Other Counter That Pokemon! (Final Battle Friday @ 12 PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Ttar's a good idea. It handles Deo-D & BU Talonflame & sets up rocks, and it also gives Team 2 the option of running Sand Rush Excadrill for even more offensive pressure.
Just rememberd that ttar would ruin dnite multiscale, still Bisharp is capable of setting rocks and resist BB...although its stats are considerably lower.

I believe the next two picks must be used on pokemon who can set up or clear hazards. To me, it doesn't matter what order it is done in, but making sure Dragonite has its Multiscale intact when switching in and Talonflame and Kyu-B get butt-fucked but Stealth Cocks Rocks are what Team 2 really needs to focus on if they want to pull off the upset on Team 1 (they're the underdogs simply because of Team 1's last pick advantage). Right now, three pokemon that I have been looking at are Bisharp, Tyranitar, and Garchomp. There has been some talk regarding Excadrill being the spinner for Team 2, but the mention of a scarfed Exca makes me want to grind my teeth. That's why a Sand Rush Excadrill+T-tar combo would be pretty nice to have. However, that encourages an Azumarrill pick since it shits on 5 of Team 2's 6 potential mons. This also hinders the idea of a Garchomp pick since it cannot switch in on Azumarrill either. Not only that, but it can't really do shit against Deoxys-D either. Bisharp is able to handle Talonflame pretty well and doesn't get completely mauled by Azumarrill unless it carries Superpower, but then it becomes set up fodder for Mega Scizor. Not only that, but it has the utility of Knock Off, priority in Sucker Punch, and Defiant to discourage the use of Defog.

Bisharp@Life Orb
EV's: 92 HP/252 Attack/164 Spe
Trait: Defiant
Adamant Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Sucker Punch
-Iron Head
-Knock Off

Bisharp is the beast that will be able to break through the sturdiest pokemon on Team 1 by using its STAB attacks. Along with that power, The utility it brings in just 4 moves is overwhelming as I have already noted above. It obviously fears Landorus, but so will most pokemon that will be chosen, and Kyu-B can hit it hard with EP. It doesn't really give any type of fucks about Deo-D or Ferrothorn even though getting its LO knocked off can hinder its attack slightly and being paralyzed isn't too big of a deal outside of parahax. Talonflame can't really hit it hard, but Bisharp would have to be burned by WoW. That is why I was trying to look for a special attacking Dark or Ghost type that can lay down SR but the latter is impossible, while the former...actually doesn't exist either lol. The reason for the EV's being weird is so that Sharp can outspeed Deo-D and to maximize its bulk while preserving its max attack. I was really contemplating putting a Lum Berry on Bisharp, but due to the fact that would diminish his power to break through Deo-D, I had to opt for Life Orb. Of course, a Defiant boost completely nullifies this and a Lum Berry would be incredibly useful against Ferrothorn and, more importantly, Talonflame. Here are some calcs in regard to Life Orb vs no Life Orb:

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 367-432 (80.8 - 95.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Deoxys-D: 226-268 (74.3 - 88.1%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Deoxys-D: 151-182 (49.6 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Talonflame: 195-230 (54.3 - 64%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Landorus: 242-285 (75.6 - 89%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

As you can see, LO+SR is crucial in Bisharp's ability to destroy everything in it's path. Ferrothorn isn't very breakable and Sharp takes too much damage from LO+Iron Barbs to attempt to attack it for the most part.

252+ Atk Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Landorus: 186-219 (58.1 - 68.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Landorus: 153-181 (47.8 - 56.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Without LO, Bisharp can still 2HKO Lando switching in with Knock Off+Sucker Punch thankfully, but loses its ability to have a chance of OHKO'ing it. However...

252+ Atk Bisharp Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Kyurem-B: 282-332 (62.1 - 73.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Deoxys-D: 174-206 (57.2 - 67.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Bisharp Knock Off vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Deoxys-D: 116-140 (38.1 - 46%) -- 23.8% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 8 Def Talonflame: 222-262 (61.6 - 72.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Bisharp won't be able to win 1 on 1 thanks to not having LO against Kyu-B and Deoxys-D. It will be able to stay in on Talonflame since it can use a Lum Berry to soak up the burn, but I don't think the Talonflame user would opt for that since it would just lead to a dead Talonflame. T-flame would be able to Roost to get its health back but Bisharp would still win in the end in a very stall-y battle since Roost has less PP than KO. Like I said, with a Defiant boost, LO is completely unnecessary, but it cannot be guaranteed to occur. After all this, I am starting to like Lum Berry more but I still think Life Orb will be more useful due to the power boost it gives. If anyone would like to give their thoughts on it than by all means go for it.

EDIT:
Just rememberd that ttar would ruin dnite multiscale, still Bisharp is capable of setting rocks and resist BB...although its stats are considerably lower.
Sand would not exactly ruin Dragonite's MS because sand damage happens before Lefties recovery.

Last edited:
To me, it doesn't matter what order it is done in
Can we agree on choosing SR setter first? If I'm not mistaken we have Terrakion and Bisharp already nominated.

I would personally prefer to pursuit trap Deoxys D as it is basically what keeps Team 1 from being destroyed (considering we can counter Talonflame or it suicides from recoil) and would easier the defogger's job.

Finally, on a Ttar set highly customized to fight Team 1, I would think of enough speed to outrun Deoxys D and a move-set like this:
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast / Ice beam
- SR

I'm not nominating it since I would love to see Thundurs doing some job as well.

Hmm... From what I can tell, Lum Berry Bisharp does 42-49% to Talonburd once the item's gone, which means Talon gets to Roost + Bulk Up and ultimately win even if it never presses WoW. LO Bisharp doesn't have this problem. The guaranteed two-shot on Deo-D is important, too.

I like Bisharp because, despite my eagerness for Terrakion, Team 2 can't afford to wait for Deo to go down to Toxic while it spams Night Shade. Might be worthwhile checking (burned) Black Glasses Bisharp vs. Talon & Deo-D?

Last edited:
Here is my nomination:

Tyrantrum @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Fire Fang
- Stealth Rock

Tyrantrum @ Lum Berry
Ability: Strong Jaw
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Crunch

Sorry guys, because Rock Head is unreleased I can't nominate the badass Head Smash DD set and instead Tyrantrum has to use Stone Edge which is for pussies. After a Dragon Dance, Tyrantrum outspeeds and has a chance to OHKO every member except Deoxys-D which is easily 2HKO'ed by Crunch and can't do much back. Lum Berry allows Tyrantrum to DD on Talonflame without fearing a burn. 176 speed EVs are for outspeeding Landorus at +1 and the rest are put into Attack and HP. Just bring it in safely against Talonflame, Ferrothorn, or Deoxys-D, DD, and watch the carnage which follows (barring a Stone Edge miss). Well actually, Landorus should have some prior damage (either SR or LO recoil) before attempting a sweep because no Head Smash :(

Last edited:
Here is my nomination:

Tyrantrum @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Head Smash
- Fire Fang
- Stealth Rock

After a Dragon Dance, Tyrantrum outspeeds and OHKOs every member except Deoxys-D which is easily 2HKO'ed by Head Smash and can't do much back. Lum Berry allows Tyrantrum to DD on Talonflame without fearing a burn. 176 speed EVs are for outspeeding Landorus at +1 and the rest are put into Attack and HP. Just bring it in safely against Talonflame or Deoxys-D, DD, and watch the carnage which follows (barring a Head Smash miss). Stealth Rock is the fourth move since Tyrantrum doesn't need the coverage as Team 1 stands currently and Tyrantrum can still do something useful if Team 1 picks a good Tyrantrum counter with its last pick.
Sadly, Rock Head Tyrantrum is not available as of right now, therefore, is not a legal nomination.

Sadly, Rock Head Tyrantrum is not available as of right now, therefore, is not a legal nomination.
Seriously? Fuck Game Freak. Deoxys-D isn't legal anymore either I guess I'll just have to think of a new nomination.

Edit: G-Von , I changed the ability to Strong Jaw so now the nomination is legal.

Last edited:
Can we agree on choosing SR setter first? If I'm not mistaken we have Terrakion and Bisharp already nominated.

I would personally prefer to pursuit trap Deoxys D as it is basically what keeps Team 1 from being destroyed (considering we can counter Talonflame or it suicides from recoil) and would easier the defogger's job.

Finally, on a Ttar set highly customized to fight Team 1, I would think of enough speed to outrun Deoxys D and a move-set like this:
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast / Ice beam
- SR

I'm not nominating it since I would love to see Thundurs doing some job as well.
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Pursuit vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Deoxys-D (switching out): 187-221 (61.5 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I mean it does a decent chunk, but what move would be replaced if Pursuit was going to be one of the 3 attacking moves? It can't be KO or Iron Head, and Sucker Punch is huge in terms of utility. I don't see how it can fit onto there.
Hmm... From what I can tell, Lum Berry Bisharp does 42-49% to Talonburd once the item's gone, which means Talon gets to Roost + Bulk Up and ultimately win even if it never presses WoW. The guaranteed two-shot on Deo-D is important, too.

I like Bisharp because, despite my eagerness for Terrakion, Team 2 can't afford to wait for Deo to go down to Toxic while it spams Night Shade. Might be worthwhile checking (burned) Black Glasses Bisharp vs. Talon & Deo-D?
It can do that if Talon comes in freely without SR damage, but if it has to switch in than its a different story. Also, burned Black Glasses does jack shit against Talon and Deo-D lol. Plus, LO helps get siginificant damage on Kyurem-B with Iron Head and Black Glasses doesn't help with that.
Seriously? Fuck Game Freak. Deoxys-D isn't legal anymore either I guess I'll just have to think of a new nomination.

Edit: G-Von , I changed the ability to Strong Jaw so now the nomination is legal.
Iight, no doubt. Believe me, I wish RH Tyrantrum was released, it'd be badass of fuck.

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Pursuit vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Deoxys-D (switching out): 187-221 (61.5 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I mean it does a decent chunk, but what move would be replaced if Pursuit was going to be one of the 3 attacking moves? It can't be KO or Iron Head, and Sucker Punch is huge in terms of utility. I don't see how it can fit onto there.
Well that damage is not enough to counter Deoxys D as the combination of Life Orb + Rocky helmet recoil would kill Bisharp before it is even able of dealing significant damage thanks to recover.

Although I would personally drop Knock Off and replace it with either Pursuit or Night Slash (he learns it right?) since we already have Mega Scizor with Knock Off. We should also consider that a LO Bisharp cannot check BU Talonflame with WoW and Lum berry Bisharp gets out stall by Deoxys D.

Also just remembered we could do this, if some is interested feel free to nominate:

Tyranitar@Leftovers
EV's: 16 HP/252 SAtk / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Dark Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Ancient Power (+1 in every stat ftw!)

Offensively
252+ SpA Tyranitar Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Deoxys-D: 152-182 (50 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after sandstorm damage
252+ SpA Tyranitar Ancient Power vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 472-556 (131.4 - 154.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Tyranitar Dark Pulse vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Talonflame: 157-186 (43.7 - 51.8%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Tyranitar Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 276-328 (78.4 - 93.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Tyranitar Dark Pulse vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 76-90 (21.5 - 25.5%) -- possible 5HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Tyranitar Ancient Power vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-B: 188-224 (41.4 - 49.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock, sandstorm damage, and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Tyranitar Dark Pulse vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus: 139-165 (43.4 - 51.5%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock (If tries to switch)
252+ SpA Tyranitar Ancient Power vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Landorus: 105-124 (32.8 - 38.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock (If tries to switch)

Defensively
+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 16 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 162-191 (46.9 - 55.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after burn damage

It can do that if Talon comes in freely without SR damage, but if it has to switch in than its a different story. Also, burned Black Glasses does jack shit against Talon and Deo-D lol. Plus, LO helps get siginificant damage on Kyurem-B with Iron Head and Black Glasses doesn't help with that.
Right, but Bisharp entering the field means a free switch into Talonflame unless Bisharp is running Life Orb. Doesn't make sense to assume that Rocks are already on the field when Bisharp is the Rocks setter... Either Talonflame switches in to take the Knock Off, or Talonflame switches in as Rocks are being set up. If it's Lum Berry, Talon is a safe switch no matter what because the second hit does less than 50%. Realistically Bisharp HAS to go for Knock Off & not Rocks because it can't afford to let Talon in at 100% HP & get burned.

Anyway yes I think LO is necessary lol

EDIT: Ah what I meant about the Black Glasses is that now Bisharp can safely spam Knock Off w/o the LO recoil and the second hit still manages to clean up Talon:

252+ Atk Black Glasses Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Talonflame: 268-316 (74.6 - 88%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Black Glasses burned Bisharp Knock Off vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Talonflame: 89-105 (24.7 - 29.2%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO = 99.3% minimum
or if Talon tried to Roost:
252+ Atk Black Glasses Bisharp Knock Off vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Talonflame: 178-211 (49.5 - 58.7%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO

But idk it's still a risky matchup with BU Talon because it loses 1v1.

lol can't Team 1 just lead w/ Talonflame and win ??

Last edited:
Right, but Bisharp entering the field means a free switch into Talonflame unless Bisharp is running Life Orb. Doesn't make sense to assume that Rocks are already on the field when Bisharp is the Rocks setter... Either Talonflame switches in to take the Knock Off, or Talonflame switches in as Rocks are being set up. If it's Lum Berry, Talon is a safe switch no matter what because the second hit does less than 50%. Realistically Bisharp HAS to go for Knock Off & not Rocks because it can't afford to let Talon in at 100% HP & get burned.

Anyway yes I think LO is necessary lol

EDIT: Ah what I meant about the Black Glasses is that now Bisharp can safely spam Knock Off w/o the LO recoil and the second hit still manages to clean up Talon:

252+ Atk Black Glasses Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Talonflame: 268-316 (74.6 - 88%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Black Glasses burned Bisharp Knock Off vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Talonflame: 89-105 (24.7 - 29.2%) -- 100% chance to 4HKO = 99.3% minimum
or if Talon tried to Roost:
252+ Atk Black Glasses Bisharp Knock Off vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Talonflame: 178-211 (49.5 - 58.7%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO

But idk it's still a risky matchup with BU Talon because it loses 1v1.

Also consider that Talonflame has roost and once it loses its item it no longer fears knock off that much. Are you sure that a combination of roost and BU/WoW won't break LO Bisarp?

EDIT: I just saw the calcs you put but those are considering Talonflame switches into knock off, otherwise you should consider Bisharp coming on a +1 Def Talonflame or being already burned with the first Knock Off. Also I think i'm getting confused with Bisharp's role, is it going to do something else besides setting rocks?

Last edited:
Also consider that Talonflame has roost and once it loses its item it no longer fears knock off that much. Are you sure that a combination of roost and BU/WoW won't break LO Bisarp?
It does break Bisharp if Talon is at 100% HP. It clicks BU turn 1 and Bisharp can't bring it down. Bisharp needs to Knock Off on the switch to win.

EDIT: Lolme Bisharp dismantles Deo-D in addition to setting up Rocks​

Last edited:
Yes, here is how Talonflame does against any lead Team 2 throws out:

Dragonite: Use WoW then you can keep using Bulk Up and Roost while Dragonite dies.
Greninja: Brave Bird OHKOs.
Mega Scizor: Use WoW then Bulk Up to keep up with Swords Dance.
Infernape: Talonflame can Bulk Up since Infernape can't do much back.

As for Bisharp, it can't stop Talonflame with any set. A Life Orb set will just get burned and will become set-up bait for Talonflame while Talonflame can Bulk Up on Lum Berry sets, so no Bisharp set can really beat this variant of Talonflame unless it runs Stone Edge. I chose Tyrantrum because it not only beats Talonflame, but uses it as set-up bait to try to pull off a sweep of Team 1. The problem with picking Bisharp is that 5 members of Team 2 are extremely vulnerable to Talonflame and Team 1 would just have to use its last pick to take care of whatever Team 2 uses its 6th pick on.

This is exactly why we need a Talon counter like Zapdos or Rotom-W ASAP
By the way Team 2 looks, Zapdos (Volt Switch/Defog/HP Ice/Heat Wave) might be a nice addition but for this round we should focus on SR and leave that discussion for the next one, Tyrantrum is a nice counter to Talonflame anyways.

By the way Team 2 looks, Zapdos (Volt Switch/Defog/HP Ice/Heat Wave) might be a nice addition but for this round we should focus on SR and leave that discussion for the next one, Tyrantrum is a nice counter to Talonflame anyways.
...Means a free substitute for Kyurem-B & can't touch Deoxys. A better Zapdos spread was already suggested. It'd need to run Toxic & Roost to at least let it wall Deo-D, and I guess it pressure stalls Ferro anyway.

...Means a free substitute for Kyurem-B & can't touch Deoxys. A better Zapdos spread was already suggested. It'd need to run Toxic & Roost to at least let it wall Deo-D, and I guess it pressure stalls Ferro anyway.
Indeed it's a much better set, but I strongly suggest to keep with the SR discussion.

So far we have:
- Terrakion, which does well against the majority of Team 1 safe for Deoxys D and has severe problems against Talonflame and Landours which are our biggest issues.

- Tyrantrum, does great against basically everything on Team 1 as long as it can set up...which doesn't seem that difficult.

- Bisharp, with great utility but loses against Talonflame in most scenarios.

This seems like its a lot more difficult than I thought. Let me list some things that Team 2 needs to succeed in the next pick.
1. Stealth Rock setter
2. Talonflame counter (AKA something that gives no fucks about being burned or can't be burned and resists BB)
3. A poke that doesn't make us any more Azumarrill weak than we already are
4. Something that can actually KO Deo-D

The reason for 3 being there is because D-nite, Greninja, and Infernape cannot deal with or take hits from Azumarrill all that well and most SR setters who can take on Talonflame, cannot take on Azumarrill. I think there are a lot of options that can fill 2 of these needs, but very few, if any, that can fill 3 of these needs. I even looked at fucking Stunfisk until I realized it gets shat on by Azumarrill and can't do anything to Deo-D thanks to Stun's 32 base speed. Also, if anyone feels these requirements aren't accurate or I omitted something you feel is a requirement, please explain because I'm sure I am missing something.
Well that damage is not enough to counter Deoxys D as the combination of Life Orb + Rocky helmet recoil would kill Bisharp before it is even able of dealing significant damage thanks to recover.

Although I would personally drop Knock Off and replace it with either Pursuit or Night Slash (he learns it right?) since we already have Mega Scizor with Knock Off. We should also consider that a LO Bisharp cannot check BU Talonflame with WoW and Lum berry Bisharp gets out stall by Deoxys D.

Also just remembered we could do this, if some is interested feel free to nominate:

Tyranitar@Leftovers
EV's: 16 HP/252 SAtk / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
-Stealth Rock
-Dark Pulse
-Fire Blast
-Ancient Power (+1 in every stat ftw!)

Defensively
+1 252+ Atk Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird vs. 16 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 162-191 (46.9 - 55.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after burn damage
I was thinking about using a special set of T-tar since he is the only Dark Type with SR that has a usable special attack lol. BTW that defensive calc is wrong since you calced it at +1 and CB.

I was thinking about using a special set of T-tar since he is the only Dark Type with SR that has a usable special attack lol. BTW that defensive calc is wrong since you calced it at +1 and CB.
The +1 was intentional and means a worst case scenario, the CB was my bad but comes to show how good it handles it.

About being weak to Azumarril, well we could pick Aegislah and Thundurus instead of SR setter and hazzard cleaner and destroy Team 1 by sheer force =p

Alright, the guy who originally suggested Zapdos hasn't changes his EV spread, so I'm going to be nominating my own Zapdos set:

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Roost

I know someone already nominated Zapdos, but the EV spread he suggested wasn't optimal, as the SpA EVs were specifically for Mega Pinsir and the Speed EVs were specifically for Aegislash, AKA two Pokemon that are not on Team 1. As such, I've chosen an EV spread to maximize physical bulk, allowing us to counter Talonflame even better than before, only being 4HKO'd by Brave Bird even after rocks. This set can also Toxic Deoxys-D and even Kyurem-B if needed (It can live an Ice Beam at full health), making for better answers to them. Heat Wave could be used to hit Ferrothorn, but I don't find it to be as big of an issue as Deoxys-D and to a lesser extent Kyurem-B are right now, as Mega Scizor can set up all over it while Infernape straight up OHKO's it. Oh, and Thunderbolt also hits Mega Blastoise super effectively, AKA Team 1's best final pick.

I know someone already nominated Zapdos, but the EV spread he suggested wasn't optimal, as the SpA EVs were specifically for Mega Pinsir and the Speed EVs were specifically for Aegislash, AKA two Pokemon that are not on Team 1.
In light of this better submission for the same mon, I'd like to withdraw my Zapdos submission in favor of Lightning Luxray's submission, whose EVs and moveset are better tailored to our project :)

So far we only have 6 nominations, and even though that is how many we had last round, I would like for us to at least get a few more before I close this for the voting. I think I'm gonna leave the nominations up throughout the week and will wait at least till the weekend before the voting starts.

So far we only have 6 nominations, and even though that is how many we had last round, I would like for us to at least get a few more before I close this for the voting. I think I'm gonna leave the nominations up throughout the week and will wait at least till the weekend before the voting starts.
Yeah tbh I don't think I would. Really, any viable options have already been suggested; there's no real reason to delay the voting any longer :x Plus 6 nominations is a p good amount imo :o

I agree with LightningLuxray, we have already had a full week to nominate. There are naturally going to be fewer options each round because there are more things to counter. Giving people another week to nominate stuff will just cause this thread to lose steam again. Give people another 24 hours for nominations, then let's get on with voting.

Well shit on my tits alright then lol I'll close the voting tomorrow night sometime. I'll also make the voting only one vote per person since I don't feel like going through another tie breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)