Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some good bred pokemon to sell.

Male / Timid
Magician
31/x/31/31/31/31

Female / Timid
Flash Fire
31/31/31/31/31/31

Male / Impish
Bulletproof
31/31/31/x/31/31
EMs: Spikes, Synthesis

LF Mainly offers, though I'm highly interested in a spitback female Espurr (depending on the ball).
Specifically what Poké Ball do you want on the female Espurr? I'm interested in a female Houndour. Not sure if you have a 5 IV one though.

Specifically what Poké Ball do you want on the female Espurr? I'm interested in a female Houndour. Not sure if you have a 5 IV one though.
I can breed a 5IV one easy, I'm mostly interested in Heal Ball, but any non-timer/Repeat/regular ball would probably do.

I can breed a 5IV one easy, I'm mostly interested in Heal Ball, but any non-timer/Repeat/regular ball would probably do.
Sure. I can breed you this:
  • Espurr: Bold/Calm/Modest [Own Tempo], 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Female | Egg moves: Trick, Barrier, Assist, Yawn
Choose between Luxury, Dive, and Premier. Don't forget the nature, too! PM me your response. :)

I have a question. This site...
http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/linoone
...states that it is possible to get a Linoone with Extremespeed. However, I can't find how you get this move onto him in any generation. My question is, is it even possible to get a Linoone with Extremespeed. And if so, how do I get one?
From Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire you would get an Egg for 100 Pokémon deposited. The egg hatched to a Zigzagoon with Extremespeed.

From Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire you would get an Egg for 100 Pokémon deposited. The egg hatched to a Zigzagoon with Extremespeed.
So you need access to RSE, as well as tools to trade it all the way to gen 6? That's quite an investment. I'm going to assume that it would probably be easier to get one from someone on the site at that rate. Well, thanks for clearing this mystery up for me!

So you need access to RSE, as well as tools to trade it all the way to gen 6? That's quite an investment. I'm going to assume that it would probably be easier to get one from someone on the site at that rate. Well, thanks for clearing this mystery up for me!
Just telling you now, extremespeed zigzagoon is not able to be RNGed, so perfect ivs across the board are not possible (heck, you can't even control the nature lol). Here are some details to tell you how rare the nintendo gamecube utility Pokemon Box was in the first place:http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Box_Ruby_&_Sapphire
So yeah, very rare. There are a few people who have soft reset decent one (zari SR a pretty good one if I remember a conversation on here from a couple of days ago correctly), but I highly doubt they'd be willing to trade them :/

Pokémon Box: Ruby and Sapphire as far as I know was a limited time offer.

It could be quite the investment for everything.

And there is no way really to manipulate the IVs and Nature that I know of.

I have 2 level 100 Pickup Linoones with Extremespeed, but never checked the IVs on them.

I have access to Box though, so I could start farming the eggs.

I need a Anylitic magnimite and and Prankster sableye. Please msg me on here if you have one of those pokemon for trade. I don't care if they're egg clones (mass bred pokemon that are no longer needed as the breeder already has the perfect pokemon) with those abilities. I have some friend safari dittos that I have duplicate ivs. (As in I already have dittos with those ivs.)

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I need a Anylitic magnimite and an imposter sableye. Please msg me on here if you have one of those pokemon for trade. I don't care if they're egg clones (mass bred pokemon that are no longer needed as the breeder already has the perfect pokemon) with those abilities. I have some friend safari dittos that I have duplicate ivs. (As in I already have dittos with those ivs.)
What you call "egg clones" are usually referred to as "spitbacks" on Smogon, just for future reference :) Welcome!

I need a Anylitic magnimite and and Prankster sableye. Please msg me on here if you have one of those pokemon for trade. I don't care if they're egg clones (mass bred pokemon that are no longer needed as the breeder already has the perfect pokemon) with those abilities. I have some friend safari dittos that I have duplicate ivs. (As in I already have dittos with those ivs.)
Also, I think he meant Prankster sableye :p

Empoleon_master
fixed!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I usually don't do this, but what does everyone think the best ball for this guy is? If only Heavy was an option...

Yeah, reddit has the largest collection of SVs, but you aren't allowed to clone the baby or ask for anything etc. Sometimes people are nice and will tip you with 5IV pokemon, I was once gifted a 5IV moon ball shiny drowzee for hatching someone's egg lol.
As flarg said, here we don't have any rules, but SV hatching as a whole is a kinda "You help others, I help you" thing. Many people on here will give you a clone of the Pokemon if you hatched it back.
It sounds like a no-gain thing on reddit, but one of the benefits is that you'll be able to participate in giveaways where if the egg matches your TSV they'll give it to you. You don't strictly need a TSV thread for that, but many people nowadays ask you to link your SV thread in the giveaways so you can prove you aren't just leeching off the community.
Just to expand on this, you can't ask for clones but you can say that YOU can clone. Some nice people who don't trade their shinies have let me clone their babies.

Hope that makes it a bit clearer EnGarde. :)

Anyone willing to take on this project ? I already finish the kanto line, you just have to do johto/hoenn/sinnoh/unova/kalos
Shiny Pokemon < here is the link to it
Bulbapedia << you just copy paste it on to the spreadsheet. Starting from the johto

Just follow the format/spacing that i have on Kanto. Johto will start from H and move horizontally .

When you do it, please take a screenshot and show me that you did so i know who did it . I put it as anyone with the link can edit.

Here's the payment :
For every region you will get 2 shinies of your choice in my thread .
I want exact format like the Kanto one, please don't agree to do this and do a bad job . Thank you

edit : someone is working on it, thanks !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)