intent to scum hunt from you, just to post without putting up info for us to go on. If DLL was the next best target to you, why spend your whole post saying exactly what B_T mentioned? Also, nice job twisting my words. I said while it has developed into a serious lynch, that was not the original point of the vote, and that it was dumb for you to pass it off as one. I never called Walrein's posts weird, I said they had a lack of quality from an experienced player, and when I made that post, it was true. On to what you said about Memoric, no he shouldn't hide who he thinks is mafia. Players giving their thoughts on who they think is scum is almost never a bad idea and this is still day 1 if you forgot. Any information is helpful and he has absolutely no reason to be keeping it secret.

Celever's on the right track but doesn't do a good job of outlining what's wrong with Felony. By the way, your vote's super easy to miss in that hide tag.

Lynch Felony

Dude's pointing shit out without a limiter, giving the impression that he's only interested in the former and not in the accuracy of his reads. Tell me who's scum in your next post instead of churning out arguments without a vote.

Empoof and Paperblade are token lurker suspicions, Empoof for outright avoiding the game and Paper for skirting by on minimal content.

It's hard for me to buy Ullar's self-pity when a lot of what he says sounds contrived. Saying he's having a hard time would have sufficed instead of bringing up the village leader thing and the "betterment of the village" line, they're basically fake-sounding excuses made in fear of people calling you out for lurking. The only other claim to his name is an uninspired Starwars vote.

I'm not convinced on both Obb and Starwars. Obb needs to fan out his suspicions. Starwars needs to have concrete opinions and not fold at the mention that his vote reasoning might be wrong. Oh, and not understanding someone isn't a bad argument if it implies you don't see where they're coming from or similar. I'll probably come back to these two later but I feel more confident in other lynches at the moment.

Late reply for LW: "Vote stays" implies there's a reason for it staying. I thought it was obvious enough. As for why I questioned you, I thought you were seeing something I wasn't so I pressed the point. By the way, stop saying "DLL". DLLs suck and so does that abbreviation.
My top two scum reads at the moment are UllarWarlord and Celever. Ullar is just using the fact that he is new to NOC as an excuse for a lack of clarifications on his posts and lynch votes. Obviously this doesn't necessarily make him scum, but the way he is playing is scummy to me. He didn't call people out as scum until his bandwagon vote on SWF. Also, he said that he was not simply trying to bandwagon, but he never explicitly said the bandwagon was a bad thing in the first place. I don't like the way Celever is going about things at all. I feel like he is trying to establish himself as an active participator, which of course is never a bad thing. However, him wanting to limit the amount of information being put out is scummy and his logic on lynching DLL is inconsistent, he really didn't need to add any more pressure in the first place.

Okay so looking back at things, my suspicions have been confirmed: Everyone in this game is a p big hypocrite(nah you guys have a point, but you are downplaying the actual one with claims of defensiveness)! Felony is in no way playing that differently from me, and while people are saying he is very defensive, honestly it's the opposite, he is goddamn aggressive! He attacks every single point he disagrees with (which I'm also doing), sure some are done in defense, but it's p much the good old best defense is a good offense strat.

I also honestly agree with his claims on Celever being very defensive, but I missread his accusation around the first time, I completely assumed he quoted this post:

Which turns out he didn't so his argument doesn't make much sense afterwards, since Celever is just defending not acting self defensive in his quote(and most of thee argument is kinda bogus).

My main problem lies in, him going all "aggressiveness is bad mmmkay?" on me in the very same post, even though he might have outaggroed even me. So since I want to see him address my problems time to bandwagon! Unvote Vote Felony

Also B_T, I still think you are also bogus there, feels very much like you were waiting on bringing up the DLL thing to see where the Obbmud lynch might go, you literally had no reason to be vague on your suspicions and problems with DLL, yet you were.and that's the biggest problem I can find with people, things that don't make sense from any perspective.
I didn't say aggressiveness is bad. The thing with you is you virtually disagree with everything while going on the attack at the same time, which again is not necessarily a bad attribute, but I think you misinterpreted what I had said. Celever was criticized for basically sugar coating what B_T had previously stated, regardless of whether he was not voting seriously and now he is getting worked up about it. Why did he not force pressure on a different player to start? If anything. at least he could have made a different case than the one B_T had posted, but he didn't.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
You want me to post my 'goddamn thoughts', Celever ? I already gave them. lrn2red. I am terrible at articulating them, however, and my thoughts are similar to some others. Like I said earlier, I don't want to look like I'm lazily c/ping so I'm saying that I agree with this person. I can type a long post if you want, however. I can go as long as you want to go bby.

In other news, my vote remains on starwarsfan, due to his sketchiness and waffling more than I am. No, this isn't a long post, b/c appeasement is for quitters.

Just want to say that I'm still up-to-date with the thread, but didn't catch anything that I felt I definitely should reply to. Wouldn't want one of those inactivity warning, now do we?

I've been watching the thread, and I do not have much to say so far. However, this argument on the viability of extreme aggression verses extreme defensiveness is annoying.
LOL IRONY. But in all seriousness, you are the most defensive player in the game who hasn't been under serious fire thus far.
I don't really consider playing defense to be considered scummy. I also do not consider offence to be scummy. My suspicion is when somebody suddenly changes their tactics dramatically when reaching L-2 or L-1. I partially agree with Lightwolf here; Felony is playing offence. However, the offence is defensive offence (if that makes sense...owait it doesn't.). He appears to being playing defense, but all of his defensive comments are attacks as well. My most prevalent suspicion of Felony was his inactivity, which seems to be getting better. I can't really give him crap about that, because many people are going in and out with activity. (including me sometimes :))

I feel as if this vote was a bandwagon vote, and your post was a tl;dr version of clever's post, but you didn't give him credit of his opinion being good, and you provided no information with your post. Do you have any opinions of Felony that Celever, B_T, or LW have not already pointed out that you would like to share with the village? Unvote Lynch Tesung

Urgg, prodded. I couldn't find anything noteworthy to say so I kept quiet. Well, might as well lay down something minor.
Empoof has not posted anything for a while. And he didn't get prodded for inactivity.
errm, that's something, right?
Unvote
Lynch Empoof

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)